over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tribute to Big Bapper - R.I.P.

that's terrible! Hopefully his family can find the strength to carry on. It's awful, especially when young children are involved. I couldn't imagine what his fiance and little one are going through.

very sorry to hear this, RIP. always seemed to try and help with his advice. :(

Very much in shock here with the death of Bapper. Although, I didn't know the man personally, as most of us on here probably didn't, I can't help but to be moved by his passing. His knowledge, candor, and willingness to share ranked him in the upper echelon of the community that we are all a part of here at PM. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family. May we all pause to take the time at some point in our busy lives to not only pay reverence to him and his family, but to also reflect on our own mortality and what our true purpose in life is all about. May God bless you BB with your own sanctuary in Heaven.

I am filled with grief at the death of our friend, Seamus.

I was looking forward to meeting him as were some of my other friends here at Professional Muscle.

Some things I learned about Seamus made it easy to care about him. In our pm's we often talked about our mutual belief in God and the fact that we were both Christians. I WILL meet you one day, Seamus. The tears I shed for you now will all be happy tears in heaven.

I loved how you cared about your little girl, your love of Nytro and the fact that you treated others with kindness and respect here on the board.

I often think of how you took Nytro out in a field where he liked to run and buried him there. I know how much that hurt you.

An awesome physique, but an even larger heart. Travel well, my friend. I look forward to seeing you.

This is a terrible loss for such a young guy, he will be missed and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

no fucking way!

you gotta be shittin me..... i can NOT believe this... i dont know what to say...

RIP Bap... dam man... just friggen speechless...

I didnt realize he was only 32

wow, i'm so sorry to hear this. i only spoke to him a few times, but he was always very cool to speak with.

i think this should remind all of us that death can strike *any* of us at any time, so let's make sure that the people in our lives know exactly how much they mean to us now, before it's to late and we're unable to tell them!

Rob

NO WAY

OMG. Man did I just get blown away. Great guy. Always ready to help. Please everyone do what you can with the donation.

Rest in Peace Bapper

RIP to a great man.

Prayers go out to his family and friends.

THis just shows that anything can happen at any time...so never leave your loved ones angry. You can never say I love you to them too much.

I never had the privilege to chat with this bro but I feel really bad for his family and kids. I will pray for him.

My condolences.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity