over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

Bah i have used 437,5 Sust 350 MentA 350 TrestA 10iu HGH 25iu R insulin prewo No AI just Raloxifene and my bw skyrocketed from 100kg lean with full abs and legs cut to 113kg in 7 weeks, wasn't even eating on a big surplus. I stopped because the bloat started being uncomfortable.

I think that the right dose for me is something like 25mg daily.

Thing is that now, i am dieting and the scale isn't moving from the 110 kg gained, I was thinking that was 100% water when instead i would say it built something.... And i hope it wasn't all fat...

Tbh nothing makes me strong as test tren anadrol

10 mg of acetate makes me feel awesome

I think it should be loooked into as an anti anxiety or depression med. I feel absolutely amazing on 10 mg of ace every day.

I think it should be loooked into as an anti anxiety or depression med. I feel absolutely amazing on 10 mg of ace every day.
Hmmm wonder how it works to produce that effect, because that would be awesome to experience myself…10 mlg ace a day, id hate to pin that for life,

Anything ran alongside??

I know we were talking shit on Reddit in a different thread, but there is some decently intelligent people over there.

They guys running trest only usually report good libido, good energy but mentally just a little less driven. BUT many see quite lower hematocrit running 5mg trest a day compared to 150-200mg test a week.

The HRT cruise guys say they feel fucking amazing on something like 10mg Test+ 2.5mg Trest a day. Which makes sense, in the clinical literature I think they agreed 0.7-1mg trest a day is basically normal physiological androgen replacement
So u could get better bloods running trest alone without test?

What literature did u read about it at?

How do u manage to draw up 2.5 mlg of trest? Seems a tad difficult

Completely agree - I am at 15mg a day, but the magic is in the low dose. MENT is strong as shit and doesn't take much. ~15mg keeps me away from the bloat/blood pressure and still brings all the good

Hmmm wonder how it works to produce that effect, because that would be awesome to experience myself…10 mlg ace a day, id hate to pin that for life,

Anything ran alongside??
Test and gh with some eq added a week ago

Anyone know whether taking trest on top of testosterone further increases testosterone level?

I assume the answer is no.

I’ve only used 10-20/day. It was still everything I was looking for from it. In addition to the heightened libido, I got a huge boost in mood and qol. If not for the potential health implications, I’d use a low dose of halo as part of my HRT.
Have you run labs on that dose? If so what did you see? Thank you.

So u could get better bloods running trest alone without test?

What literature did u read about it at?

How do u manage to draw up 2.5 mlg of trest? Seems a tad difficult
If you have 50mg/ml that is 5 units on a slin pin.

wut ? dude you are way off here.. and he is answering how to get 2,5mg trest and he is correct.
All the Trestolone acetate I’ve used is 50mg/ml. Five out of ten clicks on an insulin pin is only 25mgs. That’s half a syringe full. Did I miss something here?? I believe I did. I didn’t see the 2.5. I read it as 25.

All the Trestolone acetate I’ve used is 50mg/ml. Five out of ten clicks on an insulin pin is only 25mgs. That’s half a syringe full. Did I miss something here?? I believe I did. I didn’t see the 2.5. I read it as 25.
Oh you’re saying “a tick” or “unit” is a tenth of the syringe. That’s the confusion. Most people refer to a unit or tick as 1/100 of an insulin syringe. Presumably because it equates to one international unit of insulin.

i believe its because of the way he and you word it, 10 clicks for most equals 10iu wich would be 0,1ml as there is 100iu on a 1ml slinshooter. So we are talkin semantics here :)

No, 50 mgs would be 10 units on a slin pin. 5 units on a slin pin would be 25 mgs

LOL, ah no.

50mg/ml
100 units on slin pin = 1ml
2 UNITS per MG

So 10 units on a 1ml pin = 5mg

Clicks are NOT a unit of measure.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members