over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trevor smith leg work video

comedycentral

Registered
I'm sure many have seen this and apologies if posted before

[ame=http://youtu.be/aNdWSCcpung]TREVOR SMITH Leg Workout Video Never Before Seen Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Loved

His brand(nuclear nutrition) of protein powder! It came in individualized packets and the grape flavor was awesome! Man I miss that stuff...It was like 50-75g of protein in a serving as well...wished i had stockpiled it like a crazy doomsday prepper.

sick weights ... next time i'm doing legs i'll give those hammer shrugs a shot prior to extensions and leg curls as well ... totally kidding can't argue with 400lbs.

What good does the 1/4 reps do on the squats?

His brand(nuclear nutrition) of protein powder! It came in individualized packets and the grape flavor was awesome! Man I miss that stuff...It was like 50-75g of protein in a serving as well...wished i had stockpiled it like a crazy doomsday prepper.

Completely Agree. Grape was awesome!

Trevor was a good guy. Spoke to him a couple times back in the Paul Borreson days, talk about unorthodox methods lol. 17lbs in 17days is what I gained, crazy doses. He was very helpful and I agree the products he had were very high quality. Protein was excellent. Rest in peace brother...

Not sure how old some of you are that are posting in here, but Trevor was a master mind in his day. He has a number of great articles. He was a MONSTER in the gym and he passed on a lot of valuable knowledge to many people. RIP brother.

Thanks for posting this vid Comedy! I'd never heard of him before, but just did some searching online and am very impressed with what he did and his mindset. The man was a giant and had a mind to match his physique. His BFT (Beyond Failure Training) method is more intense than anything I've come across before. At over 400lbs he was truly a mass monster. I mean the guy dwarfed Big Ronnie and Jay, which just blows my mind.

RIP Trevor

Attachments

• trevorsmithff.jpg
    trevorsmithff.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Trevor_Smith_2.jpg
    Trevor_Smith_2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 470
It's a pity more of his stuff wasn't on film.

There was a period in the 90s when he and Ian Harrison were training full bore and the workouts looked brutal.
He also trained with mat duval

Thanks for posting this vid Comedy! I'd never heard of him before, but just did some searching online and am very impressed with what he did and his mindset. The man was a giant and had a mind to match his physique. His BFT (Beyond Failure Training) method is more intense than anything I've come across before. At over 400lbs he was truly a mass monster. I mean the guy dwarfed Big Ronnie and Jay, which just blows my mind.

RIP Trevor

He did NOT dward Ronnie Coleman. He was taller than Ronnie, that's it.

Come to think of it, I don't even think he was 400 pounds in this video.

Trevor was a giant of a guy ....really nice guy...he wasn't cut out for this sport...he just tried to help people get big as possible...and his methods were sound and another way/path to get big. I don't think he was like Vic Richards who always claimed he would wipe Haney and Yates off the map if he (Vic) competed in the IFBB.

To be fair I don't think Trevor ever said he would compete or was the biggest or would blow people away..or was even interested in competitive bb'ing...people gave him a lot of shit online and he took it hard...as he thrived on helping people make gains and really loved the whole aspect of diet training and supplements.

He had some great products and a great site nuclear nutrition.
He had or was even building a gym/training center with specialized equipment retrofitted for his style of training -lots of nautilus stuff.
There was a lot of training footage shot and unfortunately never released because of his untimely death.

truly an individual that left the industry too soon...for sure..

I think he is a great example of someone that didn't have the genetics for pro bb but turned himself into a supper freak. he also paid the price.

I didn't really know him, I read all his stuff and maybe a few pm's always thought he was awesome, he sure influenced a lot of the mass mosntster training we see today.

Yeah massive as I say I remember I think he used to put the training info on anabolic extreme (might be wrong ) when he and Ian Harrison were training together and Harrison was looking at making a comeback.

He was using lots of machines that they butchered to be able to hold the kind of weight they were using.

If memory serves me lots of pre exhaust stuff, beyond failure and heavy duty style.

I was always a fan of Ian Harrison because of his style of training as much as his physique

sooooooooooooo im guessing his death was largely if not wholly related to anabolic usage? i dont think anyone mentioned cause of death

:yeahthat: I mean that's what I was thinking

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity