over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trew brewer and steak

filet all day

if you cant afford it get a second job on the weekend to pay for it. its well worth it

I hate flank. I feel like I need an extra set of teeth to get through a decent sized flank steak sometimes. hmmm....Can you get dog teeth implants....

Just find yourself a good meat distributor, you'll get steak that hasent been soaked in antibiotics. The steak at the store thats dripping red with the little diaper at the bottom, thats not what fresh steak looks like. The diaper is there to absorb the extra blood/antibiotic. They put the steak in a big bin of sterile antibiotic treated blood and soak it to keep it red longer.
But anyway back to my point, you'll be able to purchase different types of steak choice/select/prime if you go with the choice, its considered the lowest grade, which means the lowest fat content. Well technically its not he lowest grade, but you dont want to go any lower...

Dont forget the little carbon monoxide trick....

They pump carbon monoxide on the meat so the hemogobin maintains its healthy red glow. So it appears fresh but may not taste so great.:confused:

yeah flank steak is great...

Get a good carne asada recipe and get the butcher to cut the flank like 1/4 inch thick. Then marinate them then grill them. Man it tastes killer. I was in Mexico for 3 weeks on vacation at a resort and I ate this 3 or 4 times a day from Room service. I gained 10lbs on my vacation. A lot was from lots of sodium but man I looked full as hell.:)

While I don't eat a lot of red meat, I prefer something lean like a London Broil.

For price: Costco will put whole filets on sale with the side muscle for $6.99 a pound every couple of months.

The Amish market in PA...love it...I swear that meat is so fresh that the cow was probably breathing yesterday:D

does anybody have a 'capers' where they are from? Where you pay by the ounce? Less then 4 weeks till im there throwin down on a 25pd new york strip!!!!!!!

Ooops, drooled on my keyboard a bit....

we have one here in detroit. i think tuesdays is 50 cents an ounce steaks.

Just find yourself a good meat distributor, you'll get steak that hasent been soaked in antibiotics. The steak at the store thats dripping red with the little diaper at the bottom, thats not what fresh steak looks like. The diaper is there to absorb the extra blood/antibiotic. They put the steak in a big bin of sterile antibiotic treated blood and soak it to keep it red longer.
But anyway back to my point, you'll be able to purchase different types of steak choice/select/prime if you go with the choice, its considered the lowest grade, which means the lowest fat content. Well technically its not he lowest grade, but you dont want to go any lower...
Quality of beef from lowest to best..

Select
Choice
Prime

Steakhouses only serve Prime

we have one here in detroit. i think tuesdays is 50 cents an ounce steaks.

yea im from just outside detroit. I know theres one in detroit at maybe 6 and gratiot or close to there. I go to the one in clinton township at 18 and groesbeck, although its been a while

J&R Steakhouse, has the 76oz steak challenge.

Finish the steak in under 60 minutes, its free.

Don't finish it, Pay 60 bucks.

Its weighed pre cooked bone in. You obviously don't have to eat the bone and can trim fat. One day I will try this feat.

yea im from just outside detroit. I know theres one in detroit at maybe 6 and gratiot or close to there. I go to the one in clinton township at 18 and groesbeck, although its been a while

yup its at state fair and gratiot. logans at 13 and gratiot has cheap steaks also and good ones.

i go to the grocery store and buy the steaks that are about to go bad for half off. then i freeze them.

J&R Steakhouse, has the 76oz steak challenge.

Finish the steak in under 60 minutes, its free.

Don't finish it, Pay 60 bucks.

Its weighed pre cooked bone in. You obviously don't have to eat the bone and can trim fat. One day I will try this feat.

Wow that sounds awesome! Where is that place located? I think i could do it in the hr.....although a few yrs ago i also thought i could drink a gallon of milk in an hr....big mistake

lmao the ol gallon of whole milk in a hour i tried that once then i didnt eat cottage cheese for 2 months lol

i could eat that steak, on a dare 4 months ago the steakhouse where i live has a beefeater at 40 oz I ate 2 of them

lmao the ol gallon of whole milk in a hour i tried that once then i didnt eat cottage cheese for 2 months lol

i could eat that steak, on a dare 4 months ago the steakhouse where i live has a beefeater at 40 oz I ate 2 of them

i think i got down to about 4 oz left but knew what was coming if i tried to open my mouth to drink it. I think i had cottage cheese coming out of my eyes for 20 minutes! :p

J&R's Famous 76oz. FREE STEAK CHALLENGE
THE BIGGEST STEAK IN THE U.S.A.!!!

If you finish this steak in one hour, by yourself, it's on the house!
NADA... FREE... "0"... NOT A DIME!!
Losers Pay- $59.99

Every person finishing our big 76oz. steak will have his/her name placed on our wall of fame - plus - a free t-shirt and our exclusive 76 CLUB (one win per person limit)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws