over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin (GnRH) - Ultimate PCT, The next generation in fertility

My feeling is it works great for about 6 months and then kind of go flat again.

I know it's not ideal but once every 6 months isn't necessarily a bad thing.

That would lead me to believe that there is an underlying health issue if all factors remain constant and there is a drop off without any other usage.

I can garuntee that youll have very good odds at having a kid with the use of fertility drugs. I know a few diferent protocols I learned from people that are pretty much thr same guidelines and have worked with success

It means a lot to hear this!

Really, we all go through a self evaluation at some point and decide what we want. I am not sure I want kids... But I know I'm ready to settle down soon. If that means having 1 or 2 to keep my future wife happy then I am sure I could get onboard... My biggest fear is finding someone I want to be with then having to tell her that her dreams of having a family are lost. Then either losing her or keeping her from having the life she wanted.

I blasted and cruised for 11months. Used it and BAM! like instantly back on. Ive used it twice since then and always comes through. My brother has used it as well, only good things to say about this product.

I know it's not ideal but once every 6 months isn't necessarily a bad thing.

That would lead me to believe that there is an underlying health issue if all factors remain constant and there is a drop off without any other usage.

Usually youd think this but you gotta be super careful with this drug.
I would say 1 time a year or every 10 months or so minimum for a wait...
They have used it in doses of only a few grams to use for castration and sterilizing people and animals. Too frequent usage can cause serious damage, but no need to really worry if doing 100mcg once a year or so

Usually youd think this but you gotta be super careful with this drug.
I would say 1 time a year or every 10 months or so minimum for a wait...
They have used it in doses of only a few grams to use for castration and sterilizing people and animals. Too frequent usage can cause serious damage, but no need to really worry if doing 100mcg once a year or so

I wldnt just jabbing this without blood work.

"A few grams" for castration and for sterilizing people is different than 100mcg once every 6 months, minimum is what we should all really be gtg blood work done if blood work is normal then wait another 3 months and get bw agn

How long did you stay off all gear after Trip Shot and stay good, I mean feeling well and high energy and high sex drive?

Did the single Trip shot keep you at low 700's six months later etc.?

Definitely better than the standard Clomid protocol for well being etc.?

My energy and mood were def increased. I would get like 6-7 hours of sleep and wake up on my own at like 6am so refreshed. I would go get stuff done and just felt great. That feeling didn't last that long. Could have been unrelated. I don't remember how things went months later. This was like the last ditch effort before TRT to get my levels back up. I knew I was eventually going to be juicing because I hadn't up to this point. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any underlying problems or at least get those taken care of and documented before Is started gear.

This is really intereting and a great write up. I'm going to research this more and see if I have anyone that I can test this one lol.

My energy and mood were def increased. I would get like 6-7 hours of sleep and wake up on my own at like 6am so refreshed. I would go get stuff done and just felt great. That feeling didn't last that long. Could have been unrelated. I don't remember how things went months later. This was like the last ditch effort before TRT to get my levels back up. I knew I was eventually going to be juicing because I hadn't up to this point. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any underlying problems or at least get those taken care of and documented before Is started gear.

Hey man I just wanted to say you got some great legs. Great job :headbang:

This is really intereting and a great write up. I'm going to research this more and see if I have anyone that I can test this one lol.
Hey man I just wanted to say you got some great legs. Great job :headbang:

His quad sweep is phenomenal!!!

Do you guys think the old nolva/clomid pct is just a waste of time?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws