advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Junkies and possibles Get In Here!

tinytony

Newbies
Just wanting to start a thread as title states, for people who have run Trest Ace or Trest Deca and all you experiences good or bad and for a collection of general info and advice! I'm here to help out as needed also! Let's have it boys. Sides, gains, brags, does it help you attract ladies?, Do you acquire superpowers? Does it make your sh** not stink? Let me have it!!

I have Trest Deca that I will be trying out later this spring/summer. I plan to use a pretty modest to low dose as its VERY strong. Curious to play with it, Trest has very unique properties and its sheer strength rivals Tren in terms of potency (on paper).

It actually DID give me superpowers... While using trest I was able to understand what crickets are talking about (and let me tell you they are some foul mouthed little creatures)... Now that you ask - I have to say that my excrement had a rather pleasant smell whilst on Trest... :D

On a serious note - its the best compound I have ever used hands down.. I love it.. I fell full and tight and much stronger using only 50mg/day... BF was decreasing very fast - but the most insane thing was how I "felt".. It just gave my mood and energy levels a huge boost..

I will run again soon and post a log..

Assuming my health and everything checks out next time I visit the doc, I plan to add some trest ace along the way. Seems way too good to choose some other things ahead of it.

It's in my future for sure. Probably 50 ace ed and 300 deconate per week to make pinning easy and still get a decent dose. I love tren but cant phsicly eat enough carbs on it not to look flat. If i can get similar recomp effects from trest workout the flat look I'm in

Last edited:
Love it. Almost my favorite oil. Hands down

I am in the minority but I will take test any day of the week over trest. I get little if any libido boost from it and worse water retention than test. I will say that I respond very well to test. I had scripted HRT and it was hands down better for me. That being said I no longer have that option and do like trest as a legal research product.

I am in the minority but I will take test any day of the week over trest. I get little if any libido boost from it and worse water retention than test. I will say that I respond very well to test. I had scripted HRT and it was hands down better for me. That being said I no longer have that option and do like trest as a legal research product.

How about stacking them? Seems like trest would be a better option than nandrolone

It actually DID give me superpowers... While using trest I was able to understand what crickets are talking about (and let me tell you they are some foul mouthed little creatures)... Now that you ask - I have to say that my excrement had a rather pleasant smell whilst on Trest... :D

On a serious note - its the best compound I have ever used hands down.. I love it.. I fell full and tight and much stronger using only 50mg/day... BF was decreasing very fast - but the most insane thing was how I "felt".. It just gave my mood and energy levels a huge boost..

Interesting feedback,,,appreciate you sharing your results.

Good fullness and energy through workouts and hold appetite boost

Haven't tried it but all the hype had me wondering about doing so. Besides TRT I'm clean since last April. Very excited about the possibilities. Some one PM me a good source if possible. I was thinking Celtic because they're the only ones I've researched. Any thoughts about that please let me know.. Good or bad.

I liked it but I had to up my dose after about 6 weeks to keep seeing results. My strength was nothing to write home about, but the recomp was pretty awesome.

I liked it but I had to up my dose after about 6 weeks to keep seeing results. My strength was nothing to write home about, but the recomp was pretty awesome.

What was your dose and what did you have to increase it to?

Yeah I've run Test/Tren together and I feel Trest is better. Lower dose equals bigger pumps and bigger weight gains and yes it burns fat quickly. I'll almost feel hypo sometimes while on it. I have to eat very often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How high were you dosing from the start?

It's in my future for sure. Probably 50 ace ed and 300 deconate per week to make pinning easy and still get a decent dose. I love tren but cant phsicly eat enough carbs on it not to look flat. If i can get similar recomp effects from trest workout the flat look I'm in

Well on trest I was eating 60 carbs per day and pinning a mere 60-80 Trest Deca per week and I work construction every day all day and was 2000 cals under my requirements and I didn't look flat. Only more and more shredded. I got pictures to prove it lol. I was dry, pumps were still much better than natty and felt good. At that dose its still way stronger than TRT dose of Test so yup. Great stuff

Well on trest I was eating 60 carbs per day and pinning a mere 60-80 Trest Deca per week and I work construction every day all day and was 2000 cals under my requirements and I didn't look flat. Only more and more shredded. I got pictures to prove it lol. I was dry, pumps were still much better than natty and felt good. At that dose its still way stronger than TRT dose of Test so yup. Great stuff

How the fuck do you work consructionon 60 g carbs per day. I consider 60g per meal on the low side and i eat 7 meals per day and work in a plastics factory so not that physical. You must have been shreded though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear