YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tropical vacation in a week, critique my plan....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alright so a tropical vacation suddenly popped up, nice when that happens, and I'm trying to look as lean sexy as I can otherwise wtf is the point of all this crazy shit we do?

I just came off cycle and I don't do HRT yet so not using any AAS and I don't think the setback would be worth it with just a week to go. If you disagree please let me know!

Here is my plan:

-Training every day leading up to it obviously

-Easy on the carbs

-Dropping GH to knock out the bloat

-Adding some Adex also to drop water

-Adding clen for a few days again for water weight, I would do it leading all the way up but don't want to be a sweaty uncomfortable mess on the plane and for the first day

-IFG-LR3 everyday post or pre workout leading up to it, new weapon for me and fuck does it work!

Anyone have anything to add? I appreciate any input thanks!

Can't do much in a week except drop some water. 10mg Lasix before the beach or when you need to look good without restricting water

this is gay

u r gay

You're getting lazy slice.....

and those camo undies you've been wearing for the past couple years have had an effect on me that can't be denied....

The day before: 10 liters of water + zero carbs
They beach day: no water and full carbo

A simple way to trick your body and retain the max water possible inside the muscles. Natural way to mimetize diuretics and tigh skin

Lowering the carbs is really your best bet

Get loaded on tropical drinks....gain 10lbs.....worry about what you look like when you get back home.....enjoy your vacation :)

Get loaded on tropical drinks....gain 10lbs.....worry about what you look like when you get back home.....enjoy your vacation :)

Haha that's the plan for day two, day one let me at least plant my flag!

Carb manipulation and an over the counter diuretic. Prescription diuretic if you know what you're doing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Alright so a tropical vacation suddenly popped up, nice when that happens, and I'm trying to look as lean sexy as I can otherwise wtf is the point of all this crazy shit we do?

I just came off cycle and I don't do HRT yet so not using any AAS and I don't think the setback would be worth it with just a week to go. If you disagree please let me know!

Here is my plan:

-Training every day leading up to it obviously

-Easy on the carbs

-Dropping GH to knock out the bloat

-Adding some Adex also to drop water

-Adding clen for a few days again for water weight, I would do it leading all the way up but don't want to be a sweaty uncomfortable mess on the plane and for the first day

-IFG-LR3 everyday post or pre workout leading up to it, new weapon for me and fuck does it work!

Anyone have anything to add? I appreciate any input thanks!

I would have run your aas until the day before you leave. That way your sex drive etc is fine. It will still be fine but I would have stopped the day you leave then started a pct after you come back. You can just do your pct when away if the timing is correct (not sure of time you stopped and esters used).

I would simply start drinking lot's of water (more each day). Literally 5 litres + everyday. Drink it everyday until you are away then drop it one night at the start of your holiday. Obviously you are on holiday so still drink water after dropping but just a much lower amount. At the same time low carbs all the way up to your holiday. After you drop water just make sure you drink a glass of water everytime you eat carbs (breakfast, lunch, dinner etc).

When away just enjoy yourself. Eat what you want (carbs and soidum are ideal) and you will look better for it. Drink alcohol for fun (not too much) and it will make you look better the next day :) The food, alcohol and sun will have you looking drier and better.

Obviously these are just a few suggestions but really you shouldn't be worried and should just have fun as you are on vacation. But the steps above will work as long as you are lean to begin with.

Why do people here always act like you can't enjoy a vacation unless you eat and drink like a fat piece of shit? I feel absolutely awful on vacation when I do this.

Why do people here always act like you can't enjoy a vacation unless you eat and drink like a fat piece of shit? I feel absolutely awful on vacation when I do this.

That's the main reason I go on vacation :D

I live Like I'm on Vacation!
Vacations You just step it UP a Notch!!!
Or 2 if it's Vegas....

Last edited:
I pride myself on holiday prep lol literally this year I did Vegas 4x (literally pool party expert lol) Miami, Greece islands, Amsterdam and many random pool parties in Hollywood.. your best bet is to go full keto a week out, 1-2 gallons of water daily the night before you wanna look your best have any cheat meal you want! Limit fluids though! Your welcome lol .. but seriously it usually works for me

I guess I’m the only one who cringes whenever these threads pop up and see all the “don’t worry about it bro! Just enjoy your vacation!” posts as if the op wasn’t going to enjoy it until you told him to

Thanks guys, i just came off cycle so I'm looking pretty sexy as is just wanted to get my best out there. Looks like lots of water and no carbs for a little while then it's debauchery disaster time....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131