over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREVOR SMITH CYCLE anyone?

cooper250

Registered
Has anyone tried trevors cycle methods for any period of time?cycle for 6-8 weeks,fist 2-3 weeks frontload with longacting gear then switch to fast acting so by the end of course all gear is out of system.then 3-4 weeks off with pct. then repeat.

I think most did not last to tell.:eek:

why u say that big bapper?i know the man was alittle extreme but didnt think his dosages for a 250lb. guy was to bad compared to the norm these days. wasnt his front load spomething like 1g.-1.5g. long acting test and around 500mg. decca for weeks 1-2 then weeks 3-6100mg.prop. e.o.d. 100mg. anadrol ed., i believe cycles looked somthing like that.followed by 3weeks off then repeat........u know he stated that u shouldnt lose any size for that three weeks but for me by week two i'd start losing what r ur thoughts on that?
I kinda like dc. way of just cruiseing for 2weeks but maybe @ 200mg. ew. instead of 4-500mg. like dc. recomends.
Just seems like when ever ive gone off ive lost most everything,just trying to figure out the best method.............ANYONE?

moderate doses, longer cycles seem to work better...But everyone is differnt

agreed, long cycles tend to allow me to "consolidate" my gains...i may look the same after 4 months after a nice gain in the first 6-8 weeks but i can hold on to it and not do what a lot of people do which is yo-yo juicing, there huge than tiny

agreed, long cycles tend to allow me to "consolidate" my gains...i may look the same after 4 months after a nice gain in the first 6-8 weeks but i can hold on to it and not do what a lot of people do which is yo-yo juicing, there huge than tiny

I totally agree with magoo here... but one point to think about... i too never gain much after 5-7weeks... probly because of elevated shbg,cortisol,estrogen.... so i prefer either the dc cruise of round 200mg or after 4-6wks an extended low dose to as magoo suggested "consolidate"

Has anyone tried trevors cycle methods for any period of time?cycle for 6-8 weeks,fist 2-3 weeks frontload with longacting gear then switch to fast acting so by the end of course all gear is out of system.then 3-4 weeks off with pct. then repeat.

I liked reading Trevors work. Although I dont totally agree with it all,,,some of his ideas hold some merit. I liked his mag ' GEAR UZR'

I liked reading Trevors work. Although I dont totally agree with it all,,,some of his ideas hold some merit. I liked his mag ' GEAR UZR'

Gear Uzr was a good mag

every so often i look up his old articles on the net,very interesting indeed.I know he passed on few yrs. ago but does anyone know how he died?i heard alot of rumors at that time but never heard what really happend. I still acually still have one of his old mags.the one with Robby Robinson ,and the artcle about the perfect stack.

I remember a few years back I had a close friend who liked to cycle like this. Really tho I think he just liked to take as much gear as he could. I like to be on for atleast 12 weeks before switching anything up. THe slower that I add my muscle mass the easier it is for me to hold on it.

I did those cycles of 6-8 weeks where I would put on 25-30 lbs but it was alot harder to hold onto those lbs compared to useing alittle less gear over a longer pd. of time. I will say I was always interested in reading the things he posted on the net. I never had a chance to really read his mag.

I just think putting on that much weight in that short of time is to much of a shock to the body and it doesnt know what to do with it so its almost like the body rejects it....atleat it seems like mine does.

But everyone is different.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members