over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tribute to Big Bapper - R.I.P.

My condolences to his wife and daughter! Very deplorable incident!

WOW! Just saw this, the same thing happend to a friend of mine last year, he broke his ankle and went in to have surgery and a blood clot went from his leg to his heart and he died, it is so sad, my pray's are with his family.

Holy crap that is horrible havent been here in few months and can't believe it he was a stand up great guy, sorely missed

BK

UM....

I have been gone for a while, so please excuse me for jumping in. I know he has been well rooted here and I would just like to send my condolences to the Doughter and Fiance.

Look I am fairly new to PM even though I knew it was here and would access it as a guest from time to time. A couple days ago I was researching older threads and such and I've always noticed the tribute to Seamus (big bapper) on the bottom of the vets postings. I read a lot of past threads about Seamus and ones that he posted as well. And I look forward to reading and learning from his knowledge in other postings he contributed to also. Hell I even choked up a few times reading about Seamus and seeing pictures of his beautiful family. He was lucky (and we all are) to have a great place like PM to go to when we have questions about gear, bb building, exercise, daily issues, and whatever else we want to voice our opinions over. But man I think PM was even more blessed to have someone like Seamus as part of the family. Mrs Bapper I commend you for still being a part of PM and sharing Seamus's greatest treasures with everybody here(being you and his daughter) and letting us all share in the wonderful world of the Big Bapper. I also think that Big A and many others showed a great sense of class and generousity with their tribute efforts. I am actually proud to be a part of Professional Muscle and feel good knowing that even though we can all differ on opinions in some posts that overall there is a bunch of class act men and women as members here. And last with no offense to others as I am still newer here and don't want to speak out of place, but to Mrs. Bapper and little Ms. Bapper, Thank you and Bless you both in everything you do and will do.

my friend who is 22 years old had a blood clot in her leg, and it went into her lungs causing a pulmonary embolism. Had the clot not gone from her leg to her lungs, and made her feel like she was about to die, she would had never made it to the hospital, or be alive. She is now on blood thinners for what it looks to be the rest of her life.

Look I am fairly new to PM even though I knew it was here and would access it as a guest from time to time. A couple days ago I was researching older threads and such and I've always noticed the tribute to Seamus (big bapper) on the bottom of the vets postings. I read a lot of past threads about Seamus and ones that he posted as well. And I look forward to reading and learning from his knowledge in other postings he contributed to also. Hell I even choked up a few times reading about Seamus and seeing pictures of his beautiful family. He was lucky (and we all are) to have a great place like PM to go to when we have questions about gear, bb building, exercise, daily issues, and whatever else we want to voice our opinions over. But man I think PM was even more blessed to have someone like Seamus as part of the family. Mrs Bapper I commend you for still being a part of PM and sharing Seamus's greatest treasures with everybody here(being you and his daughter) and letting us all share in the wonderful world of the Big Bapper. I also think that Big A and many others showed a great sense of class and generousity with their tribute efforts. I am actually proud to be a part of Professional Muscle and feel good knowing that even though we can all differ on opinions in some posts that overall there is a bunch of class act men and women as members here. And last with no offense to others as I am still newer here and don't want to speak out of place, but to Mrs. Bapper and little Ms. Bapper, Thank you and Bless you both in everything you do and will do.

Thank You 1Love thats really very touching...And I love being part of the family here...Ive posted up a thread thanking everyone for their overwhelming generosity and support as its the least I could do after everything people here on PM especially Big A have done for me and Jessica..It has really touched me so much and I will never forget what everyone has done here for us..:) RESPECT To You All Im so proud to know the people of PM...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws