over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

Trest is the best AAS produced to date. If you don't realize this, you have never used trest. You may have used something you thought was trest. By "best" I mean efficacy vs sides. Simply the most efficacious AAS produced to date. There really is no argument about this. I highly recommend IA Superpharma's MENT250. 1/2 ml tiw/3x per wk will give you 375mg q wk and you'll be maxed out with very little to zero sides. On the low end, 5 mg QD of the ace will bring noticeable results. Tren, methyltrienolone, etc will bring significant sides vs trest with comparable efficacy. There is no argument. A Google search will reveal 3 research companies selling trest ace domestic. Two are good, one is not. If you haven't used IA's international service, they are a sponsor here, I can say it's no different than domestic and there are no quality concerns.

Rex.

Doesn't look like IA Superpharma carries it anymore. At least it isn't on their site. Choosing the right source is a tough one with MENT

Is 20mg daily of ace a good safe dose? I don’t want my estrogen to get crazy and don’t want a load of water retention being added to me.

Technically it is methylated but I'm not splitting hairs

It's not methylated in the same way as orals. Therefore, we don't refer to the drug as a "methyl", like we would with oral AAS. When we say a steroid is methylated, we are generally referring to a drug that has been molecularly modified to withstand first-pass. This is why orals are considered to be liver toxic. This is not the case with trest. So, just because a drug might have the word "methyl" somewhere in its nomenclature, it doesn't necessarily mean the drug is "methylated". Not to split hairs. :)

Is 20mg daily of ace a good safe dose? I don’t want my estrogen to get crazy and don’t want a load of water retention being added to me.

I find 20 mg/day to be more than adequate. I don't even use that much.

Which steroid stacks better with Trestolone?

Was thinking to do 300 TestE 350 TrenA 150 TrestoloneA 100 Stanolone ew. 2iu Saizen 30iu Lantus (will adjust dose later).

On paper it should blow nearly every other injectable outta the water.

But we all know how the "on paper" thing goes.

It does blow every other injectable (i.e. non-methylated AAS) out of the water.

Mg per mg, nothing can touch it from a muscle building standpoint.

Its good for everything. That said many cant handle all the sides like anxiety, agression, low appetite, night sweats. Tren Ace was made for cattle. Parabolin was is the only human grade.
Starting low, slow, and ramping up is one of the most effective ways to reduce the sides.
From here just read on!!

Just so you know, the OP said Trestolone, not trenbolone. :)

Trestolone isn't associated with the same side effects tren is. Most feel pretty good on it, although higher doses can cause some unwanted side effects on aggression, due to its extremely androgenic nature.

Trest works well for bulking, cutting, and recomping. It feels at least twice as strong as tren to me, mg for mg. It gives me seemingly endless energy in the gym, and unlike tren it makes me feel outstanding all day long. It builds muscle and size faster than anything else I've tried while leaning me out at the same time.

I don't get bad side from trest other than some extra water weight. The main "side effect" I get is feeling horny 24/7.

^^^^^^^^^^^
This

They had trials for it as male contraceptive but it wasn't effective enough to pass.

With trestolone and testosterone not reliable methods of birth control, I highly doubt we'll ever seen hormonal male contraceptives.

It is highly effective for male birth control. They decided not to pursue it for other, undisclosed reasons.

It does blow every other injectable (i.e. non-methylated AAS) out of the water.

Mg per mg, nothing can touch it from a muscle building standpoint.

Mike,

How do you find trestolone acetate on the hairline?

Reading this reminded me that once upon a time MA research was going to to carry trest. Bummed out again

I tried Trestolone (Ment) once, that was for my comp prep, so for cutting purpose.
I used the blend "Shredded" from MTS, that stuff was fucking amazing!!! :love:
I felt full during my entire prep, my libido a bit out of control (super horny).
Just had to watch out about the aromatisation, which is not really good during comp prep, so I increased the dosage of arimidex.

It is highly effective for male birth control. They decided not to pursue it for other, undisclosed reasons.
Can it cause infertility in anything you have researched/read?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mike,

How do you find trestolone acetate on the hairline?

I can't provide a definitive comparison to other AAS, but based on the available real-world feedback, along with knowing the androgenic potency of this steroid, I would say it is not very friendly to the hair line.

However, small doses (10-20 mg/day) may not be any worse on the hairline--and maybe milder--than a typical dose of testosterone (300-500 mg/week). It's difficult to say because there isn't a ton of real world feedback in this area. Anecdotal evidence is crucial for coming to any sort of reliable conculsion, as a steroid's androgenic rating doesn't necessaily tell us how potent it is in all tissues.

Remember, a steroid's androgenic rating is based solely off of its androgenic potency in prostate tissue...not the hair line, vocal chords, skin, etc. There are numerous example of steroids having low androgenic ratings (i.e. weak effects in prostate tissue), but which demonstrate rather ptent effects on the hair line. Masteron and Winstrol are good examples. Both of these drugs have low androgenic ratings, yet they are known as some of the worst drugs for the hair line. On the other hand, a drug like nandrolone, which is known for being rather mild on the hair line (relatively speaking), has a higher androgenic rating than masteron.

However, it more cases than not, a steroid that possesses a very high androgenic rating typically provides potent androgenic effects everywhere--think trenbolone and halotestin, etc.

This leads me to belive that trestolone, mg per mg, is rather harsh on the hair line, but, as stated above, you may find that 10-20 mg daily isn't any worse than the typical 300-500 mg of testosterone per week. The more real-world feedback we get from people like you, the sooner we will be able to assign a potency to trestolone relative to other AAS.

Last edited:
Can it cause infertility in anything you have researched/read?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It is more suppressive than other AAS. The 19-nors in general are more suppressive than the testosterone and DHT-based AAS, but trestolone is likely the most suppressive of all the 19-nors. Anything which leads to greater suppression of the HPTA makes recovery more difficult.

This simply means that if one is prone to infertility (i.e. they are less resilient to the suppressive effects of AAS on the HPTA), that trestolone is more likely to make this occur.

However, when infertility does occur, it is usually do to the pituitary failing to secrete adequate FSH...NOT the inability of the testes to respond to FSH. This can be overcome by directly administering FSH (in the form of HMG), as FSH will travel directly to the testes and stimulate sperm production.

I tried Trestolone (Ment) once, that was for my comp prep, so for cutting purpose.
I used the blend "Shredded" from MTS, that stuff was fucking amazing!!! :love:
I felt full during my entire prep, my libido a bit out of control (super horny).
Just had to watch out about the aromatisation, which is not really good during comp prep, so I increased the dosage of arimidex.

How much shredded did you use.i have this exact blend and was curious if 1ml pre workout is sufficient?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131