over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

You guys have sparked my interest on Trestolone Acetate. Going to have to find some!

It’s pretty cool stuff just puts you in a great mood. Love the strength this stuff gives

I’ve heard the opposite from people regarding Trest. Excessive water & sloppy gains. Course they may have been running higher test too and running into estrogen related issues. The Trest doses were rarely above 50mg weekly too. Never heard anyone using 100mg so kudos to you for being able to handle it well.

I can’t comment on it personally though. I have some in my goody stash. Gotta get my shit in order first before I run it. I’ve been slacking lately. F’n life can really get in the way at times… Back at it now hoping nothing falls to pieces on me. I was gonna start with 20-30mg when I give it a whirl.

Cage

I'm using currently a Trest Ace/Tren Ace combo that my source offers, but at 5mg each per day, pined daily with HRT CYP daily inj's.

Total 225 mg/cyp/wk and 35 mg TA/wk and 35 mg TA/wk.

Even at 10mg each/day TA/TA my BP was too high even with meds, I had to bail after 2 plus weeks.

So, at a modest 5mg day TA/TA each all is good at the 4 week mark with modest strength gains and little to no sides to report.

I’ve heard the opposite from people regarding Trest. Excessive water & sloppy gains. Course they may have been running higher test too and running into estrogen related issues. The Trest doses were rarely above 50mg weekly too. Never heard anyone using 100mg so kudos to you for being able to handle it well.

I can’t comment on it personally though. I have some in my goody stash. Gotta get my shit in order first before I run it. I’ve been slacking lately. F’n life can really get in the way at times… Back at it now hoping nothing falls to pieces on me. I was gonna start with 20-30mg when I give it a whirl.

Cage

run it with very low or no test and add some proviron and you'll be good to go. People are crazy running 1000mg test and 350 mg trest. then they wonder why they have estrogen problems.

I remember when this first became popular and the recommended does was anywhere from 10mg - 25mg a day. Now that more have used it and there are more reviews I remember Mike Arnold changed his thoughts on the dosage and now says anything from 50mg - 75mgs a day. I originally started at 50 then bumped to 100. I am only on 250-300 mgs of test.

Just finished my first 10ml vial of 100mg/ml - 7 more vials to go

This is definitely my new favorite. Not sure I will ever come off it. Was thinking something like 25-50 with HRT during a cruise

Slow down man..LOL! I know you said you don't feel a difference in your BP but take it just the same and make sure it's where it needs to be. Also, do blood work and cover your bases. I like Trest as well but prolactin did increase.

I remember when this first became popular and the recommended does was anywhere from 10mg - 25mg a day. Now that more have used it and there are more reviews I remember Mike Arnold changed his thoughts on the dosage and now says anything from 50mg - 75mgs a day. I originally started at 50 then bumped to 100. I am only on 250-300 mgs of test.

Just finished my first 10ml vial of 100mg/ml - 7 more vials to go
You keeping that dose the same or you gonna up the dose of Trest? I assume you’re gonna run it till your last bottle runs dry.

Cage

I have caber on hand and adex and aromasin. I have not noticed much bloat and don’t plan on upping the dose at all. 1 vial in and I damn near added 100lbs to my lat pull down weight. Just feeling full and jacked and weight is just getting lighter. I ran out of my Mukta Vati for blood pressure and have more coming. Is Trestolone know to increase blood pressure? Never had an issue unless I am on 1g or more of test. EQ also fucked with my BP.

Hope you all had a blessed thanksgiving!

Wanted to give a little update on this wonderful anabolic I am trying for the first time. Let me first off say this is some expensive stuff. You could say I am a small brewery for a few friends and my own use. I made some Ment at 100mg/ml and started at 100mgs a day with 60mg test every day.
It’s been about 5-6 days and this stuff is like nothing I have ever used. Kicks in very fast and pumps are very good. I am not one to get a lot of bloat and surprisingly this has not put much water weight on me. I am fairly lean to start and never really had an issue with estrogen. Just in case I do have aromasin and Adex on hand. The major thing I noticed with this drug is how good it makes you feel in general. I just feel incredible on this like my mood is always good ready to work out at any time that’s really all I think about now. I have not noticed really any sides to speak of. I sweat just a little bit when I’m sleeping but my sleep is good. Nothing like on Tren. My weight is up about 5 pounds but my muscles look definitely fuller and bigger. The strength on this is absolutely incredible. Within the short timeframe that I’ve been on this, I have been able to lift heavier weights. I don’t consider myself a strong person. I never really lifted for strength, but the weights just started feeling lighter so I had to increase them.

My blood pressure feels fine. I don’t have any headaches or anything like that. I have noticed this does have a leaning affect to it. I’m very surprised how fast this has changed my body. The only thing that’s ever change my body. This quick was tren Ace and superdrol. I would seriously take this drug for just what it makes my mind feel like, I’m always in a good mood.

I’ve been helping my little brother and he has been going through a nasty divorce where his wife wants to leave him but he wants to try and work things out. It’s very sad. Been considering putting him on this just for the mental affects at a low-dose. We’ve been working out together and I’m trying to get his mind off of all of this horrible stuff.

Anyways, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I’ve read several places where are you should start at 20 to 50 mg a day but those threads were so old I have read updated stuff showing a good starting point should be 50 to 75 a day.

I was a bit nervous to try this stuff because I don’t really like the anabiotic‘s that cause a ton of water weight. Surprisingly, this stuff really doesn’t or maybe my body is just not sensitive to that kind of estrogen. I’m sure I have some water weight, but I still look clean and I can tell, I’m getting more vascular by the day. Also, just to let you know my diet is not on point or anything I’m pretty much eating when I’m hungry but it’s usually good food like a wrap with chicken lettuce, tomatoes, and some mayo and this herbs spread. I am hooked on the so damn good.

I would not consider myself a awesome responder when it comes to any kind of anabolic, but this particular one has really caught my eye. Extremely impressed with how fast this has changed my physique and how amazing and mentally well I feel on this.
Holy shit that's a massive dose

Is there a reason why it seems Ace is so much more common than the enanthate version?

This thread is getting me interested I'm just too lazy to pin ED lol

Took a diuretic to see how much water I was holding and was quite surprised it was a lot.

I noticed if I take letro in the am I can see the difference later in the day with water. Adex is not that way for me

You guys have sparked my interest on Trestolone Acetate. Going to have to find some!
I'm trying to find someone with real ment too a while back I got two vials from a very well known sponsor here and it turned out to be tren.he said very possible it was.and would send 2 new ment and till this time he never did and stop replying to it been well over a year now and never received it. So I'm real skeptical about trusting anyone who says they have ment

I hope the $220 did him well

Anyone seen any impact on lipids or liver from ment? I know blood pressure is a potential side.

Might try using it in a cruise to test the waters at some point. Let's me better isolate impacts and use low dosages relative to blast.

I'm trying to find someone with real ment too a while back I got two vials from a very well known sponsor here and it turned out to be tren.he said very possible it was.and would send 2 new ment and till this time he never did and stop replying to it been well over a year now and never received it. So I'm real skeptical about trusting anyone who says they have ment

I hope the $220 did him well
Lol. I think a few years ago I got one vial of Trest that also turned out to be tren. Like people wouldnt be able to tell??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear