over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin

Hitman911

Registered
Anyone ever research this? i can find any good info on exactly what it does or how to dose it. Do you only use it after a cycle, or can you just use it to get a big boost in testosterone. Also how much of a boost in fertility?

Anyone ever research this? i can find any good info on exactly what it does or how to dose it. Do you only use it after a cycle, or can you just use it to get a big boost in testosterone. Also how much of a boost in fertility?

You use it in place of HCG for PCT.... wait 2 weeks after your last long Ester injection and inject 100mcg IM..... do not do multiple injections like with HCG though, this is a one shot deal..any more than 100 mcg has shown to potentially have the opposite effect. In fact old studies show high doses have been used successfully as a form of chemical castration in rat studies.
The time I used triptorelin for PCT was a while ago but it worked fine...no better than hcg.... you do need to still do the Clomid afterwards though so don't forget that.... it was much cheaper than hcg...

Detroit Muscle's advice is right on the money.
I will just add that most peptide shops sell on enough for one dose 100mcg. So just do the whole vial (if that is the case) and it will be plenty.

I uploaded the full study that was done on Triptorelin with a guy who had used steroids for a long period of time and everything was pretty much shut down after he quit using steroids.

Objective: To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.
Design: Case report.
Setting: Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.
Patient(s): A 34-year-old man.
Intervention(s): A single dose (100 mg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test).
Main Outcome Measure(s): Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, folliclestimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
Result(s): Within 1 month, the patient’s serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.
Conclusion(s): The World Anti-Doping Code has proved to be a very powerful and effective tool in the harmonization of antidoping efforts worldwide, but it is insufficient to combat this illegal phenomenon. To tackle the serious side effects caused by doping we believe that it is necessary to increase monitoring and adopt severe sanctions, particularly with regard to Internet sites

Attachments

• triptorelin.pdf
    79.5 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner