over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trish

SEXILEXI

Banned
I was at a party last weekend, and this girl gives bodybuilding a bad name. She continually competes in the Nationals and the USA and somehow manages to take 15th. At the party, she was drunk, vulgar, and putting down every female she saw who was even slightly out of shape. I feel this gives female bodybuilders a bad name. Not only does she look like a man, and is built even worse than a man, she degrades people to try to make herself at least feel attractive. I think womens' bodybuilding should be about aesthetics, musculature stucture, and attitude, of which, she possesses none. She only walks around Arizona giving female bodybuilding a bad name, and we wonder why female bodybuilding is dying.

Trish who? As I'm not that big into WBB, sorry. As far as bringing something to the game, what do you offer? Not being a dic, I'm just curious. Thanks

im with ya Armageddon Trish who?

Tricia Travis?? If so, she's a LW... here are a few pics of her 1 wk out from Nats, she placed 13th.

Attachments

• tricia2001.jpg
    tricia2001.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,803
Now, IMO she's not a pretty woman, her voice is REALLY deep:( a little too deep for her to be that small, she only weighs in @ around 112.... If any of you watched that Jenny Jones show with those OOOGLY FBB:rolleyes: she was the one named "Kitty" LOL!!:D

If I looked like that I'd shave my ass and walk backwards. yuk!

I think SEXILEXI

just wanted to point out that this Trish girl gives FB a bad name by the way she acts in public and since she places so low in the standings most of the time, she shouldn't be talking trash about anyone. I don't think she meant that she is any better than anyone else. You know guys, we see the same thing on our side of the ball. King Kamali for instance!

Ya know

Armageddon said:
Trish who? As I'm not that big into WBB, sorry. As far as bringing something to the game, what do you offer? Not being a dic, I'm just curious. Thanks
now I see what Armageddon is talking about. Armie's tryin to get some pics of ya :D Ok SEXI you have to show some pics now. :D

i met her at my show, and the gym the days before, shes not very appealing and a very deep disturbing voice

The chick is obviously very insecure about herself. I hope putting down other people makes her feel good! I have know some pretty ugly woman who make fun of other more pretty females for some reason. Its like you just want to tell em that those girls are not freaks and are way prettier than you. Also they have personalities but than they will be crying their eyes out and you will have to do with that so I just keep it to myself

Hmm

What happened to her face. I wonder what her drive is, was she once fat, or always althelic. I have to give this speech every weekend when I do go out drinking, what is fun, or something you enjoy, might be boring, unexciting, and just not plain fun. Big deal you love to workout eat right, and look your best, but dont go putting down everyone who chooses to do otherwise. I mean we all have done it, why are these fat people so fat, like how can they be like that. But if you look at it objectivly it isnt always their fault and maybe they are happy with their appreance and it doesnt matter.

:( I feel for the poor bastard that ends up with her after a long night out on the town.

is she related to KAMALI??? sounds like his type talk shit place like shit

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
What happened to her face. I wonder what her drive is, was she once fat, or always althelic. I have to give this speech every weekend when I do go out drinking, what is fun, or something you enjoy, might be boring, unexciting, and just not plain fun. Big deal you love to workout eat right, and look your best, but dont go putting down everyone who chooses to do otherwise. I mean we all have done it, why are these fat people so fat, like how can they be like that. But if you look at it objectivly it isnt always their fault and maybe they are happy with their appreance and it doesnt matter.

:p Hey don't knock fat women!:D Depending on my cycle, ok, every cycle, I like to look at a nice plump ass as it goes by. Actually I think my little guy below has radar and when one walks by, being fat or not, he turns his head which makes my head turn and that is my reason for lookin. :D

I quit puttin fat people down long ago as I see it as they are happy with the way they are and who am I to say different.

I workout

At the same gym as Trish Travis. Yes, she puts people down all the time and makes fun of them. It makes it hard to be around the bodybuilding scene with all of the "attitudes" in this sport. Trish can be a good bodybuilder, as you can see by the pictures, but she already thinks that she is a pro and wont take my advice. She constantly competes and goes into the sauna for hours a day and thinks that she always gets screwed by the judges. She just needs to be realistic and humble herself, there is a good person in there, that is a fact.

But she looks so nice and friendly especially that last pic. :D

LMAO.

Armageddon said:
:( I feel for the poor bastard that ends up with her after a long night out on the town.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws