over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

Slyder190

Registered
How does anyone like it? Comparable to? A mass builder I understand. Good for cutting? Other benefits or side effects? Thanks.

On paper it should blow nearly every other injectable outta the water.

But we all know how the "on paper" thing goes.

Its good for everything. That said many cant handle all the sides like anxiety, agression, low appetite, night sweats. Tren Ace was made for cattle. Parabolin was is the only human grade.
Starting low, slow, and ramping up is one of the most effective ways to reduce the sides.
From here just read on!!

Trest works well for bulking, cutting, and recomping. It feels at least twice as strong as tren to me, mg for mg. It gives me seemingly endless energy in the gym, and unlike tren it makes me feel outstanding all day long. It builds muscle and size faster than anything else I've tried while leaning me out at the same time.

I don't get bad side from trest other than some extra water weight. The main "side effect" I get is feeling horny 24/7.

Weren't they trying to get this approved as a male contraceptive? What ever happened to that shit?

We basically have zero options other than getting snipped or just praying the bitch isn't a psycho and actually takes her BC.

Its good for everything. That said many cant handle all the sides like anxiety, agression, low appetite, night sweats. Tren Ace was made for cattle. Parabolin was is the only human grade.
Starting low, slow, and ramping up is one of the most effective ways to reduce the sides.
From here just read on!!

Is this in reference to Trestolone or Trenbolone? meaning the listed side effects.

Weren't they trying to get this approved as a male contraceptive? What ever happened to that shit?

We basically have zero options other than getting snipped or just praying the bitch isn't a psycho and actually takes her BC.

They had trials for it as male contraceptive but it wasn't effective enough to pass.

With trestolone and testosterone not reliable methods of birth control, I highly doubt we'll ever seen hormonal male contraceptives.

They had trials for it as male contraceptive but it wasn't effective enough to pass.

With trestolone and testosterone not reliable methods of birth control, I highly doubt we'll ever seen hormonal male contraceptives.

Slapping a methyl on the 17th carbon of trestolone might do the trick.

...For like a week before liver failure sets in lol

Trest is amazing. Energy, libido, bulking, cutting. Only downside is water weight which can be negated by a disciplined diet and gyno potential which can be minimized by keeping dosages logical. 25mg/ day IM is all that is needed in most cases.

Is this in reference to Trestolone or Trenbolone? meaning the listed side effects.
Yup, I read tren vs trestolone. Becoming dyslexic.

trest will keep you honest.. and i mean that in the sense that you
cant run it in high doses while controlling sides.
with trest you have to respect it and run it at low doses.
with 5-15mg per day combined with low dose test, after a few days of first dosing you will see:

increased libido
much harder fuller erections
increased energy
waking fully rested after 6hrs sleep
cushioning in joints
flatter stomach
increased recovery between sets

it does tend to build up over time, and with that you will notice:

increased bp
increased heart rate

i think all the estrogen related sides manifest with higher doses(20mg+ ed)...
but at lower doses you then understand why all the praise.

Trest is the best AAS produced to date. If you don't realize this, you have never used trest. You may have used something you thought was trest. By "best" I mean efficacy vs sides. Simply the most efficacious AAS produced to date. There really is no argument about this. I highly recommend IA Superpharma's MENT250. 1/2 ml tiw/3x per wk will give you 375mg q wk and you'll be maxed out with very little to zero sides. On the low end, 5 mg QD of the ace will bring noticeable results. Tren, methyltrienolone, etc will bring significant sides vs trest with comparable efficacy. There is no argument. A Google search will reveal 3 research companies selling trest ace domestic. Two are good, one is not. If you haven't used IA's international service, they are a sponsor here, I can say it's no different than domestic and there are no quality concerns.

Rex.

Trest is the best AAS produced to date. If you don't realize this, you have never used trest. You may have used something you thought was trest. By "best" I mean efficacy vs sides. Simply the most efficacious AAS produced to date. There really is no argument about this. I highly recommend IA Superpharma's MENT250. 1/2 ml tiw/3x per wk will give you 375mg q wk and you'll be maxed out with very little to zero sides. On the low end, 5 mg QD of the ace will bring noticeable results. Tren, methyltrienolone, etc will bring significant sides vs trest with comparable efficacy. There is no argument. A Google search will reveal 3 research companies selling trest ace domestic. Two are good, one is not. If you haven't used IA's international service, they are a sponsor here, I can say it's no different than domestic and there are no quality concerns.

Rex.

Love trest. It gets my vote for best non-methylated injectable, period.

I will be starting trest decanoate last week of December.

125mg test E
250mg TREST E
200mg mast E

I’ll start a log when I do. Plan is to cut some fluff and recomp. Calories will be below maintenance 4 days a week with 3 days at maintance or tad higher. Basic carb cycling.

I used it extensively for about 2 years felt great on it tried it with other compounds also. But I did not get the type of size and strength gains as good old Test & Deca.
In my world Deca is still and always has been the most effective anabolic for me.

Easily one of the most effective AAS available. It's like a test/tren combo without the tren sides IME. Wish we had more sources that had long ester options. Trest E and trest D.

Easily one of the most effective AAS available. It's like a test/tren combo without the tren sides IME. Wish we had more sources that had long ester options. Trest E and trest D.

Most of my experience has been with trest ace, but trest e turned out to be exactly what I expected. It had the same effects with a longer duration and kick in time. I haven't bought trest e in a couple years, but it's out there now along with trest d.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws