over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone/Eq or NPP/Eq

Personally i never recommend EQ but i know a lot of people that do. Raises BP, Anxiety etc... Its the only compound that gave me ED issues.

I like test,npp,eq. Never ran trest though

Lots of love for npp here. I might go with a blend of test pp, npp and bold cup

I love test prop and NPP.

This combo is my favorite, few mast with, I grow like nothing else can do!!!! ( I like a lot test P, even in the off season!!!):headbang:

Never used trest, eq is a good stuff, but npp is better IMO, test + npp do the job I think there is no need to put EQ in the stack.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to run a test, trestolone, Tren cycle especially since seeing so many reviews on the trestolone have been so insane. But ita just been to pricey for me aT the moment and you need a good amount to run a legit cycle of it. Wish is was dosed higher. But it is definetly on my to-do list in the future. I just finished a test npp cycle and have always had awesome results with that combo.

I was impressed with Trest

I'm running NPP now, been almost 8 weeks, best thing I did this year thus far.. I forgot how full, pumped I stay on NPP and almost all day.. I tossed it in with my tren as I was flattening out.. I don't wanna come off the NPP, love it that much.. I'm nearing a EQ run, at 1g and I'm really thinking about keeping the NPP in the mix (mast may be the end choice tho).. Forget about trest IMO, run some MT1 if you want similar results with some b12.

I've been wanting to run a test, trestolone, Tren cycle especially since seeing so many reviews on the trestolone have been so insane. But ita just been to pricey for me aT the moment and you need a good amount to run a legit cycle of it. Wish is was dosed higher. But it is definetly on my to-do list in the future. I just finished a test npp cycle and have always had awesome results with that combo.

It's definitely pretty pricey. Hell it's almost up there with primo in terms of price, but people have had great success with it. I used it when Pure oils first introduced it years ago and had some great gains on it.

Hey Bision have you used both M1T and trest personally? Just wondering how accurate that comparison is. Not questioning you cuz I've done neither. But have read up a lot on both and haven't seen those 2 compared. But the way people describe the results of each does make them sound similiar

If you've never tried trest, than I highly recommend you try it. It's good shit, and while it is pricey like some people have mentioned the good thing is you don't need a high dose 75mg ed is more than enough

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131