advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tripled his lean bodymass in only 7 months!!!

latimus

Featured Member
My little bugger went from just 6lbs to almost 20lbs in just 7 1/2 months. Life is good! As you can see from his wet shirt. He loves his mommies milk.

Attachments

• Lucian resize.jpg
    Lucian resize.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 673
I heard he was on a ton of slin and GH...
:D

cute little guy!

Listen i want to talk about the timing you used on hormone dosing and what was his slin gh protocol? Now did he do the slin pre or post bottle(or breast)? This is very important so please discuss in detail=-)

Man, thank you for sharing, its pics like this that make this site great!!! beautiful baby man, being a daddy is the greatest adventure or our lives!

Thats a great mommy he has. Breast feeding is so important, and it takes a real committment for Mom. Well done. He lucked out in the Mommy department!

I'm gonna need to see his meal schedule, what his blast cruise protocol looks like, all that.

Future Mr. O?!

Cute kid, man!

Handsome Young Man! Great Job... Looks like Osiris at the Chinese buffet..

Your child is truely beautiful. I'm sitting here on the bed with my ten yearold little man right now, and it seems like just yesterday he was your childs age. Dude, now seriously, they grow up waaaaaaay too fast. Embrace these days as these will be some of the best of your life. You are a very blessed guy to have a happy and healthy child.

Handsome Young Man! Great Job... Looks like Osiris at the Chinese buffet..

DID YOU REALLY JUST GO THERE!=-) I am pretty cute though...sorry to steal your sons thunder latimus=-)

Hahaha Awesome. He's beautiful
You two do good work.

Your child is truely beautiful. I'm sitting here on the bed with my ten yearold little man right now, and it seems like just yesterday he was your childs age. Dude, now seriously, they grow up waaaaaaay too fast. Embrace these days as these will be some of the best of your life. You are a very blessed guy to have a happy and healthy child.

Great lookin young man. Thats right Q. It seems like yeaterday I was changing my 18 year olds diapers. It starts to sadden me thinking that next year he will be in college wrestling.

And Latimus, I dont want to a hater, but Im not so sure I would call your cute little guy lean. :)

And everyone is right in how fast time goes by. My daughter is 12 and my son is 9. My time raising them till their adulthood is about half over.....

And el brute, college wrestling made me sad too. It hurt a lot more than high school.

He's a stud for sure, nice and healthy.

Our 2nd is near the same age, he turns 7 months this month and he's nearing 21lbs, his older brother is 2 years 8 months and there is only a 7lb weight difference, lol he's already trying to heavy his older brother for his food, and he cant even eat it yet, lol. Im starting him on LBA's soon.

Last edited:
I heard he was on a ton of slin and GH...
:D

cute little guy!

Nope no slin or GH yet. Hes all natty

Listen i want to talk about the timing you used on hormone dosing and what was his slin gh protocol? Now did he do the slin pre or post bottle(or breast)? This is very important so please discuss in detail=-)

Man, thank you for sharing, its pics like this that make this site great!!! beautiful baby man, being a daddy is the greatest adventure or our lives!

His protocol is very simple. 5-6 breast meals per day and 2meals sweet potatoe or apples/cherries mix. he alternates breasts and alternates between the two meals.

His workout schedule is very military style. crawling side to side, full planks, push ups, pull ups on bouncy chair, side rolls and body weight squats. He also incorporates DC style stretching after each set. Seems to work well for him. oh and he always doubles up on breast milk post workout.

I'm gonna need to see his meal schedule, what his blast cruise protocol looks like, all that.

Future Mr. O?!

Cute kid, man!

Na I hope to god he doesnt want to be a bodybuilder.

I know I see him everyday. But I miss him when at work or when I am away. I dont want to miss anything

He's a stud for sure, nice and healthy.

Our 2nd is near the same age, he turns 7 months this month and he's nearing 21lbs, his older brother is 2 years 8 months and there is only a 7lb weight difference, lol he's already trying to heavy his older brother for his food, and he cant even eat it yet, lol. Im starting him on LBA's soon.

LOL LBAS.

my wife is really lazy when it comes to food. So here entire pregancy and even now her meals consist of.

protein bar, 16 ounce milk
yougurt oats
turkey on rice cakes
apple peanut butter
chicken salad
mixed nuts

thats about all she eats unless I cook something. LOL

I am wondering if her diet played a role in our little guys diet. He is so so picky. So far he has hated everything except (rice cereal, sweet potoa, pumpkin and apple cherrie mix)

Cut him some slack, he's still 12 weeks out.

LOL

thanks everyone for the comments. I am truly blessed to have a happy and healthy child. Oh and thanks Lucian we liked the name so much we named him Lucian

Attachments

• resizes lucian and momma.jpg
    resizes lucian and momma.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 186
  • family pic resizes.jpg
    family pic resizes.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 184
  • lucian at the zoo.jpg
    lucian at the zoo.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 227
Nope no slin or GH yet. Hes all natty

His protocol is very simple. 5-6 breast meals per day and 2meals sweet potatoe or apples/cherries mix. he alternates breasts and alternates between the two meals.

His workout schedule is very military style. crawling side to side, full planks, push ups, pull ups on bouncy chair, side rolls and body weight squats. He also incorporates DC style stretching after each set. Seems to work well for him. oh and he always doubles up on breast milk post workout.

Na I hope to god he doesnt want to be a bodybuilder.

I know I see him everyday. But I miss him when at work or when I am away. I dont want to miss anything

LOL LBAS.

my wife is really lazy when it comes to food. So here entire pregancy and even now her meals consist of.

protein bar, 16 ounce milk
yougurt oats
turkey on rice cakes
apple peanut butter
chicken salad
mixed nuts

thats about all she eats unless I cook something. LOL

I am wondering if her diet played a role in our little guys diet. He is so so picky. So far he has hated everything except (rice cereal, sweet potoa, pumpkin and apple cherrie mix)

LOL

thanks everyone for the comments. I am truly blessed to have a happy and healthy child. Oh and thanks Lucian we liked the name so much we named him Lucian

You shoulda name him lil"Queefer":p.........................or Bert:)(But kids may have made fun of him bc of the Sesame Street thing)

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful blue eyes bro.

HAHA! That title really caught my eye. I have 2 myself and they will change your life for the better. GL bro and he will triple LBM again! If only we had that natty cell (Re)production they have.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear