over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror (Aurum RX), Contest Prep Log

Gear is pretty simple right now. 50mcg T3 per day, 25mg aromasin eod, 100mg test prop ED, and 50mg masteron ED. Viking is still supplying everything for me because he's a top notch dude and he has hella good products. Should be getting some winny from him soon as well. I know some of you will say it does not, but I have found winny to have a pronounced effect on my body composition, all things being equal. I also don't have joint issues on it, even at up to 100mg per day.

Your gear is on the way.

thats some low carbs 100 a day. I did a contest prep similar in 2009, and did one day every so often of a skiploading(high sugar carbs low fat) refeeds.

am following

thats some low carbs 100 a day. I did a contest prep similar in 2009, and did one day every so often of a skiploading(high sugar carbs low fat) refeeds.

am following
After some time, usually a few weeks, I will have some pretty big refeeds. At least 2 a week sometimes 3. Not cheats generally but lots of carbs. Well I think its a lot lol. 300 to 400g. I try to get a sushi boat once a week for example.

Man this aurumrx test prop is legit as hell. Very low pip, and I'm sensitive to prop. Just after a few days on the shorter ester and my strength is very good.

After some time, usually a few weeks, I will have some pretty big refeeds. At least 2 a week sometimes 3. Not cheats generally but lots of carbs. Well I think its a lot lol. 300 to 400g. I try to get a sushi boat once a week for example.

Man this aurumrx test prop is legit as hell. Very low pip, and I'm sensitive to prop. Just after a few days on the shorter ester and my strength is very good.

Thanks bro!

sushis a great refeed food. i carbed up with that last contest.

last night nightwalked and wooke up to myself eating a full bag or tortilla chips, had to add 500 calories to logbook lol,

cardio on off days twice a day , and lower cals for me, trying to get fatloss off im a 237-9 now and aiming for 2.5 lbs fat-loss his week

good to hear its good stuff

keep it up, enjoying this log

Great weekend behind me and one more day off before I go back to work. Gonna kill chest and back today. Down 6lbs from beginning of last week.

Dropped 2 lbs last week. The lower carb approach still works for me lol. Training is going well. I'm able to get into and out of the gym in 30 to 45 min and it feels good again. Forgot how much I love a little prop.
Just got some of the Thermo Blend too! Super stoked about that. I'm going to start with one tab for a day or two and then go up to 2.

Dropped 2 lbs last week. The lower carb approach still works for me lol. Training is going well. I'm able to get into and out of the gym in 30 to 45 min and it feels good again. Forgot how much I love a little prop.
Just got some of the Thermo Blend too! Super stoked about that. I'm going to start with one tab for a day or two and then go up to 2.

Thank you sir,Let me know what you think about the Thermo Blend.

The thermo blend i tried two years ago with great success. Dropped a lot of visceral that was being stuborn

Phew, whirl wind of a couple weeks. Super busy at work which is fine but its where I get most of my forum time LOL!

So sorry for no post last week. I was down another 2lbs. 250 carbed up, about 242 dry.

Loving the prop and mast together. 1cc of each together and no pip at all. Love it. Also started a bit of winny, 40mg per day.

The thermo blend is not my friend. I don't know if I had a bad tab or batch or if I've just never had real clen before. Which I kind of doubt because I've almost always used pharma grade from overseas.

I took it about 4pm and was good until about 7... my resting heart rate was 130 and even moving 20 ft made me short of breath. Everyone at work was asking me if I was ok because of my facial expressions and how red I was. I left work early at 11 and went home to lay down. Felt better in the am but HR still a bit elevated.
No problem at all from aurumrx t3 by itself.

I'm a little gun shy now but I may try it one more time on a day that I'm off. Oh btw it was just one tab so 40mcg clen.

Oh btw, I have some elk chili in the crock pot right now. Elk chili you may ask?
Found some ground elk at the grocery store last night. Normally 9.99 a lb on sale for 5 bucks so I grabbed 2lbs to try it out. Looks a little like deer. Its labeled as 91% lean.

Wasn't sure what to do with it so a quick google search had people suggest things like chili and goulash so the tomato would help cover any gameyness.

Goulash is too much carbs for this early in the week so I went with chili. Ill have to break the macros down later but its probably gonna be around 50g protein and 40 to 50g carbs per serving with little fat.
Maybe not that much carb though. Its one can of kidney beans and 16 oz tomato chopped and 16 oz tomato sauce

Phew, whirl wind of a couple weeks. Super busy at work which is fine but its where I get most of my forum time LOL!

So sorry for no post last week. I was down another 2lbs. 250 carbed up, about 242 dry.

Loving the prop and mast together. 1cc of each together and no pip at all. Love it. Also started a bit of winny, 40mg per day.

The thermo blend is not my friend. I don't know if I had a bad tab or batch or if I've just never had real clen before. Which I kind of doubt because I've almost always used pharma grade from overseas.

I took it about 4pm and was good until about 7... my resting heart rate was 130 and even moving 20 ft made me short of breath. Everyone at work was asking me if I was ok because of my facial expressions and how red I was. I left work early at 11 and went home to lay down. Felt better in the am but HR still a bit elevated.
No problem at all from aurumrx t3 by itself.

I'm a little gun shy now but I may try it one more time on a day that I'm off. Oh btw it was just one tab so 40mcg clen.

You describe the same experience Mike36 received from our Clen. This is why I say to every new customer (even if he has already tried Clen befor,but not our) start with half tab to be safe.

You describe the same experience Mike36 received from our Clen. This is why I say to every new customer (even if he has already tried Clen befor,but not our) start with half tab to be safe.

Yea Viking ,you are correct.the Clen was very strong ,I had bad shakes and racing heart and had to call it quits .i suggest to anyone that uses the Solberg Clen to take it easy ,even if you are an experienced Clen user ,it is some powerful stuff

Dang I missed the part about half a tab... thats a good idea though, I should have thought of that on my own lol!

Gear is pretty simple right now. 50mcg T3 per day, 25mg aromasin eod, 100mg test prop ED, and 50mg masteron ED. Viking is still supplying everything for me because he's a top notch dude and he has hella good products. Should be getting some winny from him soon as well. I know some of you will say it does not, but I have found winny to have a pronounced effect on my body composition, all things being equal. I also don't have joint issues on it, even at up to 100mg per day.

Thanks man,You have new pictures?

Yes and no? to the pics I mean. I don't want to post anything anymore until I look good. Real good. That will prove the most. This whole going is a lot slower than it was the last time... Life is a lot harder on me right now... It's OK, it's just how it is. This is a really good fucking life lesson though. Do NOT let your self get too far out of shape, especially when you are almost fucking 40. Just don't do it LOL.

I'll get some more food pics going though and some gym shots, maybe a pic of my sweet cardio ride...

**broken link removed**

Do you guys think this physique is suited for classic bodybuilding or just the open?

Looking good man.

hahahaha old pic man, old pic... This is my goal though for the short term...
then get sick shredded and then grow...

It's interesting though, and I'll tell you guys right now, if you don't keep a log you really really need too...

I'm looking thru my prep log from 2013... the way I was doing things... not what I'm doing now, not exactly anyway...
I went thru some old emails, with a guy who's name started with a "B" and ended in an "O"... Real eye opening stuff. I've been talking lately with another guy that used to be on the board a lot. Shit is fucked. just fucked the way we do things and the dogma and all that...

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic