over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trigili LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to like him.

It all feels so fake. It's not journalism, it's just bullshit all around. It's nothing objective, it's so easy to see who he's trying to hurt or help.

And he's selling arginine and ornithine for GH. Lol, old school is right, like 40+ years ago it was sold to naive customers.

It's hard to like him.

It all feels so fake. It's not journalism, it's just bullshit all around. It's nothing objective, it's so easy to see who he's trying to hurt or help.

And he's selling arginine and ornithine for GH. Lol, old school is right, like 40+ years ago it was sold to naive customers.

Lol I saw that as well. Put the blame on Samir for that - it’s his shit company…

Quite possibly the douchiest “BBing reporter” there is.

It’s not just that 1/2 of his info is incorrect, it’s more that every video is slowly trying to plug himself or paint himself in a better light.
“I’ve been saying this for years…”
“I’m actually the first person to ever do this…”
“Guys, I’ve always said this…”

Just narcissist behavior

I do agree with this. Also, he said a few times that "my only goal was to win Mr. USA and turn pro and then retire" Which is an admirable goal. He achieved that and respect to him for doing that where many others fall short, but it just seems odd to live the lifestyle with that as the goal and never even have the desire to win a pro show. Many guys with great physiques have stepped away from competing after achieving pro status, which is cool, but it seemed a bit disingenuous. Almost like he was justifying not going anywhere at the pro level because "I never wanted to anyway". IDK just how it came off to me.

I never cared for Trigili, not into trash talk that slanders other people, especially when a fair amount of his content is speculative and/or false. To me he's a troll that built a business on shittly BS that can and does hurt others on the basis of crap content. There is also speculation that Dr. Sunny Andrews may have something to do with YouTube pulling his channel. From what I understand Trigili was declaring she is not a doctor and has been posing as one. Frankly I don't give a shit and I'm not saddened by his channel getting pulled, his content brought a scumbag image to the BB community.

He has the most irritating voice ever and I'd say 9/10ths of his videos are nonsense clickbait where he could tell the story in 90 seconds but stretches it out 10+ minutes and gets in a vintage blast ad read. But then 1/10 times he'll knock it out of the park with a good story like the Sunny Andrews one. I don't think he deserved this ban at all.

He has the most irritating voice ever and I'd say 9/10ths of his videos are nonsense clickbait where he could tell the story in 90 seconds but stretches it out 10+ minutes and gets in a vintage blast ad read. But then 1/10 times he'll knock it out of the park with a good story like the Sunny Andrews one. I don't think he deserved this ban at all.
Worse than Coach Greg? :ROFLMAO:

I never cared for Trigili, not into trash talk that slanders other people, especially when a fair amount of his content is speculative and/or false. To me he's a troll that built a business on shittly BS that can and does hurt others on the basis of crap content. There is also speculation that Dr. Sunny Andrews may have something to do with YouTube pulling his channel. From what I understand Trigili was declaring she is not a doctor and has been posing as one. Frankly I don't give a shit and I'm not saddened by his channel getting pulled, his content brought a scumbag image to the BB community.
Hmm could be. If she indeed is a licensed Dr he is slandering her name and profession. I could see YouTube taking that seriously

Worse than Coach Greg? :ROFLMAO:
Greg sounds like a mouse on speed, Nick sounds like a half-drunk playground bully, like a dumb Simpson's character having taken up Bodybuilding.

Quite possibly the douchiest “BBing reporter” there is.

It’s not just that 1/2 of his info is incorrect, it’s more that every video is slowly trying to plug himself or paint himself in a better light.
“I’ve been saying this for years…”
“I’m actually the first person to ever do this…”
“Guys, I’ve always said this…”

Just narcissist behavior
This is 100% him lol

ya he is always really condescending. He said somtrhing along the lines of dont listen to anything larry wheels says, calling him a moron or somtin. If ya keep talking crap about people youtube gona delete ya,

Lol I saw that as well. Put the blame on Samir for that - it’s his shit company…
Samir Bannout? Well I did think the silhouette on the bottles looked like Samir but I missed this info. Regarding his intra, it contains 1 gram of Peptopro. Come on, that can't possibly have any effect, just something to put on the label.

Samir Bannout? Well I did think the silhouette on the bottles looked like Samir but I missed this info. Regarding his intra, it contains 1 gram of Peptopro. Come on, that can't possibly have any effect, just something to put on the label.
Yes - I’m actually offended at how fucking stupid his supplements are.

Let me say this. As much as dislike this guy, this censorship and cancel culture crap is ridiculous. The days of free speech are out the window. If u didn't like what Nick had to say u have the opportunity to not listen or watch his channel, just like I did. In my opinion for his channel to be removed/canceled is a sad day in this country for us all.

Let me say this. As much as dislike this guy, this censorship and cancel culture crap is ridiculous. The days of free speech are out the window. If u didn't like what Nick had to say u have the opportunity to not listen or watch his channel, just like I did. In my opinion for his channel to be removed/canceled is a sad day in this country for us all.
I live in the UK where they want to ban whatsapp or any app with message to message encryption, they don't want privacy on the internet for citizens and can and will hack into your device at any point without a warrant with 'suspicion' being a good enough reason. I'd say thats pretty SAD. We all know youtube is a horrible platform regardless, look at what they did with removing likes and dislikes and their automatic censoring of comments making them undiscoverable to other users.

I never thought nicks channel was bad in terms of BANNABLE content, it was mostly shilling products and an opinion here and there.

Funny how people doesnt care about censorship when it comes to someone they dislike, but sit and whine about someone getting pulled off television for the same fucking thing lmao

For everyone talking censorship, we have no idea whyyy he was taken off YT so what are u talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member