over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin GnRH log

Glad to see this is going well for everyone. Big thanks to extreme for carrying it and being awsome. I won't need this for a while still but may just get it now.

TWIST. Is trip ok to sit in the freezer for a few months?

gr8t thread

I am going to do the 100mcg right before my normal pct... Keep up the good logs as Im learning a lot!!! I read a lot more than I post hence my few posts but have been in the game a cpl years..:D

Also Extreme peptides is amazing! great products and even better customer service. I ordered and accidentaly put the wrond address in so I called them and the man who answered says are you so and so thay just ordered? I said yea and he fixed the problem. He actualy remembered my name from the order WOW very prompt and friendly service!:headbang:

thats funny i put the wrong address too, awesome service, before i even realized it i got a call asking for the correct one. Great service and fast delivery

I know this was Mikee's log, but everyone seems to be posting here.

I came off my cycle a week ago Saturday. Very short esters(prop and suspension). Last week I did a 230 log for reps, got 7 in one minute. Today I did 9 reps in one minute.

Normally around this time I would be coming down fairly hard, no matter what my PCT consisted of. I took my Triptorelin last Tuesday I believe and think I may actually feel better than when I was on cycle.

I was extremely concerned taking this because I can't afford to lose ANY strength in my sport, but so far it has exceeded my expectations! I can't thank EP enough!

I know this was Mikee's log, but everyone seems to be posting here.

I came off my cycle a week ago Saturday. Very short esters(prop and suspension). Last week I did a 230 log for reps, got 7 in one minute. Today I did 9 reps in one minute.

Normally around this time I would be coming down fairly hard, no matter what my PCT consisted of. I took my Triptorelin last Tuesday I believe and think I may actually feel better than when I was on cycle.

I was extremely concerned taking this because I can't afford to lose ANY strength in my sport, but so far it has exceeded my expectations! I can't thank EP enough!

awesome, keep us posted, i am going to use my tripto in 10 days. got mine waiting in the fridge. is everyone doing an IM injection?

awesome, keep us posted, i am going to use my tripto in 10 days. got mine waiting in the fridge. is everyone doing an IM injection?

Yep.
BTW, my bloodwork has shown normal testosterone level, 3.32, the norm being 1.6-7.5, two days after the administration of triptorelin. That ain't good enough, but sure is something, taking into consideration it was just 10 days post cycle.

Yep.
BTW, my bloodwork has shown normal testosterone level, 3.32, the norm being 1.6-7.5, two days after the administration of triptorelin. That ain't good enough, but sure is something, taking into consideration it was just 10 days post cycle.

Thats GREAT news buddy!!!

well if its at 3.32 now will the trip still effect it, does it keep pulsing for weeks or is it out of his system now?

Last edited:
well if its at 3.32 now will the trip still effect it, does it keep pulsing for weeks or is it out of his system now?

Well, I started SERMs again, so it's hard to tell. But since it's triptorelin acetate, it should totally leave the system in a matter of days. I had been off SERMS for 15 days after triptorelin administration and felt about the same during all that time.

I'm excited about this, I have mine in place and ready to use, I will be posting on this soon. God bless you. Minister.

Is that from your experience twist? 50 wait 3 then 50?

does it matter if u take the triptorelin first thing in the morning or before bed???

took my trip last night, how long before i should notice anything?

Thanks big!

A little bit in I can feel my balls settling back in to their natural size (before I cycled hard) so this is where TwisT recommended I begin lite nolvadex treatment (20mg/day).

Libido is very up, energy is great, no problems with erections or sleep....

So just a recap-
Injection day- 0 sides... not much to report
Next day- balls noticeably growing
2-4 day- balls very very full
now- settling back in to normal size, beginning nolvadex

Mikee, you only did one 100 mcg shot?

Whats the half life of extremepeptides triptorelin, or how long does it continue its effects???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131