over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trey brewer latest pictures...

I thought he was done competing. That he was becoming an emt and wasnt stepping on stage anymore. I dont understand how someone who can go from looking like he did to looking like that.

MY guess is that now since he is not competeing anymore, he is probably on very little drugs and is at best eating like he used to or probably eating worse than he used to. Even if he was maintaining the same diet as before, he would get fat because hes not on all the drugs and his metabolism has slowed down considerably. It is a big lifestyle change when you make that shift. You can probably bet too that he is not lifting quite as hard and not doing much if any cardio.
I know that after my heart attack I had to cut my daily caloric intake in 1/2. I started out eating like I used to, and it was clean, and I was slowly putting on inches around the waist.

Someone (a voice of reason) needs to literally take this guy by the hand and diet him down. Don't let him quit dieting until he gets exactly where he needs to be (competitive once again).

i am happy to see him getting out of bodybuilding but get out or stay in. DONT show up looking like that:(
he looked amazing at 21. too bad he has let it go but i bet trey gives a rats ass. i think he knows as good as he was/is he wont make much money in this sport for very long so he is just trying to collect some pay checks guest posing before his window is closed forever and its closing..........
-JS

Wow! What kind of contest was this? All the other pics were horrible too. Was this a high school novice show? Good God, my 13 yr old son could win that show.

Wow! What kind of contest was this? All the other pics were horrible too. Was this a high school novice show? Good God, my 13 yr old son could win that show.

hahahahahha!!!!!!!
-JS

OMG why why why. That is beyond me, imagine first time contest goers what they think. Awfull image. He good be the greatest guy in person, but who the hell wants to see that, bad image in every way:spam:

Perfect example of someone who maxed out his potential years ago and ruined it with excess!
Trey Brewer, Excalibur Championships - NPC 2006 (super heavyweight 1st) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He was never able to duplicate the shape he got into in 2006....
Trey Brewer 06 Excalibur vs 08 NPC Nationals

Totally agree. That's why I when I hear people say about some new kid that looks amazing "can you imagine how incredible he will look in 10 years?" I think.... not necessarily. He may be at his personal best NOW. Everyone has that point in their bodybuilding career. Just a question of when.

years ago trey was a prime example of bulking gone wrong.. he never came back from that off season time.. his skin looked stretched and was not tight.. and he said that he would never do that again.. he said he would stay within 15-20 pounds of contest shape.. well, he apparently forgot.. yes, he is supposed to compete again.. but repeating bad history shows poor judgement.. AND WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF ON STAGE THAT WAY!!!!!

He looks like hammered dogshit.

I know it's "offseason" or whatever, but there comes a point when I think any true BBer is gonna look at themselves and say "I'm not even fit enough to guest pose right now".

He hit that point a while back; apparently no one has told him.

:(

I feel bad for this man. He may not even know how bad it is. This could be another case of friends and family encouraging him. I think Trey needs a friend. And yes, I'm being serious as a heart attack.

Not to make light of a heart attack Maldorf.

Treeeeeey

Good god, where did he get those granny panties?

I cannot find any other pics online from this contest. I want to believe that this is not him.

That is why is looked like complete CRAP at his last show.

Having to do a prep and losing what. 70 freakin pounds you will lose a lot of size.

Like look at that pic. He def had to over do the cardio to get lean, and well his legs are half the size

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 2,850

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member