over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

i ran a 6 week cycle just to see where i would go strength wise on tren and ment, i ran as following
30mg tren ace ed
30mg test p ed
30mg mast P ed
25mg Ment A ed
The pump, fullness and strength gaines was fuckin insane!!

This week i started a new cycle:
125 Sust eod
75 Trest Ace eod
100 Tren Ace eod
10iu HGH ed
20iu HumalinR PREWO (have some stuff to finish, later will go for Humalog pre and post)
30mg inj Superdrol 4w on 4w off (half dose am, half dose pm)

60 Raloxifene ed
100 T4 ed
40 Telmisartan ed
12,5 Jardiance ed
1,5g Berberine ed
Aromasin on hand but usually i don't use any AIs lately.

Unfortunately i did only 2 injections but this stuff seems pretty nice, the fullness is already noticeable but nothing at 100% for sure.

Hope Trest will threat me well or will i will go back to high test tren EQ.

Interesting post will keep following

If you switch your test base to more of a TRT level when on MENT, this side effect is not as bad. I like test prop for this.
Pretty much all the bad side stories come from those that keep their test dose high and also when they jump straight into a high ment dose

Low test and low ment and ramp up the ment is the way to do it

Pretty much all the bad side stories come from those that keep their test dose high and also when they jump straight into a high ment dose

Low test and low ment and ramp up the ment is the way to do it

Masteron at the same time also really helps. You dont need much. Ment+prop+mast makes an awesome low dose combo

So far muscle fullness and pumps are nuts. Have added some good size and strength. Better than any other PED I have used. Feeling good with HRT Test and higher Trestolone. I personally love how this effects my mood and sex drive.

So far muscle fullness and pumps are nuts. Have added some good size and strength. Better than any other PED I have used. Feeling good with HRT Test and higher Trestolone. I personally love how this effects my mood and sex drive.
Add 300mg Tren.... you will love your cycle even more...

125mg test
Ramping up trest in 5mg increments every week….15/20/25/30/35/40mg/45/50mg ED
300mg EQ
300mg Mast.

After you have gotten fluffy as fuck over those 8 weeks, double the test, drop EQ/trest, replace with Primo/tren and do 8 more weeks and turn into stone.

20mg test c
10mg trest ace
120mg proviron

7 days in best I have ever felt. 53yrs been banging 25yrs. Last 3-4 years trt 70mg x2 week. Only reason im doing Ed inject is I could only get trest ace. I wish my favorite source on here would carry trest enth. So y’all keep inquiring him. Only thing that has ever lit my nips up was real dbol back in day. So I might up trest ace dose up to 15mg Ed. Idk. I’m smart and let my ego free years ago. I’m due to get some labs pulled. Should be interesting to see where my markers are at. Respect.
I’ve been using this exact combo for quite sometime now. It’s the best I’ve ever felt. Adding Tren makes me look even better but some unwanted side effects appear when Tren is added to the combo.

I finally got ahold of a 10ml vial of Trestolone Acetate to try. With suggested dosages all over the place I started out at 15mg daily which is subject to change. I'm only 6 days in and can't say I've noticed anything but a slight increase in libido which is always welcome.

I finally got ahold of a 10ml vial of Trestolone Acetate to try. With suggested dosages all over the place I started out at 15mg daily which is subject to change. I'm only 6 days in and can't say I've noticed anything but a slight increase in libido which is always welcome.
Personally at 75mg eod i noticed not much, now at 100mg eod is better.

But everyone has his sensitivity

Try 25mgs per day

I added in Trest into my lil cruise recently.

300mg Test
150mg NPP
150mg TrenAce
20mg Trest

Will slowly up my dose of Trest till I find a happy place. Can’t comment on it just yet.

Current calorie split….

290g protein
500g carb
60g fat

Cage

I added in Trest into my lil cruise recently.

300mg Test
150mg NPP
150mg TrenAce
20mg Trest

Will slowly up my dose of Trest till I find a happy place. Can’t comment on it just yet.

Current calorie split….

290g protein
500g carb
60g fat

Cage
Trest Enanthate? What’s the goal of your cruise?

Personally at 75mg eod i noticed not much, now at 100mg eod is better.

But everyone has his sensitivity
Hopefully I won't have to bump it up that high but like you said, everyone's sensitivity is different.

I was doing 50mg ED and didn’t feel much.

I started at 50mg eod.

Hopefully I won't have to bump it up that high but like you said, everyone's sensitivity is different.
I just hope that my raws didn't went to shit because instead of being wetter, I look better and better.... Dunno what's going on.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear