over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone with...?

trainiac

Newbies
I am going to do a trestolone acetate cycle. I would like to add an oral to it. My goal is to put some more keepable muscle on my frame. I am thinking of one of these - anavar, superdrol, or m1t. I've only used anavar of those three. Right now, I'm leaning toward anavar or m1t because of their anabolic properties. I have been told superdrol gives an impressive look but doesn't do much for actual muscle accumulation, though I don't know if that's true with enough nutrients. I'd appreciate some advice.

I am going to do a trestolone acetate cycle. I would like to add an oral to it. My goal is to put some more keepable muscle on my frame. I am thinking of one of these - anavar, superdrol, or m1t. I've only used anavar of those three. Right now, I'm leaning toward anavar or m1t because of their anabolic properties. I have been told superdrol gives an impressive look but doesn't do much for actual muscle accumulation, though I don't know if that's true with enough nutrients. I'd appreciate some advice.
I would go with something dryer!
I like var for strength and its benefits for increasing collagen and elastin among other things. have you thought about
proviron.
what are you running for prolactin. caber/prami!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

You didn't mention TURINABOL but I think it could be a good choice for you.

Does ment cause a lot of prolactin creation? I think it is exciting you guys carry this stuff now, I read a lot about it from old posts around the web and it has an almost mythical status.

Yes, var has some advantages beyond collagen synthesis. It is probably much easier on the liver than M1T or Superdrol. No water retention, as with SD. Var is one of 3 steriods known to promote IGF-1 (test & tren being the others). It directly stimulates lipolysis - at least in studies on fat folk. Var should also contribute some DHT, since it is derive from it, so no need for mast inject. Generally, I think a lot of people underrate anavar.

If I have prolactin issues, I'll use caber. If estrogen issues, I'll use aromasin. I just went for an E2 test to get a baseline on that.

So, trest/var seems good. Possibly I'll add in a low dose of tren ace as well.

I'm taking trest a now with test e, tren a, and tbol, like it quite a bit. Strength is taking off. I haven't had any good luck finding any actual real m1t or SD in the past couple years and I don't respond to anavar.

So how is the turinabol working do you think? My experience with in past stacks is that it didn't bring much but I know it's popular for cutting stacks. Also, how much tren a are you using in your stack?

Whoever told you SD doesn't do much for actual "muscle accumulation" is about as wrong as they can be. SD is one of, if not the most powerful muscle builder in existence...and it will make you nasty hard, dry, full, and strong. Nothing will add real muscle fiber faster than SD. M1T might, MIGHT be able to rival it, but it is very wet and has worse side effects.

Anavar doesn't even come close.

Last edited:
So how is the turinabol working do you think? My experience with in past stacks is that it didn't bring much but I know it's popular for cutting stacks. Also, how much tren a are you using in your stack?

I think the tbol is contributing to strength increase. I've gained some weight but have also increased cal intake too, don't really see a dramatic size increase yet, only starting wk 3.

I'm taking 50 mg tren a/ed

Whoever told you SD doesn't do much for actual "muscle accumulation" is about as wrong as they can be. SD is one of, if not the most powerful muscle builder in existence...and it will make you nasty hard, dry, full, and strong. Nothing will add real muscle fiber faster than SD. M1T might, MIGHT be able to rival it, but it is very wet and has worse side effects.

Anavar doesn't even come close.

That's really interesting about SD. Thank you for correcting and educating me.

Winstrol

I feel like winstrol would be a good oral to add. Keep you dry and hard while supplementing to your strength and adding quality size.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws