over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trey Brewer

phil called his placing out of the top 5 weeks ago. very accurate call

Honestly in person Trey looked pretty impressive. The pictures dont do any of these guy justice (which has been said many times before). Trey needs more back and shoulders to hang with the top guys.

The way I look at it people like Phil, Big A, Heinz, Kiwi, Emeric & any pro I missed all have place to comment...maybe even stretch & say anyone that could be up there next to him(all national level guys)....but nobody that isn't even close to his caliber should run their mouths on him...I mean hell, I'm sure 1/2 the people negatively commenting haven't even been onstage themselves

well i commented as well and posted pics that showed his old look was looking better than now. Maybe you werent talking about me at all, and I specifically wasn't running my mouth, however..

As a fan I dont see the harm in voicing an opinion. Just like any sport has fans who cant probably be on the NFL field, yet talk, criticize, cheer etc.

If no one could debate/ talk/ voice opinions, then the fan base would be pretty small and BORING.

Hell, some judges arent fit to be on stage, yet their judges.

If i misunderstood then My apologies. For example one time in my life I worked in a nutrition store, and I had lost a lot of size due to some personal matters. I had a few guys come in that said "what do you know, you aren't that big" when in actuality I have forgotten more in my life than they have ever learned on bodybuilding (Kinda irked me the wrong way I suppose)

Besides getting too fat and ruining his skin........he has no shape.........Im sorry, its not personal, but no shape for a bodybuilder. You have to be PERFECT.........he is not. You guys think ( younger ones) you will all turn pro and if you dont then its your trainers fault or you didnt do enough drugs..or get fat enough off season....it is genetics.........genetics dictate shape, size, affinity to drugs......disclipine, mindset.......

QFT

My thoughts...

Besides getting too fat and ruining his skin........he has no shape.........Im sorry, its not personal, but no shape for a bodybuilder. You have to be PERFECT.........he is not. You guys think ( younger ones) you will all turn pro and if you dont then its your trainers fault or you didnt do enough drugs..or get fat enough off season....it is genetics.........genetics dictate shape, size, affinity to drugs......disclipine, mindset.......

I agree with everything here Phil... but as you know their are many who have absolutely NO shape and still get a pro card cuz the judges are sick of seeing them. One just has to do Natls or USA's 15 times in a row

Nobody knows what the fuck that guy takes so just give it a rest. I'm not a huge Trey Brewer fan, I'm in the middle. Look at it this way..........

It took Jeff Long several tries before he got it right and people were saying the same damn thing about that guy too. Now he is a pro. Will he do well? Who knows but he is an IFBB pro and that's that.

Drugs take a toll on the body but so does losing 70+ pounds over the course of 12 to 16 weeks. Please somebody with some real insight as to why Trey keeps missing his mark chime in because these stupid "too many drugs, peptides, rocket fuel, cryptonite, mumbo jumbo" conspiracy theories are just plain stupid.

The reason for my rant is that you know the guy works his ass off. As I said I'm not even a Trey fan but I have respect for guys that give it their all and bust their ass. I'm just a fan of the sport and respect those that have a drive to be the best at whatever they do regardless of their craft.

True dat buddy! Trey does bust his ass.. And I do think he looked much better then his last 2 showings. He is a great guy and I wish him the best. Even with his last showing, other then Phil no one else on this thread has his accomplishments!

Goo

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear