over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone

I get prolactin gyno and ED from tren even on try levels of test alongside, I have to use caber with it to keep those sides at bay (even prami doesn’t control the gyno). Never had as much problems with deca or eq though, am I likely going to need caber for trest?

@xjpx which brand of trest are you happy with if you don’t mind telling?

I get prolactin gyno and ED from tren even on try levels of test alongside, I have to use caber with it to keep those sides at bay (even prami doesn’t control the gyno). Never had as much problems with deca or eq though, am I likely going to need caber for trest?

I’m actually unsure if trestalone raises prolactin, someone else I’m sure can chip on that.

I ran hplc testing on medtech and it was spot on

I’m actually unsure if trestalone raises prolactin, someone else I’m sure can chip on that.

A med tech product that came out as the right compound and dosage in testing?! :eek: That's a first

Thanks bud, appreciate that, in fairness everything I’ve tried of medtechs has been spot on.

Came across your video on primo the other day posted on a uk board by the way and was a good watch :cool:

Thanks bud, appreciate that, in fairness everything I’ve tried of medtechs has been spot on.

Came across your video on primo the other day posted on a uk board by the way and was a good watch :cool:
That video convinced me to try 1g Primo and 250mg test during my current bulk. It works beautifully, slow but steady weight and strength increases, althewhile staying lean and having no bloat. It's just feels underwhelming because you don't have all those side effects that give you the feeling of being on ;) Maybe a little bit of excess sweating but that's about it for side effects. Oh yeah and HDL takes a bit of a dive for me.

Post the video up bro!!

That video convinced me to try 1g Primo and 250mg test during my current bulk. It works beautifully, slow but steady weight and strength increases, althewhile staying lean and having no bloat. It's just feels underwhelming because you don't have all those side effects that give you the feeling of being on ;) Maybe a little bit of excess sweating but that's about it for side effects. Oh yeah and HDL takes a bit of a dive for me.

im very tempted to run a nice hefty dose of Primo with a low dose of test for my next blast. I've always been super hesitant to just because of the amount of fake Primo you find out there. I'd basically be paying top dollar for EQ haha.

did you use a sponsor on here?

There's legit primo out there, donate some $ to Anasci testing and you'll know [emoji846]

My problem with primo has always been the volume you to inject, even 5-600 mgs starts wearing on you after a while...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

im very tempted to run a nice hefty dose of Primo with a low dose of test for my next blast. I've always been super hesitant to just because of the amount of fake Primo you find out there. I'd basically be paying top dollar for EQ haha.

I'd stick to the brands that provide HPLC testing themselves and/or were tested over at anasci.

What are you considering a hefty dose?

Look around; you’ll find legit primo on PM.. ;)
Tested by the Anasci themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at least i'm not alone on this one. prami nor 1mg arimidex ED OR EOD doesnt help the puffy nips from tren even on low doses of test as well..Just need to let it do its course i guess.. this is the reason why im hesitant about trestolone

How well does vitamin B6 or P5P work for prolactin?

What are you considering a hefty dose?

i mean i was thinking 700+...only because ive known too many guys referencing that below that dose is nothing great.

we'll see though. I'll definitely go check out the Anasci testing guys. Thank you.

i mean i was thinking 700+...only because ive known too many guys referencing that below that dose is nothing great.

we'll see though. I'll definitely go check out the Anasci testing guys. Thank you.

Not bad. I started a cycle running 800 mgs primo a week. Its been about a week and a half so too early to say much just yet

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity