advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin-Completely restores endocrine function?

585benchking

Newbies
Anyone here of this before? This came in an email from one of our sponsors. Lookd pretty interesting!

-------------------------
We are excited to be able to bring to the market a new research peptide that that stimulates the hypothalamus to secrete GnRH into the hypophysial portal bloodstream which results in the activation of proteins involved in the synthesis and secretion of the gonadotropins LH and FSH.

In males LH (Luteinizing hormone) stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone.

In males FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) stimulates the maturation of seminiferous tubules and spermatogenesis.

We think this is revolutionary. Why?

In the past the options may have been clomiphene and tamoxifen. There is a significant amount of research today that illuminates the following side-effects of those SERMs: low libido, erectile dysfunction, emotional instability, ocular toxicity and hepatocellular carcinoma- just to name a few.

The other option may have been HCG. A fine option. But one that requires a very specific daily protocol, and a protocol that if not followed in a disciplined manner, may damage the endocrine system further.

Besides, GnRH is a naturally occurring neurohormone. The body does not produce clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen or *HCG naturally (*unless you are pregnant).

The problem with GnRH in the past has been that in order for it to effectively exert its actions upon the pituitary gland, several pulses over several days would need to be stimulated. These required an infusion pump in many cases. Or if too much GnRH was given it would eventually decrease pituitary secretion of gonadotropins.

After several agonists and analogues of GnRH later- we now have Triptorelin.

The research peptide Triptorelin is a decapeptide that is modeled after the hypothalamic neurohormone GnRH, that interacts with the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor to elicit its biologic response, the release of the pituitary hormones FSH and LH.

We have found the exact amount of Triptorelin (100mcg) to administer to stimulate the release of LH and FSH and at the same time not overexert its effects on the pituitary gland.

That is one-singular injection of Triptorelin (100mcg) to completely restore endocrine function! One and done!!!

The protocol is found in the Triptorelin test that is used clinically to diagnose disease of the endocrine system. Below is the medical abstract that illustrates the success of this peptide in restoring endocrine function:

Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism

Objective
To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.

Design
Case report.

Setting
Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.

Patient(s)
A 34-year-old man.

Intervention(s)
A single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test).

Main Outcome Measure(s)
Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.

Result(s)
Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.

Case report
A 34-year-old man presented to our department in September 2008 for loss of libido and energy and for mild depression. He was a computer programmer and a nonprofessional bodybuilder with an unremarkable personal medical history. He admitted to having used doping drugs since he was 21 years old. More specifically, he would perform cycles of intramuscular injections of nandrolone (25 mg) and stanazol (25 mg) daily for 8 weeks, followed by mesterolone (50 mg/day) for 15 days. Then he would then take clomiphene citrate (50 mg/day) for 1 week, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (2,000 IU) three times in 1 week. He had repeated these cycles from 1995 to 2005. From 2005 to August 2008, to his nandrolone and stanazol cycle he added an intramuscular injection of boldenone (50 mg) daily for 3 weeks. He said he had bought all the drugs on the Internet.

The patient was 175 cm tall and 80 kg, and he appeared very muscular and toned. His blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. Examination of his heart, lungs, and abdomen were likewise unremarkable. The physical examination showed normal secondary sexual characteristics, but the genital examination revealed bilateral testicular atrophy (volume 2.9 mL and weak consistence). Despite his testicular atrophy, the semen analysis revealed a normal count (79 × x106spermatozoa/mlmL) and mild morphology derangements (between 46% and 58%). The blood count and chemistry were normal, but his level of creatine kinase was 454 IU/L (normal range: 20--170 IU/L), alanine aminotransferase 61 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L), and aspartate aminotransferase 23 IU/L (normal range: 5--50 IU/L).

In February 2009, the patient continued to report loss of libido and great tiredness. A second physical examination was performed. His levels of alanine transferase and creatine kinase were all within the normal range, but the endocrinologic investigations were still abnormal with the exception of sex hormone-binding globulin level. *The patients testosterone measured 0.3 ng/mL - normal range is between 2.0 ng/mL and 12 ng/ML. Because the situation had persisted for months after ASS withdrawal, we administered a single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test), which showed a normal response (Fig. 1). Ten days after the triptorelin test, the patient reported a great amelioration of energy, and his serum testosterone was 7.0 ng/mL. One month later, his serum testosterone was within the normal range, and he reported a return to normal libido and energy.

Yeah I Just Got That Too

Sounds too good to be true. I hope its not though. Hey AO, how about sending me a free sample and I'll post the results. I've ordered from you quite a few times. And if a sponsor is fast and has a good product, I make it well known.

Hey, can't hurt to ask :)

I just read this email. Sounds amazing, esp only one shot. But my main question is, would this be benefitial for someone on hrt to do every now and then to increase sperm count or would it be a waste?

Yep. I got it too. Very very interesting. Kinda hard to believe though. But I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Which University of Brescia?

Any other studies involving a few more subjects?

so we are talking about a one shot pct basically. I didnt see anything about estrogen control, so I assume that maybe nolva or ai may still be needed, but maybe for less time?, or is it not that estrogen will be less out of whack, we will just have more assurance of hpta recovery? either way, for those that cycle, sounds pretty nice.

Very interesting!!

Does anyone know when this might be available?

you guys are really ready to jump on some shit some peptide supplier tells you is good? Have you ever heard of bias in the marketplace?

http://www.druglib.com/druginfo/trelstar-la/description_pharmacology/ said:
Mechanism of Action

Triptorelin is a potent inhibitor of gonadotropin secretion when given continuously and in therapeutic doses. Following the first administration, there is a transient surge in circulating levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol (see ADVERSE REACTIONS). After chronic and continuous administration, usually 2 to 4 weeks after initiation of therapy, a sustained decrease in LH and FSH secretion and marked reduction of testicular and ovarian steroidogenesis is observed. In men, a reduction of serum testosterone concentration to a level typically seen in surgically castrated men is obtained. Consequently, the result is that tissues and functions that depend on these hormones for maintenance become quiescent. These effects are usually reversible after cessation of therapy.

Following a single intramuscular (IM) injection of TRELSTAR LA to men with advanced prostate cancer, serum testosterone levels first increased, peaking on days 2-3, and declined thereafter to low levels by weeks 3-4

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/mono-9162-TRIPTORELIN+DEPOT+SUSPENSION+-+INJECTION.aspx?drugid=22363&drugname=Triptorelin+Pamoate+IM said:
Triptorelin is used to treat advanced prostate cancer in men. It is not a cure. Most types of prostate cancer need the male hormone testosterone to grow and spread. Triptorelin works by reducing the amount of testosterone that the body makes. This effect helps slow or stop the growth of cancer cells and helps relieve symptoms such as painful/difficult urination. This medication is similar to a natural substance made by the body (luteinizing hormone releasing hormone-LHRH).

very fair comment

I think that is a very fair comment. This is why I love PM! Don't think for a second that I underestimate the brilliance of the average poster/ member of these forums. I think we should all start out as skeptics. We all been scanned/ burned/ hustled/ in some capacity during our research.

I will post again to a link that has more info on this item/ subject. I can tell you it is not Trelstar. Trelstar is formulated to extend the activity of the decapeptide Triptorelin, thereby overexerting the pituitary and suppressing further LH surges.

I can also state that I am not taking credit for "finding" this peptide. This peptide was brought to my attention by one of the most respected minds in the supplement industry. This is obviously something that his company could not market- more so due to stability limitations than anything else. It certainly isn't the "law" because there are a few companies selling GHRP-2 in retail locations right now.

AO has sold GnRH in the past and we stopped selling it. There are probably some members on PM that can confirm this. Why did we stop selling it? Because the science did not support its use and efficacy as a viable compound to secure normal endocrine function. It had all the issues you reference.

But I am glad we have skeptics. And we should until we have a few trusted members on PM that have blood tests before and 30 days and 90 days after that show a significant improvement in gonadotropin function.

So if you have over 150 posts and are interested in trying this peptide- PM me and I will send it at no charge next week. I will send it to the first 5 folks who PM me. If it doesn't work then we will pull it from our website. I would rather try and fail then never to try at all! However, the data we have gathered on our own with at least one research candidate thus far we have found significant improvement in virtually all measure of endocrine function.

BH from the AO

you guys are really ready to jump on some shit some peptide supplier tells you is good? Have you ever heard of bias in the marketplace?

can we lump both "skeptics" together, then take their average number of posts between them.

My interest is in TRT and the use of this. It seems that for a young guy who has experienced a shut down due to a cycle, maybe this would be something. But for an older guy, it seems intuitive that there would at least eventually have to be additional doses.

It is a GnRH agonist. Lots of TRT/HRT guys use this. actually they are the only people know of using up to this point. AO now has it and it might be the best thing around for pct and possibly used during cycles.

Fair enough. Give me a ping....

can we lump both "skeptics" together, then take their average number of posts between them.

My interest is in TRT and the use of this. It seems that for a young guy who has experienced a shut down due to a cycle, maybe this would be something. But for an older guy, it seems intuitive that there would at least eventually have to be additional doses.

Maybe. It is an interesting conversation to be had. There seems to be multiple medical sources/abstracts that point to clinical efficacy of a 100mcg dose in improving endocrine function to at least 90 days. Data after 90 days in sparse and >100mcg does has not not been studied- either has multiple doses or use "during cycles". But all very interesting conversations!!!!

It is a GnRH agonist. Lots of TRT/HRT guys use this. actually they are the only people know of using up to this point. AO now has it and it might be the best thing around for pct and possibly used during cycles.

Action
Initially causes surge in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and testosterone levels. After several weeks of therapy, LH and FSH secretion decrease, causing sustained testosterone reduction equivalent to pharmacologic castration.

The above from:
triptorelin pamoate - definition of triptorelin pamoate in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

So, one dose is fine to restore your laydeg and FSH, but multiple dosing is harmful. Question is ; How long will the effects last after only one dose?or Maybe one dose a month or every couple of months would be beneficial. This is the part I love about new products. I will try one dose and see what happens. God bless you friends. Minister.

Last edited:
Basically my thoughts are speculation. The trt guys I've spoke to never explained dose or how often they used it but all agreed they liked it better than hcg, but that was because I asked them in comparison of the two. Very interesting compound. I'm trying to continue finding all the info I can.

That is one-singular injection of Triptorelin (100mcg) to completely restore endocrine function! One and done!!!

Brescia? Brescia in Italy? well,i stay near of there more or less LOL
so,we need to run a full vial right? i saw each vial is 100mcg. So the full vial?
...just only that dose and our endocrine function will return right and balance as we were teenagers and didn't use AAS? just only 100mcg dose for ever and ever ..or u need 100mcg every year? (let's suppose u stop with bodybuilding and stop using AAS...so a single dose will be sufficient for ever and ever??...or in future u'll need a 'recall' and u'll need to use it again?).

also:
do u think if it can restore a hGH and IGF-1 deficiency too?
I run hGh alone and i've got a deficiency. it doesn't disappear alone. i've been on GHRPs-GHRHs yet..but it doesn't disappear. I play my last chance and will try to enance my slin release at pancreas by a diabet med.
I hope that will be the key.
So,what about GnRH ? does it get to restore just only your LH,FSH and T production...or hGh release at pituitary too?

Last edited:
so,we need to run a full vial right? i saw each vial is 100mcg. So the full vial?
...just only that dose and our endocrine function will return right and balance as we were teenagers and didn't use AAS? just only 100mcg dose for ever and ever ..or u need 100mcg every year? (let's suppose u stop with bodybuilding and stop using AAS...so a single dose will be sufficient for ever and ever??...or in future u'll need a 'recall' and u'll need to use it again?).

also:
do u think if it can restore a hGH and IGF-1 deficiency too?
I run hGh alone and i've got a deficiency. it doesn't disappear alone. i've been on GHRPs-GHRHs yet..but it doesn't disappear. I play my last chance and will try to enance my slin release at pancreas by a diabet med.
I hope that will be the key.
So,what about GnRH ? does it get to restore just only your LH,FSH and T production...or hGh release at pituitary too?

Well brother, not sure if this peptide is going to do all that for us, I hope that's the case but I very much doubt it, I don't see how one product can do all that in one single dose, I think it would have to be used on a regular basis , but the research suggests that it becomes ineffective after multiple doses, so it might have to be spaced out by months, since the effects seem to decline after a few weeks. We need someone on here that have used this for extended time. Anybody? God bless you friends.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member