over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

Interested to possibly give MENT another chance but from a different source….

The last MENT I ran started at 25mg/eod, then increased to 25mg/ed and got nothing. Pretty reputable source from another board but had to have been underdosed or bunk
Nothing...stinks badly.

I started at 20mg daily. I am now 5 days in. I'm also on test and npp. I can't really tell anything yet. I'm gonna keep at it 20mg for at least another week to give it a chance.

How much Nebivolol and Telmisartan (or whatever other hypertensive drugs) are you guys using on MENT? I haven’t used it in a while but I am in the mood to use it again at some point and I know I always have to raise my doses to 80mg Telmisartan and 15-20mg nevivolol if I even use the smallest amount (5-15mg per day). The BP increase is no joke.
I don’t use anything for high blood pressure. Ment has a tendency to increase my systolic pressure so I watch my sodium intake and don’t gain weight while using it. If I try to gain weight while using Ment my blood pressure gets too high.

Thanks to this thread and all of the responses I’m going to be trying out some some trest ace for the first time this upcoming week. It’s not very often these days I get to try something out for the first time so I’m looking forward to it. Still not entirely sure on dosage. Probably 50 mg eod to start (I loathe ed pinning) and see how things go and hopefully increase as I go along, assuming I have no problems. I’ll report back with my findings!
I take 25 mg ed trest ace. Mines dosed at 50 mg. I use a 29 g 1/2 slin pin and just rotate delts each day.

How much Nebivolol and Telmisartan (or whatever other hypertensive drugs) are you guys using on MENT? I haven’t used it in a while but I am in the mood to use it again at some point and I know I always have to raise my doses to 80mg Telmisartan and 15-20mg nevivolol if I even use the smallest amount (5-15mg per day). The BP increase is no joke.

The one time I went above 500mg of gear a week I took 700mg tren and some npp - still didnt raise my BP like 100mg Ment E lol.

Have you found any way to fully negate the BP issue?

The one time I went above 500mg of gear a week I took 700mg tren and some npp - still didnt raise my BP like 100mg Ment E lol.

Have you found any way to fully negate the BP issue?
Wow that’s an interesting anecdote. I haven’t used tren or npp in so long so I couldn’t say how much it raised my BP anymore.

But on low dose ment, I had to do 80mg Telmisartan and 20mg Nebivolol because I like to be very aggressive with BP and HR lowering.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131