over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

I won't try MENT from anyone again.
I have some supposed trest but idk...wish I could test it.

Every time I try a compound used by one of the forums popular loggers/members, it never works like they say.
That sucks, i ran Ment from a friends source and it did exactly what i expected i was pleasent suprised with this compound.

Was that you that ran that free test from EA way back when?

Anyway, I never get the "eating whatever I want and still leaning out" from tren - although I dont use as much as most but still

I did. That was great stuff. Never felt that again

I did. That was great stuff. Never felt that again
Interesting considering how bad of a reputation they have now lol.

I dont know. I see plenty of good reviews of Ment from different sponsors. I'm only holding off bc I'm only seeing ace and highly prefer long esters.

Interesting considering how bad of a reputation they have now lol.

I dont know. I see plenty of good reviews of Ment from different sponsors. I'm only holding off bc I'm only seeing ace and highly prefer long esters.
Agreed. Didn't someone test it for true MENT?
Regardless it was nice but who knows what it was lol.
And yeah I've seen good reviews, but then I try these people and blah. Like remember those guys saying myo hmp no tag was amazing? Ended up being nothing the whole time.

Currently on day 4 after adding 10mg/day of trest to a mini-blast of 25mg test prop and 25mg mast prop ED. If this crazy hunger (and constant morning and night time wood) is any indication the trest is working lol. Sorry if that was TMI. Energy levels are inconsistent through the day, but were absurd yesterday evening at the gym. I swore I would have kept lifting all through the night if I didn't need to go home lol. Haven't noticed much strength yet but I'm hoping to see that manifest over the next few weeks.

I think a lot of people try going to high of a dose then they need.

Most of the time less is more! Well with in reason

I ran it 6 weeks with my trt. Felt good, muscles full i guess.. nothing special IMO Got way more out of 150mgs tren hex with trt. weekly. Wont do again

Currently on day 4 after adding 10mg/day of trest to a mini-blast of 25mg test prop and 25mg mast prop ED. If this crazy hunger (and constant morning and night time wood) is any indication the trest is working lol. Sorry if that was TMI. Energy levels are inconsistent through the day, but were absurd yesterday evening at the gym. I swore I would have kept lifting all through the night if I didn't need to go home lol. Haven't noticed much strength yet but I'm hoping to see that manifest over the next few weeks.

Im kind of sick of having to try and pee in the morning with this rock hard fucking dick

Test / trest / mast is the ultimate libido stack in my experience. I also get crazy energy in the gym from it. 10 mg is a great starting dose, but you can always try more if you like it. 25 mg/day is as high as I'll go now. It almost seems like overkill at my size (6'3" / 240). The only side effect I get from higher doses is some bloating and water weight.

Test / trest / mast is the ultimate libido stack in my experience. I also get crazy energy in the gym from it. 10 mg is a great starting dose, but you can always try more if you like it. 25 mg/day is as high as I'll go now. It almost seems like overkill at my size (6'3" / 240). The only side effect I get from higher doses is some bloating and water weight.
I considered starting higher but I figured with the short ester I could adjust up pretty easily. And of course, lowest effective dose. It’s obviously early but I’m sure enjoying it so far. Previously, test+mast was my favorite “feel good“ blast but this sure seems like it’ll supplant that.

I considered starting higher but I figured with the short ester I could adjust up pretty easily. And of course, lowest effective dose. It’s obviously early but I’m sure enjoying it so far. Previously, test+mast was my favorite “feel good“ blast but this sure seems like it’ll supplant that.

Trestolone is the best "feel good" steroid I've tried. It's better than dbol for me, and I can run it for months on end without any negative effects. Low dose test and mast only make it better.

It's easy to ramp up the dose 5 mg at a time and see immediate results. Going from 10 to 20 mg and doing an upper body workout makes me feel like I'll grow out of my shirt like the hulk. It puts on a massive amount of size in just the first couple days. The glycogen and water gains go away after the cycle, but lots of real muscle stays depending on how long you run it.

I like it. People using real trest getting real results. A few years ago, I experience d a lot of negativity about trest when sale$men peddled $#!t. Damns, people have the real thing with real doses. There was so much shit at one point.
So anybody doing Decanoate?

Nortest doses:
10mg Trestolone Acetate
30mg Trenbolone Acetate
50mg Nandronolone Acetate
You can add 10mg Testosterone Acetate for a full 100mg dose and a functional standalone.

I did not mind Enhanced Athlete, but it unnerved me that they had jackasses simply hired as salesmen "coaches," coming in telling the experts what it is.

I like it. People using real trest getting real results. A few years ago, I experience d a lot of negativity about trest when sale$men peddled $#!t. Damns, people have the real thing with real doses. There was so much shit at one point.
So anybody doing Decanoate?

I've used decanoate for "cruises" at 100 mg/week along with 200 mg/week test. Overall I think I prefer acetate. The daily changes come on so fast when starting a cycle or raising the dose.

Fellas, have any of you found that trest (low dose or otherwise) raises your BP? Specifically, only your diastolic? My BP is normally 115/65 or so. This morning I took my BP and it was 117/78. RHR was 63 when it's normally low 50's when I wake up. Neither are terribly concerning right now (the RHR especially) but if I continue to see this pattern then I'll get concerned.

I suppose it could be extra water. I tend to hang onto water pretty easily and I've noticed a slight increase in water retention. My ankle socks leave a slight indentation on my legs. Granted, I'm also using 3iu of HGH but I've been using that for 4 weeks now. Could be the combination though I suppose. Days I do cardio helps get rid of that. I seem to sweat out a good 5+ lbs during my sessions. Granted, I'm already doing HIIT or LISS 5 days a week (making up for COVID downtime) so I can't increase that too much more frequently lol.

That said, when that was a problem in the past, the rise in BP was both systolic and diastolic. So, this one kind of threw me a loop. Anyways, just wondering if you guys had any similar experiences.

Fellas, have any of you found that trest (low dose or otherwise) raises your BP? Specifically, only your diastolic? My BP is normally 115/65 or so. This morning I took my BP and it was 117/78. RHR was 63 when it's normally low 50's when I wake up. Neither are terribly concerning right now (the RHR especially) but if I continue to see this pattern then I'll get concerned.

I suppose it could be extra water. I tend to hang onto water pretty easily and I've noticed a slight increase in water retention. My ankle socks leave a slight indentation on my legs. Granted, I'm also using 3iu of HGH but I've been using that for 4 weeks now. Could be the combination though I suppose. Days I do cardio helps get rid of that. I seem to sweat out a good 5+ lbs during my sessions. Granted, I'm already doing HIIT or LISS 5 days a week (making up for COVID downtime) so I can't increase that too much more frequently lol.

That said, when that was a problem in the past, the rise in BP was both systolic and diastolic. So, this one kind of threw me a loop. Anyways, just wondering if you guys had any similar experiences.

Low doses don't normally raise my BP. Higher doses can raise it to a degree, so I adjust my bp meds to keep it in range.

There's one weird side effect I've gotten from trestolone. It doesn't change my BP much if at all in normal circumstances. In times of extreme stress (like when I found out my ex was cheating), it sends my BP through the roof. There's no way to manage it at that point without dropping the trest for a while.

Most steroids, especially wet ones will increase fluid volume through multiple channels. There's no way around it and sometimes fighting it just creates more problems IMO. I added 10mg Lisinopril when I started my trest, anymore was too much

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws