Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
mike man

Triacana
What would be the dosages for the cream in spot fat reduction?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-03-2002 10:12 AM

NubianBeauty

I'm wondering too... Is this stuff really that good?

04-03-2002 08:02 PM

BigLee

Can I bathe in it?

04-04-2002 02:29 AM

mike man

Big A
Says it's the best thing out there for spot reduction. He's stated it a few different times. Hopefully he will jump in on this one and we can get the low down.

04-04-2002 08:24 AM

Mr. Magoo

i think, yohimburn can be great, but why cant someone make their own thryoid tansdermal by crushing a t3 tab and applying with dmso, dan duchaine said u could do this in the old dirty dieting articles

04-04-2002 05:37 PM

NubianBeauty

I read those newsletters too and thought about doing that... but figured it would affect my thyroid.

04-04-2002 08:16 PM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

The Triacana cream was my first venture with any form of Triacana. Triacana is supposed to be a precursor to T3 or somethng like that. As such, it works just as well as T3 without any adverse reactions on the thyroid so yu could technically use unlimited amounts of it.

I just applied the cream liberally, once a day in the morning. On my abs and lower back, a tube lasted 2 weeks. I think it's the bomb though. I didn't change my eating at all yet my midsection was coming in as if I was comp dieting.

It certainly works much better than topical yohimbe, and almost as well as local glucagon injections. I assume that topical T3 would work just as well.

04-04-2002 10:27 PM

Bishop

can someone give me some info on what exactly the glucagon is and where to get topical yohimbe? I 've read something about yohimbe injections in another post as well, any info or explanations of how to use these would be great.

These localized fat burners are all new to me, but VERY appealing. I've been dieting for the past 3 months and have seen improvements (from about 13% to 10%) but this DAMN abdominal and lower back fat is going to drive me out of my mind if it doesn't disappear.

one last thing, I have access to Tricana cream but would have to buy like $300 worth. Will it help the most stubborn body fat on earth (my stomach and back) i.e. is it worth the $300 investment or should I just put that money towards lipo( j/K)

04-05-2002 12:49 AM

b22md

bump for some info on local glucagon injections

bishop...check your PM

04-05-2002 01:59 AM

NubianBeauty

You can get yohimbine HCL from www.anabolicfitness.net then click on AF store. There is also a product there called YohimBurn, it is the Yo premixed with carriers, it is what I used to get rid of my stubborn hip fat.

04-05-2002 03:03 AM

mike man

NubianBeauty
How did the Yohimburn work out for you? Would you recommend it for the money or not?
Also, Ry Roid said he made his own topical by crushing and mixing t3 along with clen. He didn't say what his carrier was or his mixing ratio, but I would guess it to be dmso.
And Bishop, the triacana cream you're talking about, how much (in tubes and their sizes) would 300$ get you?

04-05-2002 04:30 AM

Mr. Magoo

Trust me, triacana shuts u down just like t3, but i think t3 is safer from personal experience. For starters, as Duchaine said triacana works better at restoring a low thyroid back to normal levels. In other words, if u have a maintenance cal of 3000 a day, and cut to 2500 cal a day, and ur metabolism slows due to this, triacnaa can help put u back at 3000 cal, t3 burns more cals then triacna, however triacana is more selective then t3 in what it burns, Duchaine said it burns mostly fat, not muscle, t3 burns both, but i think if u know how to use t3, it is a wonder drug

04-05-2002 11:02 AM

Bishop

mike man ~ it would actually be $270 for 3 tubes ($90 each)

04-05-2002 10:51 PM

mike man

Bishop
That's the same I got. Thanks, I just thought if you could get large amounts of it, it might be cheaper.

04-06-2002 02:51 AM

Bishop

Big A~
anymore in depth info you can give about the glucagon and topical yohimbe vs. yohimbe injections?

04-08-2002 11:31 PM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

Topical yohimbe is ok, but inj yohimbe is best.
Glucagon is the king of spot reductions. Even triacana, as good as it is, doesn't beat it. Glucagon, when you inj it locally, you literally see overnight results. The easiest way to do it to see how it works on you is to inject 1ml, divided in 4 x 0.25ml injections, spread in a straight line across your stomach. The folowing morning, when you wake up you will have a indent in your fat along that line. It's awesome stuff. However, it only works properly on a low carb diet and I mean low carb. Also, I've seen it work better in women than men, in the thighs/glute area.

04-08-2002 11:43 PM

xcelbeyond
Better than avg BB'er

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mr. Magoo
Trust me, triacana shuts u down just like t3, but i think t3 is safer from personal experience. For starters, as Duchaine said triacana works better at restoring a low thyroid back to normal levels. In other words, if u have a maintenance cal of 3000 a day, and cut to 2500 cal a day, and ur metabolism slows due to this, triacnaa can help put u back at 3000 cal, t3 burns more cals then triacna, however triacana is more selective then t3 in what it burns, Duchaine said it burns mostly fat, not muscle, t3 burns both, but i think if u know how to use t3, it is a wonder drug
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great info but the question related to "Cream" not "tabs."

xcelbeyond

04-08-2002 11:44 PM

Bishop

quote:
The easiest way to do it to see how it works on you is to inject 1ml, divided in 4 x 0.25ml injections, spread in a straight line across your stomach. The folowing morning, when you wake up you will have a indent in your fat along that line.

is it so localized that you have to do like hundreds of shots a week to keep from having divits all over your stomach? Also, how long do the effestc last? how long a time periods should you use it for?

04-09-2002 01:51 AM

b22md

how does one go about making/using inj yohimbine hcl? i figure it should be suspended in water as opposed to oil and shot directly into the fat as opposed tto the subcutaneous layer. is this right? i am very interested in this for spot reduction, but nobody seems to talk about their real world experience. if any of you guy have tried this, please elaborate on your methods/results. thanks

04-09-2002 03:12 AM

Mr. Magoo

xcel
my post granted was aimed at the tabs but there is no reason creams behave differently, and if they do, it makes more sense to use transdermal t3 then, since it will be more powerful, and if there is any reason u believe transdermal triacana acts differently on the body's own thyroid production then transdermal t3 will also therefore not effect it.

popeye

Big A, tell us some more about Glucagon. Is it legal to obtain and is it expensive? been researching it a bit and what you say is true, it does exibit lipolysis characteristics. Man this seems like a great product.

04-10-2002 01:00 AM

peewee

Big A.....
I've been reading up on glucagon and its used to counter insulin by raising blood glucose levels. Will it do this when injected into fat??? Can insulin be used while using glucagon? And is it legal (like insulin) to buy in Canada without a script?

04-10-2002 05:58 AM

mike man

Re: Big A.....

quote:
Originally posted by peewee
I've been reading up on glucagon and its used to counter insulin by raising blood glucose levels. Will it do this when injected into fat??? Can insulin be used while using glucagon? And is it legal (like insulin) to buy in Canada without a script?

Good questions peewee. Not the canada part (f*** Canada lol j/k) but the other two. Big A can help on this I hope.

04-11-2002 03:32 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

Glucagon is expensive. Standard going rate is $50/ml. That's the price at two source I know that carry it and also it's the price I pay for it on script.

You need at least 1ml per day, so it gets costly. It is prescription only everywhere.
You inject it in the fat, in divided shots over an area.
You don't use insulin with it because insulin is the opposing hormone of glucagon and also you are supposed to be on low carb diet when using glucagon.

04-11-2002 11:22 AM

peewee

Thanks
Thanks Big A. I saw kits for $47 on the net but was'nt sure how many ml's they were. So 1 ml to a kit I guess. I saw a site that said no script needed in Canada, thats why I asked. I wonder if I bought slin at the same time as glucagon, would they wave the script?

Anyways, Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity