over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRESTOLONE

I think threads like these need to die. No further attention is needed regarding the ones which weren't banned. Those wishing to learn can search for this thread.

trestolone won't get banned because it doesn't actually do anything

If it didn't do anything for you - its probably either fake or you just have poor responding genetics.. I have been in the game a long ass time - competed a ton and won plenty - and for me I will put Trest against anything... I am going to hit it hard after the first of the year and possibly compete again this year for the first time in 14 years.. I know Trest will be my staple...
Not knocking you little slice... Maybe we could figure something out and go head to head and post pics after a set time?? You use anything you want and I will use Trest... I am old (42) surely you can take an old Fugger that didn't even train for over a decade... Only been back fairly hard for 6-8 months and even then I have kind of half assed it - haven't stepped in the gym for a few weeks now...
I am tied up rest of tonight but pm me if you want to give a go.. Competition is good for the soul

Last edited:
So what is a good dose?

GS - I am sure you would feel 50mg a day like me.. I want to go 75 maybe 100 for a short stint to see how much more intense it is... Recomp was 100% as good as Tren and I have run it all from Para to the old Fina pellet made.. The crazy this is - for me st least - no moon face like some claim - no bp issues and I felt fan freaking tastic on it!!!

GS - I am sure you would feel 50mg a day like me.. I want to go 75 maybe 100 for a short stint to see how much more intense it is... Recomp was 100% as good as Tren and I have run it all from Para to the old Fina pellet made.. The crazy this is - for me st least - no moon face like some claim - no bp issues and I felt fan freaking tastic on it!!!

AWESOME response bro...what about the mood swings that come along with tren? any anxiety?

AWESOME response bro...what about the mood swings that come along with tren? any anxiety?

No way!! Now - I won't lie but I never got real terrible mood swings with anything but I definitely could feel myself leaning that way with tren.. I DID feel anxiety and lack of sleep with Tren and sweating like a disgusting fn pig on tren..
With Trest I feel seriously awesome.. Not like a high but just overall felt good.. Being "on" always puts me in a good mood but Trest just feels different.. I love it

oh wait..so there's a grace period...i didnt know that. Thanks bud

NO not on the compounds that were listed. For compounds NOT listed that will be added later on by the DA at his/her discretion then yes.

No way!! Now - I won't lie but I never got real terrible mood swings with anything but I definitely could feel myself leaning that way with tren.. I DID feel anxiety and lack of sleep with Tren and sweating like a disgusting fn pig on tren..
With Trest I feel seriously awesome.. Not like a high but just overall felt good.. Being "on" always puts me in a good mood but Trest just feels different.. I love it

awesome bro..and thanks again for the informative responsses

I'm going to agree with Marvin! Trest really is special. Fortunately mine is 100mg/ml so that makes hitting 350/wk pretty easy. Never have an issue with mood or insomnia but I will sweat something furious on it.

Who get trest from a sponsor?

I wonder what dose of trest was compared to a high test/tren run.

I never really went high test with Tren... On Trest I only had enough for 50mg/day... I can't speak for anyone else because I don't oersonally know anyone else that's run Trest - but it blew my mind.. I guarantee that I know no one from any supplier.. In fact my last order got jacked up and I had to file postal insurance because the package was lost... I have not been consistent at gym lately AT ALL - but will get back this weekend and hopefully give it another run soon

Damn Martian, way to back it up. Hard to argue with that.

I'm on 150mg Trest Deconoate, of 1x per wk at 200mg along with 200mg TCyp and 150 mg DesoxyTest. Sounds like I need to add my Trest Acetate daily to get the mg up. Besides some morning arm pump when I wake, I feel nothing yet but a bit more gut. Can't wait for it to hit.

Damn Martian, way to back it up. Hard to argue with that.

I'm on 150mg Trest Deconoate, of 1x per wk at 200mg along with 200mg TCyp and 150 mg DesoxyTest. Sounds like I need to add my Trest Acetate daily to get the mg up. Besides some morning arm pump when I wake, I feel nothing yet but a bit more gut. Can't wait for it to hit.

Interested in the desoxy

Just came across some trest base.

Never heard of that. Would u have to be injected as much As test suspension

Gonna pick some trest up for my next blast. Never used it but I'm liking the sound of it. Trest drol and lots of slin should get me some nice size for sure. I've heard it ramps up the appetite so I'll stick tren for the cutting part of blast

Last edited:
whats up team. I know the new steroid law goes into place this weekend. I will certianly miss a few prohormones such as epistane. Now the list doesnt seem to include trestolone...OR am i mistaking. Is trestolone going to be one of the banned items as well.

Epi and all other good Designers are still available in the UK AQ!

Epi and all other good Designers are still available in the UK AQ!

Yea we even still get sd. Didn't even know this until earlier today.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member