over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone

I hit 100 mg Trest for a couple weeks, was on 50mg at first and was very new to this game. I could feel the bed shaking at night from my heart beating. Probably Estro water raising my blood pressure. I am completely fascinated with this compound to be honest, I have three vials tucked away for the next run. You said you had raws... I heard this stuff can be tough to get right in higher mg per ml. I have the acetate version, after PO went down I could not find the decanoate version any more. As the other guys said, get estro tested when you get going, it's worth it. I used UG Tren and got lumps, but never with Trest. I must be progesterone sensitive, and less so with estrogen. Good luck.

Like I said I love the stuff. I'm not going to say that it burns fat but it helps retain lean tissue when I'm dieting. I haven't done superdrol but the only similarities on paper is the rapid results. Superdrol is dry v MENT being wet, especially if you don't prepare for it please. I read in one of the enhanced athlete threads on here where that moron took 100mg ed for 2 weeks and started lactating and got gyno of course. Please let is know how it turns out. I'm considering brewing up a few years worth of it.

Lmao!

You just have to find good quality Trestolone which is very hard.
I think people get excited because they see the scale shoot up with this stuff thinking there getting muscle when it's all water.

I have a whole line up of AI's to fight the estrogen

currently using ment at 50mg eod,been almost 2 weeks...homebrewed by a buddy of mine..

not sure if i really feel anything special while on it,no bad aromatization going on(i am sensitive with that)...also on tren,eq and mast...

expensive as f*ck though..5 grams of raw for 200 bucks

From what I have read about this you shouldn't have felt something by now or should have seen some bloat if not on any AI

As soon as mine arrive I am getting the 10g tested for purity and to make sure it's really Trestolone

From what I have read about this you shouldn't have felt something by now or should have seen some bloat if not on any AI

As soon as mine arrive I am getting the 10g tested for purity and to make sure it's really Trestolone

Definitely, gains come on fast like an oral. Anadrol for instance could be a comparison. Not exactly of course.

currently using ment at 50mg eod,been almost 2 weeks...homebrewed by a buddy of mine..

not sure if i really feel anything special while on it,no bad aromatization going on(i am sensitive with that)...also on tren,eq and mast...

expensive as f*ck though..5 grams of raw for 200 bucks

I have read that running it with tren is not a good idea. I believe someone had a log here and said not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Trestolone is on its way going to get tested when it arrives.

Someone said it's really similar to anadrol, is that the closest comparison?

Thanks boss one more dumb question how do I find his name ?

Professional Muscle - View Profile: BALDNAZI

Click the Contact tab and then click Send A PM.

Ok sweet so amazing strength and good weight gain. I plan on using 25mg Aromasin every day and if I need more I will use more.

Going to try to keep the water to a minimum with the Aromasin.

Has anyone noticed fat loss with Trestolone? I remember reading about this.

I know Trestolone is going to be wet but with Aromasin I should be good, how does Trestolone compare to Superdrol I terms of strength and weight gains?

Superdrol I have plenty of experience with, it's a complete body transformation drug

You should get blood work and make sure 25mg of Aromasin doesn't tank you E2! Always best to know what your numbers are.

Last edited:
I have read that running it with tren is not a good idea. I believe someone had a log here and said not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stacking it with tren would be fun! Mike Arnold commented it would be a legit cycle.

Update I got the most recent batch of Superdrol tested, came back at 98%+ purity! Not sure how my buddy finds such pure shit but I love him.

The HPLC test is very picky as the 1-2% could have been dust particles in the air or a sounds from out side that threw it off.

Anyhow my Trestolone is arriving this week as well. Excited to try to see how it is muscle building wise to the one and only superdrol.

Don't worry I will get the Trestolone tested and let you all know

:eek: i miss IM trest, was a sad day when pure oils went out of biz

Last edited:
I used 50-100mg of Trest over a 6 week period...

I was much stronger. Larger. But I also bloated up like a beach wale. Even when incorporating a strong AI regimen...

Ill probably stick with NPP + Tren in the near future. And incorporate an oral. To maintain a "dry" look.

pls stop

superdrol is about as good as it gets..

superdrol and m1t are pretty much tops

4 weeks of superdrol and I look like a different person. For me nothing can beat it when it comes to adding muscle.
Not to hijack but what are your optimal doses of superdrol?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity