over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Acetate

Dallashunk

Registered
Just added trestolone acetate, "MENT" 50mg a day to my cycle of 100mg day Test Prop. This is the first week, no noticable sides yet, plan on increasing the MENT to 500mg a week. Also taking anastrozole 1mg, every 3 days.
Anyone else have any experience with this??

Yes there isnt much experienced information on it, but it seemed interesting from what Ive read, so I figured I would give it a go, see if I had any use for it or not.
I cant really handle anymore than 700mg a week test, 1 gram and my blood pressure goes up. Hence why I decided to add some trestolone to the test cycle, see if it would enhance the cycle.

Last edited:
i have a log over at alinboard

short story, looked promising, PIP was by far worst ive ever had. try prop, winny, ect x100

seems i'm the only one who had that issue.

I have ran it at 70mg ED with test C 90mg ED, it was great. ZERO PIP. There are several logs over at PHF.

i have a log over at alinboard

short story, looked promising, PIP was by far worst ive ever had. try prop, winny, ect x100

seems i'm the only one who had that issue.

did you try cutting it down a little? Or baking it in the oven at 150 degrees with a needle in the vial to let off pressure/BA

i didnt try that, but there were no signs of it being unsterile or high BA from injection pain.
it was Oxide, so good stuff and i was using 3 of their other products at same time, doubt they would have put the BA thru the roof on that compound alone for some reason.
also it was 50mg/ml. and i was pinning ED, so when you pop a half a ml of gear and feels like your arm is going to fall off the next day, then my best guess at that time was my body wasnt liking the compound.

Ive been running 50mg per day with 50mg test prop per day for the last 2 weeks and really like it. I started it after a brief PCT. Im thinking of cutting the Test prop back and bumping the Trest to 100mg per day. Seems to be a good size compound with decent strength gains. Not a dry look for sure but good and solid.

No injection pain here, i started from powder, added oil,ba,bb, and sterile filtered.

trestolone/ment is probably the most faked steroid out there. Supposedly the real deal blows tren away...

I will keep the thread updated, only been 4 days, but I am starting to feel something

I am using some now, and I really havent noticed anything spectacular yet. Been on it for almost 2 weeks..

I am using some now, and I really havent noticed anything spectacular yet. Been on it for almost 2 weeks..

Did you order the powder or an injectable? And are you on anything else, or just 350mg wk Trestolone?

Last edited:
trestolone ace

I have been using 100 mg a day for less than 2 weeks with 300 mg weekly test e. I have put 11 lbs on and my strength is going up every workout, a lot. I got the powder and have no pip issues. I think this is the best compound I have ever used. I have used tren at high doses also. Does anyone know of any sponsers here who carry this? The powder is 40 dollars a gram where I get it.

Keep us updated. I think this is an interesting compound, but there isn't much discussion of it. It still seems fairly rare.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws