johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Tribute to Queefer t-shirt contest

Hi Everyone!

Queefer's brother, Brent, asked me to post a contest as a tribute to Bert(Q) where you come up with ideas for t-shirt designs that incorporate:
Ugpeptides.com
Undergroundsupps.com
Anabolicunderground.com
Professionalmuscle.com

Come up with cartoons, graphic images, pics of Queefer, whatever you think would be great as a remembrance to our fallen brother, Bert.

PRIZE: the winner of the contest will receive 1Lb of kratom, either Maeng da, red vein Thai, green Malaysian, or JJB1's ZEN BLEND. There will be one winner here and one at anabolicunderground.com.

Try to be creative. My idea is to have a cartoon picture of Queefer with his muscles bulging as he rakes up kratom leaves in the hills of Malaysia. Haha Q's brother thought it would be better to have him raking up dollar bills. Hahahaha :D

Q's brother wants it to be something he can show his mother to make her proud.

Excited to see ideas...every time we have an O/T thread about interests and creativity outside of bodybuilding, it always seems like there's a wide array of skills sets populating this forum. Unfortunately my only artistic merit is in music (play/compose a lot)...when it comes to artistic design, I've drawn stick men that made people ask "what the hell is that?" :eek:

I'll be checking frequently to see ideas!

I wish I was artistic because it would be a privilege to create a tribute to Queefer shirt .i will be watching this thread too , I know there are a few members here that can get the job done .

Im not artistic either but here goes...

A cartoon of Q all jacked (like a caricature you get at an amusement park) with a dumbell in one hand and a protein shake in the other, standing in a pile of money. With UGsupps.com and UGpeptides.com at the bottom.

Have the front blank with just the company websites on it...

Sorry JJ, i guess i just kind of expanded slightly on your good idea...

I dont even want to prize, just wanted to share an idea

Im not artistic either but here goes...

A cartoon of Q all jacked (like a caricature you get at an amusement park) with a dumbell in one hand and a protein shake in the other, standing in a pile of money. With UGsupps.com and UGpeptides.com at the bottom.

Have the front blank with just the company websites on it...

Sorry JJ, i guess i just kind of expanded slightly on your good idea...

I dont even want to prize, just wanted to share an idea

Hahaha you just made me laugh. Bert would be laughing too at the big pile of money. Haha :D. That's awesome!

I'm not artist so there is definately not a shot in hell I would be able to draw anything up, but as for an idea......
So I was thinking the front of the t shirt blank except for the upper right or left corner have a in memory of Q
And the dates. I know you would prob have his full name but ya know how when they have a nickname such as Q it would be in parentheses except have the parentheses be dumbells.
The back
I figured have Q all jacked up on stage taking 1st in a competition. Have the 2nd and 3rd to his left and right but have Q just totally massive compared to the others. You can incorporate the websites by having them on various banners hanging above/behind the stage as if they were sponsoring it. Have a crowd of people facing the stage holding various signs or banners and maybe throw a saying ir sonethibg for Q on them.
Well that's my idea lol.
It prob looks alot better in my head than I am describing here but ya get the gist of it.
-bx
You have a tribute to Q
Websites incorporated
And you get to display Q doing something he had alot of passion for.

Last edited:
What an awesome contest. Sucks Ass though because I'm not creative at all haha. I will however get a shirt when they are made available.

Man I wish I could draw! I'll buy the T-shirt that's for sure... This is a great idea!

Try to be creative. My idea is to have a cartoon picture of Queefer with his muscles bulging as he rakes up kratom leaves in the hills of Malaysia. Haha.

Awesome, I love it!!! :headbang::p

On the same trend, a beautiful landscape in Malaysia where Queefer and a massive silver back gorilla would be climbing a Kratom tree together, one on each side, both hoping to outstrip their opponent in his quest for that last and so precious Kratom leave at the summit... who's gonna win?!?! :D:p;)

Awesome, I love it!!! :headbang::p

On the same trend, a beautiful landscape in Malaysia where Queefer and a massive silver back gorilla would be climbing a Kratom tree together, one on each side, both hoping to outstrip their opponent in his quest for that last and so precious Kratom leave at the summit... who's gonna win?!?! :D:p;)

Bahahaha that's freaking hilarious!!! Haha I love it! :headbang:

Hahaha Q was sporting the leather vest. :D

He was a featured extra with a possible speaking role in a movie being filmed here in town. I can't recall the name of the movie, but that was his costume!!

He was a featured extra with a possible speaking role in a movie being filmed here in town. I can't recall the name of the movie, but that was his costume!!

Well, I'll admit I had that same leather vest I bought down in Tijuana and wore it with my shirt off to a club; a straight club. Haha :D

im no designer but i would happily buy a t-shirt to support the cause...as long as its something (somewhat) socially acceptable. :cool:

Miss Q,

I hope you and the boy are doing well. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131