over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trey brewer??

winnivee

Registered
Not that I really care but I was thinking the other day what happen to this kid??? Anyone seen him lately or know what he is up to? I'm just curious

last i seen was a member on here posted some pics of a guest posing he was doing some where in europe and the guy look gross. As in not chunky off season just fat/powerlifter looking dood.

I thought he was in Atlanta working as an EMT or Firefighter?

Found this thread on another site. Looks like he is really out of shape bad now but still big under all that. I don't see how he would fight fires without having a heart attack. Man is he in bad shape. If he was a fire fighter he must not have been like this when he took the tests to get in. Do they have to maintain a level of fitness while in or can you just let yourself go to shit?

Any news on Trey Brewer? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I thought he retired to be a firefighter? .....i could be wrong.....

I talked to him LAST summer at the NPC Georgia State show...was doing the fireman thing but still looked big as hell. I wouldnt be surprised if he hops back in some shows next year

I talked to him LAST summer at the NPC Georgia State show...was doing the fireman thing but still looked big as hell. I wouldnt be surprised if he hops back in some shows next year

If I'm not mistaken,,,just taking a break to get some things in order and job as a firefighter.

I talk to Trey regularly and he's doing well. We use to go to high school together so I still keep in touch every so often. Yes, he went through EMT school so he could become a firefighter. He actually did some of his student third rides with me on the ambulance a few years back. He's also the head trainer at Titanz Fitness in Smyrna, Ga. Remember the guy that prepped him for the Excaliber when he first hit the scene? His name is Daniel Stuckart and he is the owner of Titanz gym. It use to just be a nutrition shop and he could do some personal training out of there, but three years ago he opened up his own gym and its very Legit. It's got something for everyone. There's regular work out equipment for your every day gym rat and then for the hard core guys/gals there's a power lifting section of the gym. Chains, bands, chalk, puke buckets, etc.... Most recently he added a crossfit section. He's not a big fan of CF, but it's obviously a huge market so he did it for his customers.

As far as Trey goes, he's still fucking huge and realitively lean (10-13%).

He's probably a whole lot healthier now.

I

What's with those crazy picture on that link I posted? In those photos he is carry a whole lot of bodyfat. Wonder when those were taken.

I talk to Trey regularly and he's doing well. We use to go to high school together so I still keep in touch every so often. Yes, he went through EMT school so he could become a firefighter. He actually did some of his student third rides with me on the ambulance a few years back. He's also the head trainer at Titanz Fitness in Smyrna, Ga. Remember the guy that prepped him for the Excaliber when he first hit the scene? His name is Daniel Stuckart and he is the owner of Titanz gym. It use to just be a nutrition shop and he could do some personal training out of there, but three years ago he opened up his own gym and its very Legit. It's got something for everyone. There's regular work out equipment for your every day gym rat and then for the hard core guys/gals there's a power lifting section of the gym. Chains, bands, chalk, puke buckets, etc.... Most recently he added a crossfit section. He's not a big fan of CF, but it's obviously a huge market so he did it for his customers.

Good to hear.. I talked to him at few shows we had booths at when he was sponsored by bsn. Was very nice guy. Just never could seem to come in tight enough. Always felt like he was pushing to be biggest guy on stage when should have focused on coming in more conditioned. Glad to hear he is doing well. Some guys that end up at a disappointing position in a national show when they are picked to win with all the hype fall off and end up 300lbs sloppy. Would like to see him make a come back.

What's with those crazy picture on that link I posted? In those photos he is carry a whole lot of bodyfat. Wonder when those were taken.

Honestly, I don't have an answer to that. I saw those pics when they were posted last year and I didn't want to be disrespectful and asked, "Dude wtf happened to you?!" Lol I think he knows that he looked like shit so there's really no need to point it out. Those pics were a year and a half ago, but I can say with certainty that he looks a lot better than that now. I'll try and find some pics of him and post them up.

Honestly, I don't have an answer to that. I saw those pics when they were posted last year and I didn't want to be disrespectful and asked, "Dude wtf happened to you?!" Lol I think he knows that he looked like shit so there's really no need to point it out. Those pics were a year and a half ago, but I can say with certainty that he looks a lot better than that now. I'll try and find some pics of him and post them up.

Well, that's good to know he is doing better now. I too remember seeing those pics when they were posted and I was shocked. He looks very unhealthy there. That's the kind of weight built by drinking a lot of beer and junk food, that type of thing.

See trey almost every day, i train at titanz. Super nice guy, still big as hell and strong as an ox. He could diet 16 weeks and be top 5 at Nats no problem

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner