over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tried Superpump 250

powerrack

Registered
I'm not one to try any "exotic" hyped up supplement. I'm usually a stick to the basics type(protein,multi,etc), but I was looking for something new, something sort of to spice up the workouts again.

So I finally tried superpump 250, I was skeptical when I bought it but I tried 1 1/4 scoop today before my workout and it was pretty damn good. I got just enough good energy from it, better pumps,etc. I don't know if it's worth the price tag, but it is pretty good. Never in my life did I think I would buy something like this, but I did and I think it's a good product.

Only downfall was getting it to dissolve and taste. I was told it is not good to shake it in a shaker, instead to stir it in with a spoon? Can anyone clarify if it makes a different, it was difficult to get it all mixed in. Also the taste was bad, but hey it works.

I'm not one to try any "exotic" hyped up supplement. I'm usually a stick to the basics type(protein,multi,etc), but I was looking for something new, something sort of to spice up the workouts again.

So I finally tried superpump 250, I was skeptical when I bought it but I tried 1 1/4 scoop today before my workout and it was pretty damn good. I got just enough good energy from it, better pumps,etc. I don't know if it's worth the price tag, but it is pretty good. Never in my life did I think I would buy something like this, but I did and I think it's a good product.

Only downfall was getting it to dissolve and taste. I was told it is not good to shake it in a shaker, instead to stir it in with a spoon? Can anyone clarify if it makes a different, it was difficult to get it all mixed in. Also the taste was bad, but hey it works.

Thats Rich Gaspari at work for you :p I love alot of the gaspari nutrition products. Superpump is amazing. Glad you had good results with it.

i like it too, only stir it means that the shaker can try to explode. no joke.

you can shake superpump. It's the No explode you cannot shake.
Superpump does not mix properly without shaking. don't worry, it won't explode, but your veins will!! Great pump!

Last edited:
I've tried Superpump 250 in the past and thought it was a decent product.. The best pumps i ever got was while taking SAN V-12 Turbo... But all that arginine would give me bloody noses and gave me high blood pressure..

Now i stick to No explode strictly for preworkout energy.. One scoop is plenty for me...

Yah I didn't get that whole stir it, don't shake it thing. I'll shake it from now on, hopefully it mixes in better.

I was a no-xplode whore! I loved that shit. Haven't used it in a while though. Thanks for the feedback on this though. Might give it a try now. :cool:

WAIT UP !!!! are u guys says that there are actually supplements that will EXPLODE if u shake them?

WAIT UP !!!! are u guys says that there are actually supplements that will EXPLODE if u shake them?

haha no. The shaker cup. The lid would blow off. At least, thats what Im talking about haha.

I like this stuff too, but I mix it with the hand heald blender so I don't get those nasty bitter pieces.

I like this stuff too, but I mix it with the hand heald blender so I don't get those nasty bitter pieces.

I had a lot of pieces left over after vigarously stirring, I had to add in more water and shake the rest of it in. Luckily nothing exploded,haha. Even all the hassle, I think it's a good product.

I've tried Superpump 250 in the past and thought it was a decent product.. The best pumps i ever got was while taking SAN V-12 Turbo... But all that arginine would give me bloody noses and gave me high blood pressure..

Now i stick to No explode strictly for preworkout energy.. One scoop is plenty for me...

any Nitric Oxide supplement would in theory lower blood pressure because it expands capillaries and improves blood flow, arginine cant give u high blood pressure

Thats Rich Gaspari at work for you :p I love alot of the gaspari nutrition products. Superpump is amazing. Glad you had good results with it.

anyone try their plasma jet, shit is fuckin awful, got ok pumps the first workout and that was it, and b4 anyone who has read the product instructions interjects, i followed the guidelines that were outlined and got jack shit, had such high hopes for the product as well

i prefer gaspari's size on. i use a half serving mixed with xtend and sip while lifting. i might try mixing with lba in the future.

no weird stomach effects like the no products

this is friggin gross, but i know i am not the only one-- if i use a full dose of any NO product, i get hemroids. something with the blood vessel dilation:mad:

anyone try their plasma jet, shit is fuckin awful, got ok pumps the first workout and that was it, and b4 anyone who has read the product instructions interjects, i followed the guidelines that were outlined and got jack shit, had such high hopes for the product as well

I got great pumps from plasma jet but horrific headaches so i stopped taking it.

"WAIT UP !!!! are u guys says that there are actually supplements that will EXPLODE if u shake them?"

yeah, that nano vapor stuff. there was this really annoying neat freak at my gym who mixed the stuff for the first time in his car and it blew up all over the interior. it was awesome.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear