over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin GnRH log

Mikee

Registered
Well, after reading that article I've posted a few places I decided to try the trip. I finnished my PCT from a 15 week cycle, and still felt a bit shut down. Sex drive has never been an issue, but my "boys" were still tiney and feeling lethargic all the time. So I picked up some trip from Extreme Peptide since AO went out of buisness Adam recommended me to these guys... and I'll keep a log of the results. Took only 2 days to ship to me which was crazy.... I highly recommend these guys. (if i broke any rules just fix my post... ) Did my first injection yesterday, I took the full 100mcg and shot it IM in the quad.

Pretty much I am feeling a bit better, but I'm going to let my girlfriend be the ball-size judge because you know...... she can see the difference better then I can. I can already see an increade in desity.... Ill keep you guys updates.

Thanks to BIGEVIL for the other log.... got me to try it too :)

Last edited:
Today I'm definitely seeing a difference in testicle size, crazy how fast this stuff kicks in. Also felt I had more energy this morning... not as drowsy and lethargic.

Ordering mine as soon as EP gets it back in. John said it will be 8-10 days before restock!

Very good news to hear about your results already

sounds good! Let me know how it goes.

Damn AO just went out of buisness? They had great service and prices, and I just ordered from them like 3 weeks ago... I guess I might have to give EP a try now.

Damn AO just went out of buisness? They had great service and prices, and I just ordered from them like 3 weeks ago... I guess I might have to give EP a try now.

Ya, Adam was a great guy but im getting the feeling the EP is like his replacement.... these guys are awesome, and the TA is amazing...

How are the jewels and the drive? I've got a sample from AO that I'm waiting till the end of this lil run to try

Well, after reading that article I've posted a few places I decided to try the trip. I finnished my PCT from a 15 week cycle, and still felt a bit shut down. Sex drive has never been an issue, but my "boys" were still tiney and feeling lethargic all the time. So I picked up some trip from Extreme Peptide since AO went out of buisness Adam recommended me to these guys... and I'll keep a log of the results. Took only 2 days to ship to me which was crazy.... I highly recommend these guys. (if i broke any rules just fix my post... ) Did my first injection yesterday, I took the full 100mcg and shot it IM in the quad.

Pretty much I am feeling a bit better, but I'm going to let my girlfriend be the ball-size judge because you know...... she can see the difference better then I can. I can already see an increade in desity.... Ill keep you guys updates.

EP, are the only people I order from. I used to use Adam, with AO, but hes not around. EXTREME PEPTIDE, is good to go!!! sorry board sponsors, but truth be told!

Ya, Adam was a great guy but im getting the feeling the EP is like his replacement.... these guys are awesome, and the TA is amazing...

Austin, and John are both great guys with EP!!!!

How are the jewels and the drive? I've got a sample from AO that I'm waiting till the end of this lil run to try

Dude you wouldn't believe... they're finally coming back to size! Its insane.... nothing like HCG has ever done.... definitely a much more profound and better effect the Ive ever had from HCG.

Dude you wouldn't believe... they're finally coming back to size! Its insane.... nothing like HCG has ever done.... definitely a much more profound and better effect the Ive ever had from HCG.

How long after your injection, did you to start to notice anything, and what did you notice??? Thank You.......

No problem bro, just sharing my experience and trying to do everything I can do to contribute and give back to the board!

the second day after injection the size increase was very noticeable

How long after your injection, did you to start to notice anything, and what did you notice??? Thank You.......

I will be following this thread very closely. What I don't get is that this stuff has been around for a while , but it was always thought to be dangerous and supposedly , it would end up shutting you down after effects ran their course. All of a sudden it's the best thing that's come around since sliced bread. Is this due from nobody really trying it? or simply lack of research? One more thing, this peptide is not the same as the one compound used for chemical castration. they both have different properties. AO posted an article comparing the 2 compounds a couple of pages back. God bless you. Minister.

highly skeptical... alot of studies on this and compounds like this, and they all function by the same mechanism...

I think tripto is contradictory to what you want for PCT... or at the very least unimportant. They will cause an immediate flare of LH and FSH... which quickly causes downregulation. Then LH and FSH will rise again over time naturally. So you'll experience a peak, a valley, then it will level out as it would've without the drug. I think all results will be anecdotal and using it as a PCT is inconclusive. Now if someone with low testosterone levels were to use it and their test levels came back higher after 45 days (deregulation occurs 2-4 weeks after administration) or so I would be surprised... but in all reality it will just return to the same level, if not a little lower from deregulation.

The fact that GNRH agonist (including tripto) have never in a single study shown to cause a permanent increase in testosterone levels... its amazing that peptide companies could convince someone to buy this. More power to them tho.

*I would assume positive anecdotal results BTW as the large pulse will be felt, but the small single dose prevents prolonged deregulation so you won't notice the "valley" as much.

highly skeptical... alot of studies on this and compounds like this, and they all function by the same mechanism...

I think tripto is contradictory to what you want for PCT... or at the very least unimportant. They will cause an immediate flare of LH and FSH... which quickly causes downregulation. Then LH and FSH will rise again over time naturally. So you'll experience a peak, a valley, then it will level out as it would've without the drug. I think all results will be anecdotal and using it as a PCT is inconclusive. Now if someone with low testosterone levels were to use it and their test levels came back higher after 45 days (deregulation occurs 2-4 weeks after administration) or so I would be surprised... but in all reality it will just return to the same level, if not a little lower from deregulation.

The fact that GNRH agonist (including tripto) have never in a single study shown to cause a permanent increase in testosterone levels... its amazing that peptide companies could convince someone to buy this. More power to them tho.

*I would assume positive anecdotal results BTW as the large pulse will be felt, but the small single dose prevents prolonged deregulation so you won't notice the "valley" as much.

I understand this concern but every study for this drug and drugs like it is with dosages that are many many times the dosage one is using for PCT. I think the outcome is going to be hugely different for people taking this for prostate cancer at 3.75mg compared to people using this for PCT at 0.10mg(100mcg), 37.5 times lower dosage.

yup, exactly

I understand this concern but every study for this drug and drugs like it is with dosages that are many many times the dosage one is using for PCT. I think the outcome is going to be hugely different for people taking this for prostate cancer at 3.75mg compared to people using this for PCT at 0.10mg(100mcg), 37.5 times lower dosage.

Glad to see that there is another smart members using EP here! :headbang:
The service top notch, IMO.

Austin is a very professional man who def cares about the customers. Although I have not ran EPs Triptorelin. I am interest in this log

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner