over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone acetate try out

Thanks Airhorn ..
And the amount of aromasin you used seems to the low side !
A win win situation !
Good results!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was your blood pressure this time around? Did you track it?

I have been tracking my blood pressure, however you can see from the photos how red my upper body is and thats a detailed sign of high blood pressure

however , reduction on bloody noses this time around, much less flushing , and a little less veins.

theres no doubt this stuff has a very high affinity to raising blood pressure which is a serious concern for me specifically, however I've been taking steps to reduce that, (much less caffeine and stimulant usage, pure garlic extract, coq10 and a much healthier and regimented fiber intake)

Last time around i was increasing dosage every 2 weeks to really see the effects of the compound and it skyrocketed.

thursday bp: 117/66

Thanks Airhorn ..
And the amount of aromasin you used seems to the low side !
A win win situation !
Good results!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets clarify here, the first week on the compound i took exem every day at 12.5, however since the dosage has been consistent, i was able to lower it down to what is is now (12.5 non-wed). this stuff has an initial spike in estrogen, however i find that it levels it self off by week 2.5-3 and then the estrogen became a lot easier to control.

strange enough i also find my heavier lift day (back, legs) tend to be the days where i need to throw in half an adex, not sure what causes this but it seems like the bigger muscle groups cause a spike in estrogen? any one who may be able to clarify/speculate on this would be great

this time around i also was very strict with ED dosing, last time i tried EOD as well as ed. So just like some find with tren (myself included) a lot of the side effects can be cut down on by dosing ed
- air

Last edited:
With your skin being tight is that from added water the trest causes, or at that dosage the water isn't as bad...Just curious...

With your skin being tight is that from added water the trest causes, or at that dosage the water isn't as bad...Just curious...

i mean i am fairly lean, how ever i think my skins tight because my diet is very clean and i just don't hold a ton of water when I'm strict, so the added muscle gives the tight and full appearance

i mean i am fairly lean, how ever i think my skins tight because my diet is very clean and i just don't hold a ton of water when I'm strict, so the added muscle gives the tight and full appearance
Very cool brother, I ran it at 100mgs day and had a lot of water retention when was very lean,but it stayed in the muscles for fullness and skin was super tight...Loved the strength gains also brother...I'm going to be following your thread on this,if 50mgs a day does really good would love to run again...

This compound is extremely overhyped.

I ran it at 225 a week, and it just felt like running a stupid high dose of test without an AI.

Lots of water retention, Gino flare, bad lower back pumps, heart burn, etc.

It did give good pumps, and a crazy libido, but I wouldn't use it again because there are plenty of other things that work better.

I don't see where the comparison to tren came from, they aren't similar at all.

I ran it at 225 a week, and it just felt like running a stupid high dose of test without an AI.

It did give good pumps, and a crazy libido, but I wouldn't use it again because there are plenty of other things that work better.

how was libido, mood?

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You said only 225 mg/week was like running a "super" high dose of test, but then turn around and say "plenty of other things work better".

Would you please tell me what other compound works as well as "super" high dose test, especially at only 225 mg a week? I am dying to know because I want some.

What I hear you saying is you didn't like the side effects...because if you're trying to say that plenty of other compounds build more muscle, then I would say "only for you". However, I am assuming you don't mean that based on your comment, but I did want to know what you mean by other compounds working "better". I mean, we've already seen a handful of guys in this thread say doses of just 350 mg/week provided very good results. one guy gained 20 lbs in one month at that dose...and n guy in another thread said 600 mg provided muscle building results equivalent to about 2 grams of test.

Personally, I don't know of any compound that produces very good results at just 350 mg/week, aside from trest...and I don't know of any compound that builds at much muscle as 2 grams of test at only 600 mg/week. In my experience, it is the strongest injectable I have ever used...and I've used it many times from numerous companies...and am about to log some here within a week or two.

Last edited:
How bad is trest health wise compared to other compounds?

If a supposed dose of 600 mgs feels like 2 grams of test, Does that mean it's effects on the cardiovascular system would be just as bad as 2 grams of test?

I have done everything. I would like to try this one.

I wanna know if anyone ran it as TRT, like 50mgs a week solo

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You said only 225 mg/week was like running a "super" high dose of test, but then turn around and say "plenty of other things work better".

Would you please tell me what other compound works as well as "super" high dose test, especially at only 225 mg a week? I am dying to know because I want some.

What I hear you saying is you didn't like the side effects...because if you're trying to say that plenty of other compounds build more muscle, then I would say "only for you". However, I am assuming you don't mean that based on your comment, but I did want to know what you mean by other compounds working "better". I mean, we've already seen a handful of guys in this thread say doses of just 350 mg/week provided very good results. one guy gained 20 lbs in one month at that dose...and n guy in another thread said 600 mg provided muscle building results equivalent to about 2 grams of test.

Personally, I don't know of any compound that produces very good results at just 350 mg/week, aside from trest...and I don't know of any compound that builds at much muscle as 2 grams of test at only 600 mg/week. In my experience, it is the strongest injectable I have ever used...and I've used it many times from numerous companies...and am about to log some here within a week or two.

I should have clarified. It felt like a high dose of test side effect wise.

I've seen the pics here and other places, and not to be rude, but the guys gaining 20 lbs look to be just getting into lifting, and then adding a bunch of water weight.

There are plenty of other compounds I'd prefer to run.

I should have clarified. It felt like a high dose of test side effect wise.

I've seen the pics here and other places, and not to be rude, but the guys gaining 20 lbs look to be just getting into lifting, and then adding a bunch of water weight.

There are plenty of other compounds I'd prefer to run.

Not to be partial, but I gained almost 20 pounds in trest, and while I might not be a 300 pound bodybuilder , I am 220+ With sub 12% bodyfat

And what does "just begging to train mean" , muscle growth is roughly chemistry anyway. This is such a broad statement to make because it's dependent on individual body goals anyway.

There is one single thing in common with everything I've ever read or heard from people running trest, and it's that it packs on weight and muscle fat superior to most things I've ran, and at a much lower dose.

Last edited:
Not to be partial, but I gained almost 20 pounds in trest, and while I might not be a 300 pound bodybuilder , I am 220+ With sub 12% bodyfat

And what does "just begging to train mean" , muscle growth is roughly chemistry anyway. This is such a broad statement to make because it's dependent on individual body goals anyway.

There is one single thing in common with everything I've ever read or heard from people running trest, and it's that it packs on weight and muscle fat superior to most things I've ran, and at a much lower dose.

Do you really think you packed on 20 lbs of pure muscle that quickly? All it is, is an unbelieveable amount of water. I lost 16 lbs after 2 weeks of being on it.

I'd much rather use something that is going to stick, rather than blow me up, and shrink me back down once I come off. Not to mention the sides were ridiculous.

Also if you don't mind, what's 220+ look like sub 12

Do you really think you packed on 20 lbs of pure muscle that quickly? All it is, is an unbelieveable amount of water. I lost 16 lbs after 2 weeks of being on it.

I'd much rather use something that is going to stick, rather than blow me up, and shrink me back down once I come off. Not to mention the sides were ridiculous.

Also if you don't mind, what's 220+ look like sub 12

No, no once gains purely muscle on any compound. However 20 lbs of weight is not pure water. There is no doubt this has accumulated muscle faster then any other compound at a comparable dose.

Again I'm currently using 350 in a surplus, and will be transitioning to a deficient to see what The compound does during both.

I posted pics, I went from 204 to about 223 and from 14% to 11-10% bf, and this is purely on trest and 100g of extra protein.

Again , this is all opinion, but anything I can run at less then 400mgs for this kind of gain, is something to be looked at

-air

No, no once gains purely muscle on any compound. However 20 lbs of weight is not pure water. There is no doubt this has accumulated muscle faster then any other compound at a comparable dose.

Again I'm currently using 350 in a surplus, and will be transitioning to a deficient to see what The compound does during both.

I posted pics, I went from 204 to about 223 and from 14% to 11-10% bf, and this is purely on trest and 100g of extra protein.

Again , this is all opinion, but anything I can run at less then 400mgs for this kind of gain, is something to be looked at

-air

Sounds like it works really well for you then. I just felt for the sides I experience, and the price, I'd rather run other compounds and get more satisfying results.

Anyone do blood work while on this? How about blood pressure?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner