over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Acetate

Question:
Hey Mike, I know you briefly mentioned Trestolone, and how potent it was. Assuming one had access to it, and it is 100% legit, can you report any personal experience (from clients or friends) with it? The amount of feedback on the net about it is low...yet there have been some CRAZY ideas thrown out about how strong this shit is.

Can you maybe share some basic thoughts on the drug, any personal experience, dosage etc, if any? Thanks

Answer from Mike Arnold:
January 27th, 2012 - I don't think it's quite as strong as the research suggests when it comes to real-world results (research says it's 10X as myotropic and 4-5X as androgenic as test), but it is still a very effective drug. According to research, it is easily the most potent non-methylated injectable AAS available today (aside from a few extremely obscure compounds). It is about twice as anabolic as Tren and equally androgenic, per mg. Aside from what the research says, literally everything about this drug should cause it to be an extremely effective injectable, as it has all the characteristics one should be looking for in a pure mass and strength drug.

I knew a good source for it a while back, but it died out and I don't trust any of the other supposed Trestolone ace products out there right now, unless I saw them tested. Maybe some of them are OK...I don't know. I know some guys who used some of these other currently available brands and they were nowhere close to as good as what they had used previously, which made me leary of what's out there. Besides, there doesn't seem to be many makers out there regardless.

I knew some guys using anywhere between 150-700 mg/week. Side effects can be high, especially when getting into the higher dosages, simply because of the androgenic nature of the drug. It also aromatizes fairly easily, so we have estrogenic sides to think about, as well. Pretty much, it is capable of insitigating most of the same sides as Tren, plus estrogenic sides on top of that. Several of the guys I coached experienced Tren-like sides.

What are it basic effects. Hmmm??? How to best explain it? I would say it's similar to a Test and Tren combo. Size gains are great, strength gains are great, sides can potentially suck, although as you know...some people seem to be fine no matter what they take. I personally "love" this steroid and consider it to be one of the 3 best injectable mass and strength drugs available today. When we look at all the non-methylated injectable AAS on the market, there really aren't that many which are capable of intitating size and strength gains as quickly as many of our most potent orals, such as Anadrol, SD, Bolasterone, M1T, Methylstenbolone, etc. Those are some potent drugs and will add rapid bursts of size and strength. We have very few non-toxic injectables capable of working as quickly. So, when thinking about the top 3 best size and strength non-methylated injectables, I would have to say they are Test, Tren, and Trestolone. Tren might not add size quikcly, but the size it does add is actual muscle fiber, so I will always include Tren in this group. Quite frankly, Trestolone its right up there with the best of them. It is better than any form of Nandrolone, Boldenone, etc, etc, etc. 100 mg per day of Trestolone ace, while considered a high dose, will change the body very quickly. You will get bigger and stronger constantly. I would regularly include this drug in my client's mass and strength cycles if it was readily available, but few people actually know what it even is, so I don't talk about it that much anymore. Still, it is great stuff when it is legit.

Its only been a week, but I can feel it working. Strength went up in the gym today, as I said earlier, slight body composition changes so far, appetite is up, having a few bouts daily with some heartburn, other than that, no real sides yet.
Regardlesss of how much mass or strength that I gain, I already really like this chemical, I can definately say that this is an AAS

trestalone

I have put on another two pounds of body weight and have been adding 2 reps at any given weight per workout. Forgot to mention running prami .5 mg daily and letro .625 mg twice per week. Still no real sides except trouble sleeping and I think that is the prami.

I have put on another two pounds of body weight and have been adding 2 reps at any given weight per workout. Forgot to mention running prami .5 mg daily and letro .625 mg twice per week. Still no real sides except trouble sleeping and I think that is the prami.

really? prami knocks me out, If this is real prami that is lol.

I wonder what the impact this will have on the hair. I thought it was said that guys are running this to replace test? I wonder what a gram a week of this would do alone or with something else...

2 weeks in, 100mg test prop, 60mg Trestolone. Getting stronger and more endurance in the gym, body getting slighly bulkier, similar to Tren.
Im experiencing a few sides, increased anger (controllable), slight insomnia, Im up about 5 times a night, no sweating or anything like that.

trest

I am a little over 3 weeks in no hair issues. The prami is rc but I am pretty sure it is real, it kicked my ass getting used to it. Trest does not convert via 5 alpha reductase but is highly androgenic. I am still putting two lbs on a week and adding reps or weight every work out. It would be very expensive as a test replacement!

Coming up on 3 weeks, 60mg Trestolone, 100mg test prop ED, workin on some really good size and strength with this Trestolone, there are some sides, I would say half of the tren sides. Its looking like this may be as strong as Tren, at least my body is responding that way.

Coming up on 3 weeks, 60mg Trestolone, 100mg test prop ED, workin on some really good size and strength with this Trestolone, there are some sides, I would say half of the tren sides. Its looking like this may be as strong as Tren, at least my body is responding that way.

Keep us updated. Are you using any prami or caber?

Any thoughts on liver and kidney side effects?

I ran trest ace at 70mg ED w/ 90mg Test C ED for 6 weeks. 4 weeks after ending a blood tests showed nothing out of the ordinary with all health markers. Included: CBC with differential/platelets, Comp. metabolic panel, lipid panel, test panel (free, total & E2) & prolactin.

Prolactin was 20.3 ng/dL (range 4.0 - 15.2). I did not run caber or prami & paid the price of crushed libido. I used an AI

I ran trest ace at 70mg ED w/ 90mg Test C ED for 6 weeks. 4 weeks after ending a blood tests showed nothing out of the ordinary with all health markers. Included: CBC with differential/platelets, Comp. metabolic panel, lipid panel, test panel (free, total & E2) & prolactin.

Prolactin was 20.3 ng/dL (range 4.0 - 15.2). I did not run caber or prami & paid the price of crushed libido. I used an AI

I have Caber on hand, I didnt think it would be necissary with Trest and Test. Does Trestolone elevate prolactin? If it does guess i missed that, Im taking anastrozole for the estrogen conversion. If it does elevate prolactin, that would explain some of the morning sickness Im having

Last edited:

Im not aware from what Ive read any liver toxicity, but I ALWAYS take Livercare, Milk thistle, and ALA, when Im on anything, and I buy a gallon of water every morning, drink it all day.

I loved my first run with MENT. At only 50mgs a day I saw very nice strength and size gains and no side effects. Oh and it was Gauls and I will definitely run it again.

I have Caber on hand, I didnt think it would be necissary with Trest and Test. Does Trestolone elevate prolactin? If it does guess i missed that, Im taking anastrozole for the estrogen conversion. If it does elevate prolactin, that would explain some of the morning sickness Im having

Trestolone is a 19-nor, so preventative prolactin control measures should be taken. That is my understanding. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I had elevated prolactin on my labs 4 weeks after a 6 week cycle.

Last edited:
Trestolone

It is a 19-nor I have had no deca or tren like issues yet, due to the pramipexole. This stuff does aromatize and is very hard for me to control. The bloat got ridiculous I had to drop the dose to 75 mg and go up to 2.5 mg letrozole every 3 days. Which makes me feel like crap. I will run it again but will not go over 75mg daily. I went from a 385 1 rep max on the bench to 425. I have never gotten 400 before this. Good stuff but I won't miss the water retention or the ai needed to control it. I kind of like the pramipexole now only for the sexual side effects. It does occasionally knock me out or keep me awake no pattern that I can see.

Thoughts on Trestolone after 4 weeks: very good strength and size, similar to tren, I never went over 60mg a day, I also ran 100mg test prop a day. I had some estrogen issues, this was probably compounded due to my use of test with it. Dealt with some sides, not as bad as tren, overall really impressed with Trestolone Acetate. On a side note, this cycle shut me down like never before, Im shooting nothing,lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear