over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tricking GH Bloodwork to show deficiency

n3mo0101

Registered
Anyone know of a way to trick a blood test to show a deficiency in endogenous GH?

I want to get prescribed it but it has to be a medical necessity first before my insurance will cover it.

Wondering if anyone knows a way to do this.

My doctor doesn't care if I trick the test or not. Just need to show a deficiency somehow before I can get it.

HGH has very tight prescription guidelines and is only prescribed in very few specific cases especially if you want insurance to pay for it. You are not tricking anyone with bloodwork like you could with trt

Here are the general guidelines for qualifying as deficient:

**broken link removed**

Anyone know of a way to trick a blood test to show a deficiency in endogenous GH?

I want to get prescribed it but it has to be a medical necessity first before my insurance will cover it.

Wondering if anyone knows a way to do this.

My doctor doesn't care if I trick the test or not. Just need to show a deficiency somehow before I can get it.

Like 90% of the people on the board have had this idea, 60% of them have looked into it extensively, 0% have gotten GH paid for by insurance.

Yeah but I have a doctor who is very good at finding medical necessities for insurance companies, so all I have to do is find a way to show a deficiency in gh and I will be all set. He will take care of the rest.

Have your pituitary gland removed :D ;) :D

Having insurance companies pay for treatments that aren't necessary just causes premiums to be raised for all the other subscribers.

Yeah but I have a doctor who is very good at finding medical necessities for insurance companies, so all I have to do is find a way to show a deficiency in gh and I will be all set. He will take care of the rest.

"showing" that you are deficient is not enough, they need to know what is causing the deficiency, damaged pituitary from a traumatic head injury etc

**broken link removed**

Having insurance companies pay for treatments that aren't necessary just causes premiums to be raised for all the other subscribers.
Other people being lazy fat fucks who sit on their ass all day while smoking and drinking high fructose corn syrup crap are also causing premiums to go up. Even if I get one or two free drugs from the doc I am still subsidizing those fuckers big time. :mad:

60% of us have one of these doctors too, good luck.

I don't even think it's being prescribed for aids anymore. New other advances in medical science. Only disease I know they prescribe it for is people who have crazy burns all over there body. And then again it's used in a hospital setting.

Your gonna have to pay outta pocket

Useful tip. Instead of wasting time trying to get around policy or finding new tricks to bodybuilding. Get a second job. It'll get you much further

I don't even think it's being prescribed for aids anymore. New other advances in medical science. Only disease I know they prescribe it for is people who have crazy burns all over there body. And then again it's used in a hospital setting.

Useful tip. Instead of wasting time trying to get around policy or finding new tricks to bodybuilding. Get a second job. It'll get you much further

OP are you willing to set yourself on fire for some pretty packaged HGH?

make it an easy one, like investing in the crypto market. Then take 25% of your profits from your returns and set it aside in a slush fund. Over 1-2 months you'll have enough for 500iu GH if you're doing it right (and the remaining 75% will grow your portfolio).

Boom! Free HGH!

Bro, I don't think you are understanding what goal is saying. There are certain specific diagnosis that you must have in order for a MD to prescribe GH and for the insurance company to cover(and low natural levels is not one of these). Your doctor can be generous and write a script but there is NO WAY the insurance will cover it without you having the necessary diagnosis and documentation to validate that diagnosis. If your doctor is willing to lie and falsify your records to show that you have some disease that you don't have; then sure they will pay for it. But no doctor is going to be stupid enough to risk his future and lie because he thinks your a great guy.

Dude you have to sacrifice to be big at all cost. Go get you Some AIDS bro!!!! Smh....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think a few tests that I'm subsidizing primarily out of my deductible won't have any impact whatsoever on insurance premiums.

Maybe all the fat unhealthy people with diabetes are making premiums go up a little more.

Or the drug addicts who manipulate the rehabilitation benefits for years, causing insurance companies to pay millions of dollars of treatments.

I pay for my own life insurance out of my own pocket so I will use it however damn well I please.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear