over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

I know you're a big fan of low dose trestolone as far as what you get from it (muscle wise) and how little it affects health markers. Did you like the results much better at 15mg trest per day compared to 10mg trest per day? Or do you find the results pretty similar in this regard?

Do you plan to run some blood work after you stop the trest? From what you had said before, if I remember correctly, blood work stays quite good when you have ran low dose trestoslone.

I notice a big difference in pumps and size going from 10 to 15, 15 to 20, and 20 to 25. I gain a few pounds almost overnight with each 5 mg increase in dose. I don't think I'll go over 25 mg/day again.

It really washes out my abs and makes me aggressive. Ive been trying to figure out what the hell is going onto to make such a night and day difference in my midsection. SubQ water is indefinit and uncontrolable for me.

This is why I recommend starting at 10 mg/day and working your way up 5 mg at a time. Jumping in at 50 mg/day is like doing a first cycle with 2 grams of test. It's way more than what most people need.

The recomp effect is one of my favorite things about trest. It's more effective for that than tren in my experience. Tren just gives a better cosmetic look without the extra water weight.

I used 50mg eod rather than daily mate but it was still probably way more than I needed.

If I revisit trest in future it’ll be a lower dose stacked with something else.

Starting my trest ace cycle tomorrow actually, so I'm really glad I found this thread! Starting with 10mg, then will bump up 5mg every 5 days until I'm at 25mg, or until sides get too crazy!

I just started back up on trest a little over a week ago after having not much luck with it last time. The last time i tried it i was on 750mgs of Test E and 500mgs of Deca. After 10 weeks i decided to add Trest in which wad a horrible idea. I felt fuxking amazing but i swair to god my midsection swole up like i was pregnant after only one week. Amazing feeling of well being after only a few days. Felt like that nootropic effect. I was suprised by how good my brain felt.

Ive been on trt for a few months. Everything cleaned out of my system and all levels returned to normal. Using nothing more than a trt dose i decided to add 50mg of trest ace in EOD. Its been maybe ten days now and no sign of water retention. Im starting to see my physique change. Strength is going up. I dont seem to have the same powerful nootropic effect as last time but theres definitely still a positive sense of well being.

Im also using 5ius hgh EOD and randomly popping a winny tab here and there for a sex boost.

Does anyone get bad acne and gyno after STOPPING ment? I did a good 6 weeks of 10mg per day and now I have so much acne of my arms and back, along with puffy nipples. I know this will go away but damn, I wonder why it gets so bad after stopping and not so much during.

Trest works well for bulking, cutting, and recomping. It feels at least twice as strong as tren to me, mg for mg. It gives me seemingly endless energy in the gym, and unlike tren it makes me feel outstanding all day long. It builds muscle and size faster than anything else I've tried while leaning me out at the same time.

I don't get bad side from trest other than some extra water weight. The main "side effect" I get is feeling horny 24/7.
What dosage and injection frequency?

Trest is amazing. Energy, libido, bulking, cutting. Only downside is water weight which can be negated by a disciplined diet and gyno potential which can be minimized by keeping dosages logical. 25mg/ day IM is all that is needed in most cases.
Do you go deep injections with that volume? Or shoot 5/8

Does anyone get bad acne and gyno after STOPPING ment? I did a good 6 weeks of 10mg per day and now I have so much acne of my arms and back, along with puffy nipples. I know this will go away but damn, I wonder why it gets so bad after stopping and not so much during.
Any hormonal change ( whether it’s up or down) can cause acne. Once you’ve stopped using Ment there’s nothing there to cause excess estrogen conversion to cause gyno. It’s probably just taking time for the inflammation in your nipples to leave.

I just started back up on trest a little over a week ago after having not much luck with it last time. The last time i tried it i was on 750mgs of Test E and 500mgs of Deca. After 10 weeks i decided to add Trest in which wad a horrible idea. I felt fuxking amazing but i swair to god my midsection swole up like i was pregnant after only one week. Amazing feeling of well being after only a few days. Felt like that nootropic effect. I was suprised by how good my brain felt.

Ive been on trt for a few months. Everything cleaned out of my system and all levels returned to normal. Using nothing more than a trt dose i decided to add 50mg of trest ace in EOD. Its been maybe ten days now and no sign of water retention. Im starting to see my physique change. Strength is going up. I dont seem to have the same powerful nootropic effect as last time but theres definitely still a positive sense of well being.

Im also using 5ius hgh EOD and randomly popping a winny tab here and there for a sex boost.
I would not mix deca and Ment. It’s a bad combo for many. Also try keeping your test dosages lower when running Ment. 250-500 mgs per week of test alongside Ment works better for me than increasing the dose to 750. Once I get over 500 on test my sex drive take a nose dive and I get brain fog. You’ll have to play around with the dosages to see what works for you. Some do best using just 250 mgs of test weekly with Ment. Proviron is a great addition to get some extra DHT if the test isn’t giving you enough for a string sex drive and harder look and it lowers estrogen levels some. Ment doesn’t convert to DHT as you probably already know.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws