over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tricep tear

2015 cajun

Newbies
I always check this site for info other advice.I'm 46yrs old.Been competeing for almost 30yrs.I've torn 3 biceps,never a tricep before.It hurt 10x that of the biceps.They say I won't compete again,because it will be the 5th surgery on that arm.Does anyone have any advice at all.Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.I've always have been competitive,so this means alot.
Thanks again
Cajun

I'm assuming you had the tri reattached already and if not, it has to be done as soon as possible...within 10-14 days of injury.

Once surgery done and sling, bandaging removed, it'll be 3 months before you can really start to get full movement back...take physio..I didn't and that was a mistake. I thought I was Joe Weightlifter and could physio it myself...no can do.

It will be 6 months before you can really push weights...if you can and are so inclined...use gh daily after 4 months...about 2-3 iu daily. Your full strength in that side will not return to full and you may lose some of your ability to straighten your arm out like in a tri kickback...it may not be able to straighten right out dependent on how long you took to get it fixed.

Once you get her going, the tri will not be at risk to come off again...did they use hardware...I have 2 screws through my ulna holding insertion point of muscle on. The strength will come back but that side may be smaller and very slightly diff in appearance than other side but I don't see any reason you couldn't compete again if you have after bi surgery. Your tri gets featured in ur side tri..use other side.

The key is to be patient with the process..it takes about a year to fully heal...good luck

I have ruptured my left tricep twice the first time in 04 the second time last april 2010 oh and I ruptured the right tricep in 2006........They did not use any anchor screw on my first left ruopture hopefully that is why I suffered the second rupture.I take 6-8 months off each time this happened. The first time it ruptured I had benching 535 raw and repping 405 for sets of 10 at a bwt of 242. when the right ruptured I had just gotten back to using 405 for 10 again. I have just started back in the gym again from Aprils injury. I have def had around a 5 % strength loss overall from my injuries. My trcep strength is severly affected in isolation excerizes. I have lost very little if any range of motion. Weird thing is when my second left injury occured I was only using 135 lbs on a decline skull crusher.....

My surgery is tomorrow at noon.The bad thing is this is the 5th surgery to that side.2 shoulders,1upper bicep and 1 lower bicep.Its hell gettin old.I trained at WestSide Barbell,they say your your in a cast 10-14 days then slow rehap.Doc says I'm done competeing.Its all I know,I've never been the best but top 10 for years.Thanks for the feedback,it really means alot.Should I stay on low GH or wait a few weeks,also igf-lr3??
All suggestions appreciated.
Cajun

Triceps avulsion

I l had complete triceps avulsion at the left elbow 5 years ago. Took 3 months before Doc would allow light weights. He allowed me to rehab tri on my own. Tri aches somtimes but aside from that strength is there. I am currently going into Right side rotator cuff surgery tomorrow morning, the 30th. Tore the Suprapinatus completely will start with Physical therapy as soon after operation as possible. I will continue to train legs and light weights for left side cardio every day Hoping GH and gear will help recovery
Any thoughts about what to use for recovery would be appreciated:;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws