over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trophy Husband

I like

I like it when my wife is training in the evening. (Normally always early a.m.)
All the young punks are in there repping light weights. Then she is 120lbs out lifting them.
They go from flexing in the mirror. To throwing on extra clothes.

WTF? HOW WHY? I'm happy for Ya, bud. But that's definitely not the case with me. Being at the gym the same time as my wife is fucking annoying. Why is having your wife there so God damn amazing and inspiring? Mine bugs me and asks me stupid shit like what do I do for this (insert random body part here). Etc. Fucking annoying. Lol

That's really funny!

WTF? HOW WHY? I'm happy for Ya, bud. But that's definitely not the case with me. Being at the gym the same time as my wife is fucking annoying. Why is having your wife there so God damn amazing and inspiring? Mine bugs me and asks me stupid shit like what do I do for this (insert random body part here). Etc. Fucking annoying. Lol
I agree with this too! I brought my wife ONCE never again.
As I'm begining my heavy sets she starts...why are you lifting such heavy weights you are going to get hurt. In the middle of the set....you are going to get hurt put that down....at the end of the set on the last rep that I can barely do.....you see you are going to get hurt put it down! So much for motivation!
Never again.

I agree with this too! I brought my wife ONCE never again.
As I'm begining my heavy sets she starts...why are you lifting such heavy weights you are going to get hurt. In the middle of the set....you are going to get hurt put that down....at the end of the set on the last rep that I can barely do.....you see you are going to get hurt put it down! So much for motivation!
Never again.

You should listen to her. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.

So the wife and I are at the gym Friday evening and shortly into my workout she catches my attention to come see her. When I get there she says to me, "you need to take your shirt off." Feeling somewhat confused I asked her what she was talking about and why. She repeats herself and tells me never mind, just do it. To clarify, I had a tank top on under a long sleeve pullover. So I pull the long sleeve off and go about finishing my workout. Several times I glance over at my wife and when we make eye contact she just grins. I'm thinking WTF?

After our workout we get out to the car and I say, " Alright what the hell is going on?" She starts to laugh and replies, there were these two dudes in there and they kept training near me and the one was constantly flexing in the mirror. They were driving me crazy. Once you pulled your top they stopped and went to the other side of the gym area. Lol.

Well shoot, about this time my ego grew like the Grinches heart at Christmas. I get a huge smile on my face and say to her, "Wow! I made it! I'm a officially a trophy husband! "Without missing a beat she replies," Don't get too enamored with yourself, you're 3rd place."

Gotta love her.

LOL, funny story mate! :D

When you said "trophy husband," I was expecting your wife to show you off to other females at the gym, not using you to scare off the other dudes hahaha!

Personally, I think the word "bodyguard / pitbull husband" is more fitting in this case :p.

You are a Trophy husband till I 170 pounds, never seen inside a gym, bald, with glasses pull up with my Ferrari Enzo BIAAATCH HAHAHA ! jk

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner