over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin - Subq or IM?

1ntense

Registered
As the title suggests, anyone know whats best with triptorelin, subq or IM?

IM

I have yet to see any University studies using this substance for PCT. I know we've all seen the case study of the one male, but for something who's side effects can include chemical castration, this substance should not be used until more info available. Plus, do you trust that some little Chinaman has dosed it exactly to 100. What if it's 200 by accident. I'll tell you what, chemical castration. Also, this is prescribed for people with prostate cancer. High testosterone is a no no for those people and this substance is used to prevent that. Clomid and HCG has been used forever with great success. I don't mean to sound like a negative nelly but this substance is too new and too dangerous to be using at this point without further evidence. This is not something "just to try."

Could you elaborate on why IM johnjuan?

I read that Dr Crisler gave one of his patients the jab subq, not sure if thats the best way though.

Toodletot - TBH using this stuff has me feeling pretty nervous, mainly the chemical castration part and as you said the trusting that it is actually dosed correctly. I think for chemical castration, more than 1mg would be needed over the space of a year, from memory, I think it may be along the lines of 4mg+ that is used for chemical castration.

I paid a fair amount of cash to procure this stuff and I feel that its the best chance that Ive got of recovery after being on for a very long time so feel that its worth a try.

Just be careful and let us know how it goes. We do a lot of dumb stuff but I just felt as though I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't say something with everyone suddenly jumping on this bandwagon. I must admit, I'm curious and interested. But when I asked my doctor friend who's cool personally with this stuff the first thing he said was,"the stuff used for prostate cancer!" Then after reading there's just not a lot of studies on it for PCT. but then again, bodybuilders started the whole HCG thing too so maybe they're on to something. I'd like to see real studies with labs because my other friend who has prostate cancer and used gear for over 20 years has to not use anything to increase his test otherwise it's like gasoline on a fire. He feels like shit. He's been clear of the cancer for a whole year and they still won't green light him for HRT. Hell, maybe this will work. Please post lab's if you get them. Thanks...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131