over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

What kind of doses were you playing with?

350mg trest with 200mg testosterona. In hindsight could have probably used less trest and still gotten good results.

350mg trest with 200mg testosterona. In hindsight could have probably used less trest and still gotten good results.
Damn yeah thats a big boy trest dose, most the guys here went with 20-30mg ED from the looks of it.

I was forced to take 10 months off training. I’ve been back for a full month now only using 20mg test with 10mg trest per day and I’ve blown back up to my old self almost already. 20lbs gain of muscle memory with just that in a month. Strength is still lagging behind but that’s come way up from where i was November 1st. No fat gain either. I don’t see the point in using anything other than trest for mass gain. Many of you talking about all the aromatization you get from it are likely using too much. It’s not something you are supposed to take high doses of.

Damn yeah thats a big boy trest dose, most the guys here went with 20-30mg ED from the looks of it.

I realise this now! My logic was I read Mike Arnold talking about how 700mg in a week was a high dose, so I thought half of that would be sensible for a first time...

I was forced to take 10 months off training. I’ve been back for a full month now only using 20mg test with 10mg trest per day and I’ve blown back up to my old self almost already. 20lbs gain of muscle memory with just that in a month. Strength is still lagging behind but that’s come way up from where i was November 1st. No fat gain either. I don’t see the point in using anything other than trest for mass gain. Many of you talking about all the aromatization you get from it are likely using too much. It’s not something you are supposed to take high doses of.
Any increases heart rate with trest? I have read a few other members mentioning they had an increased heart rate

Thanks for sharing nothuman. Were you still taking 20mg test per day during those 10 months off? Do you think the low dose trestolone is playing a huge role in you gaining so much of the mass back? In other words, if you were not using the trest, do you think the 20mg test + going back to the gym after the time off, would have blown you up to a similar state?

Are you using any antiestrogen? Are Blood Pressure and Heart Rate staying in check? How long do you plan to stay on this stack?

Never experienced an increase in heart rate. I ran it at 350mg a week for about 6 weeks. The only negative I really saw from it was the estrogen and water, which that wasn't terribly hard to control.

I actually didn't get any of the "positives" that some people talk about either, like increased libido or a sense of well being or whatever. But the strength was in a league of its own, lol it was absolutely ridiculous.

Never experienced an increase in heart rate. I ran it at 350mg a week for about 6 weeks. The only negative I really saw from it was the estrogen and water, which that wasn't terribly hard to control.

I actually didn't get any of the "positives" that some people talk about either, like increased libido or a sense of well being or whatever. But the strength was in a league of its own, lol it was absolutely ridiculous.
Howd you control the estro and water?

Any increases heart rate with trest? I have read a few other members mentioning they had an increased heart rate

yes that’s by far the worst side effect since I have a heart murmur and feel it when it’s fast. Goes up about 15-20bpm on only 10mg per day for me. I have to reach for the nebivolol which I don’t like to do since my BP tends to get borderline low.

All AAS and HGH raise heart rate though. It’s just comes with the territory unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing nothuman. Were you still taking 20mg test per day during those 10 months off? Do you think the low dose trestolone is playing a huge role in you gaining so much of the mass back? In other words, if you were not using the trest, do you think the 20mg test + going back to the gym after the time off, would have blown you up to a similar state?

Are you using any antiestrogen? Are Blood Pressure and Heart Rate staying in check? How long do you plan to stay on this stack?

I used 15mg test daily in the 10 months off so I raised it by a minuscule amount, which is not enough to make much of a difference. It was the trest that packed on the muscle along with the fact I’m lifting weights again. It Was certainly a combination of those two things that got the job done in the 4 week period. I’ll stick with it another 1-2 weeks maybe and then just stay on TRT.

No AI use. Using 5mg nebivolol to control heart rate (it’s usually 58-60bpm on only TRT). No raise in BP at all since my diet is very micronutrient dense and take enough supplements to ensure I am never deficient in anything. I worry about it getting low, not high.

I saw a modest increase when using trest. My rhr went from about 50 in the am to low 60’s at the same time. Still very much on the safe side but a noticeable jump.

I used 15mg test daily in the 10 months off so I raised it by a minuscule amount, which is not enough to make much of a difference. It was the trest that packed on the muscle along with the fact I’m lifting weights again. It Was certainly a combination of those two things that got the job done in the 4 week period. I’ll stick with it another 1-2 weeks maybe and then just stay on TRT.

No AI use. Using 5mg nebivolol to control heart rate (it’s usually 58-60bpm on only TRT). No raise in BP at all since my diet is very micronutrient dense and take enough supplements to ensure I am never deficient in anything. I worry about it getting low, not high.

Sounds like it was a great choice for you. Trestoslone is really appealing at such low dose, as it can still pack on some good mass and, I'm sure fullness while not being too detrimental to your health.

I saw a modest increase when using trest. My rhr went from about 50 in the am to low 60’s at the same time. Still very much on the safe side but a noticeable jump.

What trestolone dose did you run?

Sounds like it was a great choice for you. Trestoslone is really appealing at such low dose, as it can still pack on some good mass and, I'm sure fullness while not being too detrimental to your health.

It's far from my first time using it. It always got the job done. Never done more than 15mg daily either.

It's far from my first time using it. It always got the job done. Never done more than 15mg daily either.

I know you're a big fan of low dose trestolone as far as what you get from it (muscle wise) and how little it affects health markers. Did you like the results much better at 15mg trest per day compared to 10mg trest per day? Or do you find the results pretty similar in this regard?

Do you plan to run some blood work after you stop the trest? From what you had said before, if I remember correctly, blood work stays quite good when you have ran low dose trestoslone.

I know you're a big fan of low dose trestolone as far as what you get from it (muscle wise) and how little it affects health markers. Did you like the results much better at 15mg trest per day compared to 10mg trest per day? Or do you find the results pretty similar in this regard?

Do you plan to run some blood work after you stop the trest? From what you had said before, if I remember correctly, blood work stays quite good when you have ran low dose trestoslone.

15mg ED will be better than 10mg daily, as one would expect. Just have to start low and test it out for yourself. It's fast acting so it's easy to go up and down in dose.

Yes the blood work I had when I did it on trest previously was not much different than when not on it, from the markers I had tested (I didn't have sex hormones tested). I always use 10mg cardarine with it to prevent lipid issues. I can only speak for lower doses though.

I'm finishing up my first (and probably only) ever run with trest, and holy fucking shit it is a strong fucking compound! Probably the most transformative cycle I've ever done.

Very real side effects though:

-Gyno like you would not believe! I started the run using 12.5mg aromasin eod and 20mg nolva daily just in case. Within 2 weeks I had the worst gyno flare up I have ever had! Had to switch to 12.5mg aromasin daily and 40mg nolva. That got it under control but holy shit it was bad for a while.

-Insomnia - just a sweaty, not-sleeping mess. My poor girlfriend having to share a bed with that.

-Aggression/anxiety - definite increase for both but got used to it after a while. It wasn't so bad I couldn't deal with it; I didn't road-rage out and kill someone.

-Increased resting heart rate - not a huge problem but not good for you long-term, I suppose.

But it wasn't all bad. Bodyweight went up by 35lbs, with the caveat that I had essentially starved myself and lost a ton of bodyweight during our country's lockdown. 12 weeks on trest though and I'm 5lbs heavier than my pre-lockdown weight with a waistline 6 inches smaller around the navel. Even though a lot of the bodyweight gain was regaining size I'd lost, that's still pretty good going in my book!

I don't think I'd run it again because of the oestrogen sides, but I have enjoyed my trest run and I'm glad I did it. Would definitely recommend anyone to try it but use twice as much AI as you're planning!

This is why I recommend starting at 10 mg/day and working your way up 5 mg at a time. Jumping in at 50 mg/day is like doing a first cycle with 2 grams of test. It's way more than what most people need.

The recomp effect is one of my favorite things about trest. It's more effective for that than tren in my experience. Tren just gives a better cosmetic look without the extra water weight.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws