over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone

In relative terms, whats Trest done to your lipid profile? I've done my fair share of searching but it's pretty sparce on the impact to HDL/LDL

In relative terms, whats Trest done to your lipid profile? I've done my fair share of searching but it's pretty sparce on the impact to HDL/LDL

from reading logs with bloodwork, trest alone wont do a harsh impact.
what will make an impact is when ppl run it with orals (sd, msten) or with harsh AIs.
It will make a harsh impact on your hpta though, if you are blast/cruise no prob, if you cycle have a good pct protocol on hand

from reading logs with bloodwork, trest alone wont do a harsh impact.
what will make an impact is when ppl run it with orals (sd, msten) or with harsh AIs.
It will make a harsh impact on your hpta though, if you are blast/cruise no prob, if you cycle have a good pct protocol on hand

I went through a year or two of posts, only seen one blood work post, but thats what I was thinking. 200 Trest a week is more than enough, stack it with 500 tren and GH/Slin and im set for life.

I went through a year or two of posts, only seen one blood work post, but thats what I was thinking. 200 Trest a week is more than enough, stack it with 500 tren and GH/Slin and im set for life.

i did not search this forum, i have searched via google "trest bloodwork" or "trest log"...
200 is already a good dosage (IM inj is what u mean i guess)

seems to be an interesting compound.
Most ppl seem to have problems controlling estrogen while on it but the dosages some guys run are also quite high.
Also interesting that it can be used as TRT. No Test base necessary. It will suppress you very fast but you still will feel well on it (at least thats what dozens of logs say, good libido, good mood,...)
Maybe ill try an "TRT experiment" with it sometime next year (30mg transdermal a day or something like that, have to check more logs to determine)

It's a beast for aromatization. So be sure to have all ancillaries ready, it's also a 19-nor and has powerful Progestogen activity. It converts to 7-methylestradiol, which has a stronger ability to bind to the Estrogen Receptor than Estradiol.

It's a beast for aromatization. So be sure to have all ancillaries ready, it's also a 19-nor and has powerful Progestogen activity. It converts to 7-methylestradiol, which has a stronger ability to bind to the Estrogen Receptor than Estradiol.

Ive had many conversations about methyestradiol, alot of chatter regular AI's have little impact as its affinity for binding to breast tissue is almost immediate?

Ive had many conversations about methyestradiol, alot of chatter regular AI's have little impact as its affinity for binding to breast tissue is almost immediate?

Methylestradiol is notoriously hard to keep in check, but with the low doses most use for Trest, it shouldn't be too bad. If you see people who log this and have legit Trest you will probably note a hell of a lot of estrogen sides and bloat. As I say, the Progesterone is also an issue, easy to rectify though.

I hit on another board, took a long cycle Trest, Tren, GH, Test, Slin. The point he was makeing, was Tren latches to Estrogen, so it makes sense that the two work with each other. He also spoke on the Progesterone topic, an said that D-bol is an Dopamine antagonists, an it will in a sense work as Caber, Prami, Brom. An if Tren is used, then it also latches as the D-bol aromitises. If that's true, that would be an excellent, an extreme cycle. I've ran Trest, an had amazing results. Used little Test, an Tren Ace with it. It was my first time,an I learned just how strong Caber is,an how it can mentally mess you up. I've learned, an will continue to use Trest. I ran 50mg ED.

No. the simple answer to all of that.

And if anything, 7-methyl estrogen has an increased selectivity for the Beta Estrogen Receptor subtypes.

I hit on another board, took a long cycle Trest, Tren, GH, Test, Slin. The point he was makeing, was Tren latches to Estrogen, so it makes sense that the two work with each other. He also spoke on the Progesterone topic, an said that D-bol is an Dopamine antagonists, an it will in a sense work as Caber, Prami, Brom. An if Tren is used, then it also latches as the D-bol aromitises. If that's true, that would be an excellent, an extreme cycle. I've ran Trest, an had amazing results. Used little Test, an Tren Ace with it. It was my first time,an I learned just how strong Caber is,an how it can mentally mess you up. I've learned, an will continue to use Trest. I ran 50mg ED.

No

Thaistick!!!

Yeah, um that's bullshit. To the OP i have done it quite a bit. Go ahead and start your aromasin at 25mg a day when you start your MENT. If you let it get away from you you will have no choice but to stop or go on letro. A dopamine agonist or mucuna pruriens is a good idea, I suggest the mucuna. With legit MENT you will indeed put on weight quickly, the water will be maintained if you use the ai as I suggest. Start at 25mg a day and if your estrogen doesn't get out of control after a week bump it up to 50mg a day. Once you get over 50mg a day you'll probably need arimidex. Trest aromatises like nothing else except dbol, maybe worse. It's a "super" estrogen as well. My favorite cycle now is a little test, MENT, a healthy low dose of primo to begin with, then drop the MENT and add var at the end. Something about the primo goes very well with the MENT, I don't know why but the MENT seems much more effective with primo. I know guys that run multiple grams of test with no ai and have to run 2.5mg ed of letro on MENT.

When you bring up PRIMO, I'm curious as to how much to run with 50mg TREST, ED, an ??? Test.
I've ran TREST, an got amazing results. That said, I have a little stock pile of it, as also PRIMO. I've never used PRIMO,an would be more than willing an able to. Primo dosages vary, from my research. 400mg-800mg EW. So any ideas, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Also what's your thoughts on Trest/DHB, could that be something that would be a result maker? Thanks. Be safe

No. the simple answer to all of that.

And if anything, 7-methyl estrogen has an increased selectivity for the Beta Estrogen Receptor subtypes.

Right on! Seems like I have nothing holding me back then, will look to switch to trest full time in early 2018.

Right on! Seems like I have nothing holding me back then, will look to switch to trest full time in early 2018.

Oh you still have to have your estrogen in check, and it depends on both what you stack it with and what dosage you take. It's just that these explanations get redick.

Messing with two kinds of estrogen can get diabolical for some people. Generally, people start by using it as a stand-alone or with lower test. Great beginner's anabolic or therapeutic anabolic. You really would want to get the non-aromatizable version if you were going with the big dosages.

Or you could always just screw-around and crush your Estro with lots of AI: that'll always take care of it.

Oh you still have to have your estrogen in check, and it depends on both what you stack it with and what dosage you take. It's just that these explanations get redick.

Messing with two kinds of estrogen can get diabolical for some people. Generally, people start by using it as a stand-alone or with lower test. Great beginner's anabolic or therapeutic anabolic. You really would want to get the non-aromatizable version if you were going with the big dosages.

Or you could always just screw-around and crush your Estro with lots of AI: that'll always take care of it.

So trest is a crazy estrogen AND has progesterone activity? Seems like it would grow boobs just as fast as muscles.....

im a rare breed that isnt estrogen sensitive, if I wasnt trest wouldnt sound so amazing, currently on 1g test/500npp/50dbol without an AI, sitting at 90 e2. Will 100% start with just trest and find the sweet spot, ideally only 12.5-25mg asin eod/ed, then ill add in tren and/or other dry compounds.

So trest is a crazy estrogen AND has progesterone activity? Seems like it would grow boobs just as fast as muscles.....

And Boobs may grow faster than the muscles, but if you ever have any hope of hyperplasia, you'll have to know how to cycle progesterone. Not to mention Progesterone is largely misunderstood.

I always pay attention whenever b_cornelius posts

I never have any idea what the hell he said

But I always get the feeling it must've been good

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members