over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin? Need input please!

TT

Registered
Hello everybody,

I am looking for feedback on trip long term effects. I did some reading and I know that quite a few people on here took it and had good results.

I am more wondering about a long term results. How is your blood work after lets say 3+ months?

I decided I need a break and I am now 4 months off TRT/blast. I was on for 6+ years non-stop plus cycles before that. Needless to say my test is low.

im also interested...does one shot really get ur hpta back up to speed?

ive had a vial of it in my fridge for a while now..too unsure to try it lol

Hello everybody,

I am looking for feedback on trip long term effects. I did some reading and I know that quite a few people on here took it and had good results.

I am more wondering about a long term results. How is your blood work after lets say 3+ months?

I decided I need a break and I am now 4 months off TRT/blast. I was on for 6+ years non-stop plus cycles before that. Needless to say my test is low.

I've finished my last cycle at the end of July 2013, as PCT I used just one shot of 100mcg pharma triptorelin (here in Spain It's really easy to obtain even without a prescription) , no SERMS no AI this time, just 100mcg triptorelin. I felt It was my best PCT, THE BEST...... 5 months later, my LH/FSH levels are the same I got back in 2010 before using any anabolic in my life ... BUT, for the first time and afrter 4 cycles (36 yo right now), I have some strange blood results, my total testosterone is OK but my free testosterone is three times higher than my baseline, and so my estradiol is three times higher too. Also prolactin is three times over my baseline.
I suppose I have a low SHBG level so I have a lot of free testosterone that can be converted into estradiol. (I have no explanation for prolactin rise.... my last cycle was a 12 weeks 350mg trembolone acetate cycle, but I was using cabergoline, and tested my prolactin levels at the end of the cycle and It was very very low something like "2", cabergoline really works, but maybe there is some kind of prolacin rebound after discontinuing using cabergoline)

I never had any shbg, estrogen or prolacin issues before, my previous PCTs were using tamox/clomid and all my strogen/prolactin levels came back normal.

From the past monday I'm using 0.25mg arimidex a day and 0.5mg cabergoline two times a week.

I'm going to wait four weeks and have my blood tested again.

Here is a table with my blood results from 2010 (baseline)

https://oi61.tinypic.com/160pyee.jpg

( Excuse my english, I'm writing from Spain ;) )

Triptorelin is your best shot at recovering your hpta..100mcg one time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've finished my last cycle at the end of July 2013, as PCT I used just one shot of 100mcg pharma triptorelin (here in Spain It's really easy to obtain even without a prescription) , no SERMS no AI this time, just 100mcg triptorelin. I felt It was my best PCT, THE BEST...... 5 months later, my LH/FSH levels are the same I got back in 2010 before using any anabolic in my life ... BUT, for the first time and afrter 4 cycles (36 yo right now), I have some strange blood results, my total testosterone is OK but my free testosterone is three times higher than my baseline, and so my estradiol is three times higher too. Also prolactin is three times over my baseline.
I suppose I have a low SHBG level so I have a lot of free testosterone that can be converted into estradiol. (I have no explanation for prolactin rise.... my last cycle was a 12 weeks 350mg trembolone acetate cycle, but I was using cabergoline, and tested my prolactin levels at the end of the cycle and It was very very low something like "2", cabergoline really works, but maybe there is some kind of prolacin rebound after discontinuing using cabergoline)

I never had any shbg, estrogen or prolacin issues before, my previous PCTs were using tamox/clomid and all my strogen/prolactin levels came back normal.

From the past monday I'm using 0.25mg arimidex a day and 0.5mg cabergoline two times a week.

I'm going to wait four weeks and have my blood tested again.

Here is a table with my blood results from 2010 (baseline)

https://oi61.tinypic.com/160pyee.jpg

( Excuse my english, I'm writing from Spain ;) )

Thanks for your input. Nice log of your blood works. That's the best look at health one can get. Only though blood work. I wonder if anybody else here had the same issues with E2 and Prolactin.

You are right. It does look like it's the best out there for HPTA recovery. Only thing that holds me back is I don't know what else it can do. Like our brother from spain - got a rise in estro and prolactin with total to free test ratio messed up.

I am 4 months off. 3 months ago my FSH and LH were non-existant. 2 months ago

FSH -1.8
LH - 2.54
Total Test - 228
E2 - <20

Odd thing is I feel fine throughout these whole 4 months. I do have some mood swings but very rare and I probably had them before. One thing I noticed is that I don't get morning wood anymore and my libido dropped a bit but overall still function well. No depression, actually I feel more energized and more happier now.

Forgot to mention,

I will be doing another blood work next week. That's why I am preparing myself. If it doesn't turn out well I might have to go with Trip.

i know emeric has stated it can be harmful to the prostate, maybe he will chime in

From what i Read and understad you only use triptorlin when you are off completely ALL post cycle therapy ie; clomid ,nolva hgc and whateverelse you used for pct for atleast a week then use onnly one dose off 100mg or iu{make sure you chack this bc this can seriuosly fuck you up} id keep googleing and reserarching brfore you take the plunge. Good Luck

Let's definitely keep this discussion going guys. If there is something out there that can make PCT faster and better WE GOTTA KNOW ABOUT IT. There's already too many bros jumping on the TRT bandwagon, only because they are doing an ineffective PCT and cannot recover -even though they are healthy and should get their natural T going with the right protocol.

Knight,
whats the best way to use it in your opinion/experience?

From what i Read and understad you only use triptorlin when you are off completely ALL post cycle therapy ie; clomid ,nolva hgc and whateverelse you used for pct for atleast a week then use onnly one dose off 100mg or iu{make sure you chack this bc this can seriuosly fuck you up} id keep googleing and reserarching brfore you take the plunge. Good Luck

I think is a good idea to use nolva, as triptorelin produces a very high rise in LH/FSH and testosterone production (as long as your testes are awake... I always use HCG intra-cycle...) , that high testosterone can be converted into too much estradiol, causing estrogen issues and even worst.... activating HPTA feedback ...

Next time that I'll use triptorelin I'll add 20mg nolva/day or 12.5mg exemestane.

This comes from our own OTH

Same as HCG or HMG. Except much more dangerous. It's a very small group of cells that produce GnRH and by over-stimulating them with triptorelin, you shut them down - for an unknown amount of time. Basically, it's a drug that was designed to turn the HPTA off. Not on. So 100mcg will give you enough GnRH to feel better for perhaps a week. 10x that amount will castrate you for an indefinite period. How do you feel about injecting yourself with some black market trip now?

Interesting if there are more people here that used it and what kind of blood results they have

This comes from our own OTH

Same as HCG or HMG. Except much more dangerous. It's a very small group of cells that produce GnRH and by over-stimulating them with triptorelin, you shut them down - for an unknown amount of time. Basically, it's a drug that was designed to turn the HPTA off. Not on. So 100mcg will give you enough GnRH to feel better for perhaps a week. 10x that amount will castrate you for an indefinite period. How do you feel about injecting yourself with some black market trip now?

Feel pretty bad about it
But what if you had access to legit pharmacy Trip?

And can trip be used on cycle to keep the KH FSH and natural Test production high? Like a shot every 2nd or 3rd week....?

Feel pretty bad about it
But what if you had access to legit pharmacy Trip?

And can trip be used on cycle to keep the KH FSH and natural Test production high? Like a shot every 2nd or 3rd week....?

From what I read it should be spread 6 months apart at least.

I also was thinking of Pharm grade. Looks like people had good results

From what I read it should be spread 6 months apart at least.

I also was thinking of Pharm grade. Looks like people had good results

Is there any scientific basis to using the 100 mcg dose spread six months apart?

I understand that a long-acting very high dose will castrate you
But the half life of the drug itself is pretty short and the 100 mcg is like 2-3% of the dose used for castration purposes, no?

It is not something you want to go overboard with, that is for sure
But the `spread six months apart` thing -which I also read- sounds pretty arbitrary to me

I got a hold of some legit pharma grade decapeptyl (triptorelin acetate 0.1) and decided to use it as my pct. I had bloods done a few days before the shot and my testosterone was in the middle ranges (dropping), and both LH an FSH were <0.1 and my prolactin was higher than normal for which I started some caber (0.25mg. e3d)

On the day of the shot, after a few hours I started to feel a weird sensation in the middle of my brain, kind of like an ache which lasted for hours. I did the shot at around 7 pm. so later I had trouble sleeping and finally fell asleep at around 5 am. Next day everything was as usual like nothing ever happened and that's the way it is now - 9 days after the shot.

I can't say I've noticed much positives if any tbh. Sex drive/libido is good (not as high as on cycle tho), but I'm also taking cabergoline which is known to boost it.

My balls are still small which is bothering me.. Ejaculate volume is pretty good, but the small balls are making me think there's no improvement.

Strength in the gym is a little lower and energy levels have dropped quite a bit. Pumps are also hard to achieve. Just the regular - when "off" feeling which fucking sucks.

I will be doing bloods next week and we will see if it worked or not.

Is there any scientific basis to using the 100 mcg dose spread six months apart?

I understand that a long-acting very high dose will castrate you
But the half life of the drug itself is pretty short and the 100 mcg is like 2-3% of the dose used for castration purposes, no?

It is not something you want to go overboard with, that is for sure
But the `spread six months apart` thing -which I also read- sounds pretty arbitrary to me

I don't have any scientific basis for 6 months apart thing but I would not do it often that's for sure. If you like "scientific" go ahead and pin it as often as you like. Don't forget to come back here and report.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws