over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror (Aurum RX), Contest Prep Log

I have a weakness for anything in the 1911 frame.....
Yeah me too. Even the cheaper ones run really well. To me its the quintessential handgun. AND a full frame 1911 is the only thing that really fits in my big hands nicely!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I mean look at this thing!
**broken link removed**

this one runs very well and is damn accurate at 7 to 20 yds, but look how little it is! Nice carry gun though.

Well the roller coaster continues. Everyone has problems and I won't bore you with mine here but... I thought I was having a heart attack friday night at work. LEft early and went down to the ED and had a full workup. Not a fucking thing wrong. Cardiac enzymes ok, EKG OK. Pretty dehydrated though... My hgb was 18! It's normally high normal, like 15.

Followed up with my primary doc(well PA) on monday and she modified my BP medicine. I was on 20mg of lisinopril a day and had been good but my systolic was back up to 140s. Was 164/85 in the ED... So now it's still 20mg but it's a combo pill with 12.5mg HZT a diuretic. So I really really have to stay on top of hydration now. I really really need to lose weight. So this is my wake up call I guess.

Was probably a panic attack or anxiety, whatever you want to call it. So I need to see a therapist and she started me on 20mg prozac a day...

On a good note, a fellow brother in arms from the board is helping me out with my training. Since my heart is in fact healthy my medical team is all about it. He is really kicking my ass but I am loving it. It's very nice to not have to think, just get in the gym and lift and follow the plan.

Damn dude that is scary. Glad you got it checked out and everything seems okay.

Damn dude that is scary. Glad you got it checked out and everything seems okay.

Thanks man. I'm feeling a lot better now, I think the new BP meds are working.
I also have lost 10lbs since then so... perfect.

Alright guys, been awhile since I checked in here. I've been purposely incognito just spending time with my family and getting my head right. Training is going well actually too. I'm now down to 238lbs. I have not been in the 230's in a while. have not lost too much muscle either, it's pretty much all off of my waist and ass lol! Still not "good" probably but I'm getting there.

Took a few weeks off gear too and started back up on the aurumrx prop. Just 50mg eod for right now. I may just do that for six weeks and see where I end up. I don't have time to prep for any shows this year but I feel like by the end of the year I should be pretty lean and looking decent so maybe an early spring contest. It's a damn year after I wanted to compete but man I didn't realize how fucked my head was. I'm really truly in a better place now. Personally and professionally both. Been working hard on my marriage and career and really getting places and that helps out everything else including training.

Stay strong brothers!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner