advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin-Completely restores endocrine function?

Anyone here of this before? This came in an email from one of our sponsors. Lookd pretty interesting!

-------------------------
We are excited to be able to bring to the market a new research peptide that that stimulates the hypothalamus to secrete GnRH into the hypophysial portal bloodstream which results in the activation of proteins involved in the synthesis and secretion of the gonadotropins LH and FSH.

In males LH (Luteinizing hormone) stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone.

In males FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) stimulates the maturation of seminiferous tubules and spermatogenesis.

We think this is revolutionary. Why?

In the past the options may have been clomiphene and tamoxifen. There is a significant amount of research today that illuminates the following side-effects of those SERMs: low libido, erectile dysfunction, emotional instability, ocular toxicity and hepatocellular carcinoma- just to name a few.

The other option may have been HCG. A fine option. But one that requires a very specific daily protocol, and a protocol that if not followed in a disciplined manner, may damage the endocrine system further.

Besides, GnRH is a naturally occurring neurohormone. The body does not produce clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen or *HCG naturally (*unless you are pregnant).

The problem with GnRH in the past has been that in order for it to effectively exert its actions upon the pituitary gland, several pulses over several days would need to be stimulated. These required an infusion pump in many cases. Or if too much GnRH was given it would eventually decrease pituitary secretion of gonadotropins.

After several agonists and analogues of GnRH later- we now have Triptorelin.

The research peptide Triptorelin is a decapeptide that is modeled after the hypothalamic neurohormone GnRH, that interacts with the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor to elicit its biologic response, the release of the pituitary hormones FSH and LH.

We have found the exact amount of Triptorelin (100mcg) to administer to stimulate the release of LH and FSH and at the same time not overexert its effects on the pituitary gland.

That is one-singular injection of Triptorelin (100mcg) to completely restore endocrine function! One and done!!!

The protocol is found in the Triptorelin test that is used clinically to diagnose disease of the endocrine system. Below is the medical abstract that illustrates the success of this peptide in restoring endocrine function:

Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism

Objective
To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.

Design
Case report.

Setting
Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.

Patient(s)
A 34-year-old man.

Intervention(s)
A single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test).

Main Outcome Measure(s)
Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.

Result(s)
Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.

Case report
A 34-year-old man presented to our department in September 2008 for loss of libido and energy and for mild depression. He was a computer programmer and a nonprofessional bodybuilder with an unremarkable personal medical history. He admitted to having used doping drugs since he was 21 years old. More specifically, he would perform cycles of intramuscular injections of nandrolone (25 mg) and stanazol (25 mg) daily for 8 weeks, followed by mesterolone (50 mg/day) for 15 days. Then he would then take clomiphene citrate (50 mg/day) for 1 week, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (2,000 IU) three times in 1 week. He had repeated these cycles from 1995 to 2005. From 2005 to August 2008, to his nandrolone and stanazol cycle he added an intramuscular injection of boldenone (50 mg) daily for 3 weeks. He said he had bought all the drugs on the Internet.

The patient was 175 cm tall and 80 kg, and he appeared very muscular and toned. His blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. Examination of his heart, lungs, and abdomen were likewise unremarkable. The physical examination showed normal secondary sexual characteristics, but the genital examination revealed bilateral testicular atrophy (volume 2.9 mL and weak consistence). Despite his testicular atrophy, the semen analysis revealed a normal count (79 × x106spermatozoa/mlmL) and mild morphology derangements (between 46% and 58%). The blood count and chemistry were normal, but his level of creatine kinase was 454 IU/L (normal range: 20--170 IU/L), alanine aminotransferase 61 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L), and aspartate aminotransferase 23 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L).

In February 2009, the patient continued to report loss of libido and great tiredness. A second physical examination was performed. His levels of alanine transferase and creatine kinase were all within the normal range, but the endocrinologic investigations were still abnormal with the exception of sex hormone-binding globulin level. *The patients testosterone measured 0.3 ng/mL - normal range is between 2.0 ng/mL and 12 ng/ML. Because the situation had persisted for months after ASS withdrawal, we administered a single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test), which showed a normal response (Fig. 1). Ten days after the triptorelin test, the patient reported a great amelioration of energy, and his serum testosterone was 7.0 ng/mL. One month later, his serum testosterone was within the normal range, and he reported a return to normal libido and energy.

Well brother, not sure if this peptide is going to do all that for us, I hope that's the case but I very much doubt it, I don't see how one product can do all that in one single dose, I think it would have to be used on a regular basis , but the research suggests that it becomes ineffective after multiple doses, so it might have to be spaced out by months, since the effects seem to decline after a few weeks. We need someone on here that have used this for extended time. Anybody? God bless you friends.

thank u very much bro. I get the feeling it can (at least about restore your LH,FSH,T release).
I need to face hgh deficiency of mine. But i think to have understand and discovered the matter. I needed slin when i run hgh cycles..i didn't run them alone..i needed slin or a diabet med.
Sooner they will submitt me for the insulin-induced hypoglicemia test by 9iu of insulin..then i'll know irf i needed slin. If it'll work...and get to eliminate my hgh deficiency and balance my endocrine system ,well,so,i'l become the most fierce insulin (or glipizide) user of the whole Planet LOL

a hgh deficiency sucks! it's one of the ugliest things u'ld can contract

thank u very much bro. I get the feeling it can (at least about restore your LH,FSH,T release).
I need to face hgh deficiency of mine. But i think to have understand and discovered the matter. I needed slin when i run hgh cycles..i didn't run them alone..i needed slin or a diabet med.
Sooner they will submitt me for the insulin-induced hypoglicemia test by 9iu of insulin..then i'll know irf i needed slin. If it'll work...and get to eliminate my hgh deficiency and balance my endocrine system ,well,so,i'l become the most fierce insulin (or glipizide) user of the whole Planet LOL

a hgh deficiency sucks! it's one of the ugliest things u'ld can contract

Sorry to hear about your condition brother, and I understand why you would hope that this peptide would restore you to normality, but the research posted on here only goes as far as 1 month, other research suggests a decline in endocrinal function after 2 to 3 months, so I guess we have to hear from somebody that has used it for a while like I stated before.Blessings . Minister.

...other research suggests a decline in endocrinal function after 2 to 3 months...
is it true about after 2-3 months a decline will appear?? bloody hell damn!

so ,if it'ld be true..it's just only a sort of hyper long-lasting HCG.

the point is: we need a safe stuff and without the toxicity SERMs get.

Damn! we need to know if our endocrine system will remain okay at least withi one year or more...not just only 1 month! yeah,u're right...we need more infos. it's a too new stuff maybe. Maybe in 1-2 year we'll know how it really works. God blessing we all bro

Sorry to hear about your condition brother, and I understand why you would hope that this peptide would restore you to normality,

don't worry my friend. I get the feeling that peptide cannot restore my hgh deficiency. Question of mine about that issue was just only a my curiosity ,a chance.
but i think to have discover the way,the key to get myself to heal.
They usev slin to get u on hypoglicemia and stimulate own gh release. Slin is the key..i know.
When i'll get it..i'll heal

Big HIG I see you guys are going to give a few vials for people to try no need here brother, AO definitely sells top notch products. When I'm ready for pct, I will purchase it and still leave a log on it. AO is very informed and on top of their game. Glad to see you are looking toward improving what we do.

I think that is a very fair comment. This is why I love PM! Don't think for a second that I underestimate the brilliance of the average poster/ member of these forums. I think we should all start out as skeptics. We all been scanned/ burned/ hustled/ in some capacity during our research.

I will post again to a link that has more info on this item/ subject. I can tell you it is not Trelstar. Trelstar is formulated to extend the activity of the decapeptide Triptorelin, thereby overexerting the pituitary and suppressing further LH surges.

I can also state that I am not taking credit for "finding" this peptide. This peptide was brought to my attention by one of the most respected minds in the supplement industry. This is obviously something that his company could not market- more so due to stability limitations than anything else. It certainly isn't the "law" because there are a few companies selling GHRP-2 in retail locations right now.

AO has sold GnRH in the past and we stopped selling it. There are probably some members on PM that can confirm this. Why did we stop selling it? Because the science did not support its use and efficacy as a viable compound to secure normal endocrine function. It had all the issues you reference.

But I am glad we have skeptics. And we should until we have a few trusted members on PM that have blood tests before and 30 days and 90 days after that show a significant improvement in gonadotropin function.

So if you have over 150 posts and are interested in trying this peptide- PM me and I will send it at no charge next week. I will send it to the first 5 folks who PM me. If it doesn't work then we will pull it from our website. I would rather try and fail then never to try at all! However, the data we have gathered on our own with at least one research candidate thus far we have found significant improvement in virtually all measure of endocrine function.

BH from the AO

Hey Big, How do we know who's getting the free trial product, I PMed you this morning and haven't gotten a reply either way, just wondering. Thanks and God bless you. Minister.

Just to state the facts. Triptorelin acetate is not the sole chemical compound in the Trelstar Depot that is marketed by Watson Pharmaceuticals for the reduction of serum testosterone in the treatment of prostate cancer. Formulaically, the Trelstar Depot is much different than the Triptorelin acetate or Triptorelin pamoate.

Countries of the World - immigration, geography, economy, government, history, religion, climate, travel, maps, flags

TRELSTAR DEPOT is a sterile, lyophilized biodegradable microgranule formulation supplied as a single-dose vial containing triptorelin pamoate (3.75 mg as the peptide base), 170 mg poly- d,l -lactide-co-glycolide, 85 mg mannitol, USP, 30 mg carboxymethylcellulose sodium, USP, 2 mg polysorbate 80, NF. When 2 mL sterile water for injection is added to the vial containing TRELSTAR DEPOT and mixed, a suspension is formed which is intended as a monthly intramuscular injection.

The 170 mg poly- d,l -lactide-co-glycolide is an integral compound in significantly extending the activity of the Triptorelin. It appears that this compound could extend the activity of the peptide significantly.

Biodegradable poly(D,L-lactide) coating of implant... [J Biomed Mater Res. 2001] - PubMed result

Therefore, the abstracts that are presented online that illuminate the efficacy of the Triptorelin as a treatment for prostate cancer are not germane to our discussion of a single 100mcg shot of the decapeptide Triptorelin to restore/ repair endocrine function.

The protocol calls for 100mcg of Triptorelin to be administered at the most every 30 days- possibly every 90 days- and hopefully, never again.

The prudent course of action would be to test serum T levels prior to administration of the Triptorelin 14 - 30 days into the research- and then again every 30 dys there after. This was be the prescibed minimum course of vigilance.

This is a very powerful "PCT" or "HRT" alternative. Using more than 100mcg per dose or more often than every 30 days may worsen the research candidates hypothalamic response to the GnRH neuroendocrine hormone signaling. But then again- it may not? Significantly more data needs to be gathered.

Oh- and don't look forward to this peptide coming to a HRT Clinic near you anytime soon! And don't hold your breath for Abbott Laboratories to release this product as an alternative to their Androgel! They can charge $100 per month for generic T gel at a clinic and $300 per month for Androgel at the pharmacy. Why in God's name would they want to offer you a "drug" than can potentially cure your low testosterone? Hello- one and done is good for you but NOT good for the shareholder whose price per share for ABT has fallen from $56 at this time last year to $46 per share this year. NO! We need you to stay on your Androgel and we need you to tell your friends about it! Otherwise they may need to cut another 3,000 jobs to lower their costs and improve their P/E ratio!

Abbott Labs plans cost-cutting, 3,000 job losses as a result of Solvay integration - Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology News - Pharma Letter

Sorry- I digress.........

Have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend!!!!

Just to state the facts. Triptorelin acetate is not the sole chemical compound in the Trelstar Depot that is marketed by Watson Pharmaceuticals for the reduction of serum testosterone in the treatment of prostate cancer. Formulaically, the Trelstar Depot is much different than the Triptorelin acetate or Triptorelin pamoate.

Countries of the World - immigration, geography, economy, government, history, religion, climate, travel, maps, flags

TRELSTAR DEPOT is a sterile, lyophilized biodegradable microgranule formulation supplied as a single-dose vial containing triptorelin pamoate (3.75 mg as the peptide base), 170 mg poly- d,l -lactide-co-glycolide, 85 mg mannitol, USP, 30 mg carboxymethylcellulose sodium, USP, 2 mg polysorbate 80, NF. When 2 mL sterile water for injection is added to the vial containing TRELSTAR DEPOT and mixed, a suspension is formed which is intended as a monthly intramuscular injection.

The 170 mg poly- d,l -lactide-co-glycolide is an integral compound in significantly extending the activity of the Triptorelin. It appears that this compound could extend the activity of the peptide significantly.

Biodegradable poly(D,L-lactide) coating of implant... [J Biomed Mater Res. 2001] - PubMed result

Therefore, the abstracts that are presented online that illuminate the efficacy of the Triptorelin as a treatment for prostate cancer are not germane to our discussion of a single 100mcg shot of the decapeptide Triptorelin to restore/ repair endocrine function.

The protocol calls for 100mcg of Triptorelin to be administered at the most every 30 days- possibly every 90 days- and hopefully, never again.

The prudent course of action would be to test serum T levels prior to administration of the Triptorelin 14 - 30 days into the research- and then again every 30 dys there after. This was be the prescibed minimum course of vigilance.

This is a very powerful "PCT" or "HRT" alternative. Using more than 100mcg per dose or more often than every 30 days may worsen the research candidates hypothalamic response to the GnRH neuroendocrine hormone signaling. But then again- it may not? Significantly more data needs to be gathered.

Oh- and don't look forward to this peptide coming to a HRT Clinic near you anytime soon! And don't hold your breath for Abbott Laboratories to release this product as an alternative to their Androgel! They can charge $100 per month for generic T gel at a clinic and $300 per month for Androgel at the pharmacy. Why in God's name would they want to offer you a "drug" than can potentially cure your low testosterone? Hello- one and done is good for you but NOT good for the shareholder whose price per share for ABT has fallen from $56 at this time last year to $46 per share this year. NO! We need you to stay on your Androgel and we need you to tell your friends about it! Otherwise they may need to cut another 3,000 jobs to lower their costs and improve their P/E ratio!

Abbott Labs plans cost-cutting, 3,000 job losses as a result of Solvay integration - Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology News - Pharma Letter

Sorry- I digress.........

Have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend!!!!

Definitely we need more data on this. The only chance we will be taking is that we know that the levels of Laydig cells and FSH shoot up, but then they start decreasing, we need to know if they stabilize at some point , and at what level they stabilize. One of the reports on this thread suggests, that the subjects that suffer dramatic drops eventually reversed to normal, which tells us that any sides are temporary. We will see. Wish some of the HRT boys that have used this would give us some idea. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
Thanks Big Hig!

Big Hig was generous enough to agree to send me a Triptorelin to try out will provide more info and updates when it arrives

I will be giving this a shot soon also, wish I could get some feedback from someone thats used it. Blessings. MInister.

I've read up alot about it, and have not been able to try it yet, but will be soon. From what people, specifically a Doc on another site (some ppl know who I'm talking about, initials M. T.) have said that to "completely" restore all hormonal function as if you were never "on", the combination of both Triporelin Acetate and Naltrexone would be needed, doses for both were pretty low also. A couple on that board had tried it and vouched for the effects, although I don't remember if there was actually before and after blood work to prove it. I'm sure if people researched it they could find one who has done the tests though.

I've read up alot about it, and have not been able to try it yet, but will be soon. From what people, specifically a Doc on another site (some ppl know who I'm talking about, initials M. T.) have said that to "completely" restore all hormonal function as if you were never "on", the combination of both Triporelin Acetate and Naltrexone would be needed, doses for both were pretty low also. A couple on that board had tried it and vouched for the effects, although I don't remember if there was actually before and after blood work to prove it. I'm sure if people researched it they could find one who has done the tests though.

This sounds great, I got some coming soon, How much Naltrexone you do with it? Blessings. Minister.

Just wondering why use naltrexone with this product, isn't this used to treat alcoholism and inmune system issues, just curious, or am I thinking about the wrong stuff? God bless you fried. Minister.

Big Hig was generous enough to agree to send me a Triptorelin to try out will provide more info and updates when it arrives

Hey Creed, Did you ever get your free trial product? I was promised the same thing but didn't get anything yet. God bless you.

Finished cycle TODAY and doing this as PCT!

OK guys, first look at my threads of my progress pics and leave a comment/post on the thread so I know who is watching my PCT because Bighig is sending me this product and I will be logging it with results! Thank you again Bighig! One shot! PM bro's, If this does what my man Hig says then this man has just re-defined PCT! If you cant find my thread "3 month progress pics" then just click on my profile and click on my posts or go to this:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...s-barred-details-clean-bulk-4.html#post939211
and you will find it. Please leave a post on MY THREAD so I know who's watching as I will be more descriptive and detailed if you all want to know the real deal on this compound. BTW, for those of you who watch my posts, you know I use an extreme no-holds barred technique! If there is enough replies I will do the PCT bolld test and post them at different points, Let me know on my thread guys. Again, I have so much respect for BigHig for puting this out there and standing behind his product....2 words: F@#KING RESPECT! Hig, you have mine bro!

Last edited:
I will be following you around brother, very interested in this product, I will be trying it also as soon as I get it. Blessings. Minister.

I will be following you around brother, very interested in this product, I will be trying it also as soon as I get it. Blessings. Minister.

Thanks Minister my brother at PM! You are #1 following this PCT BREAKTHROUGH! BTW guys and gals, please post on my thread though if you are interested in these results at:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...s-barred-details-clean-bulk-4.html#post939211
I work a lot of hours running a Sports Medicine Lab as and Exercise Physiologist and have a fiancee' and 4 year old son and can only follow so many threads. I make a good living but need a decent following to do the detailed results and blood tests. No matter what, I will post my results out of pure thanks to Aminooutpost.com but will make the apts, spend the money, and get the #'s for my PM bro's if I see enough following!

Hey Creed, Did you ever get your free trial product? I was promised the same thing but didn't get anything yet. God bless you.
Still waiting on it, a friend placed an order with AO, and received an email saying there was a delay with shipping so I assumed that was the deal with the Triptorelin as well

Big Evil I too will definitely be following your thoughts / experiences on this product and will share mine as well

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws