over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trouble

swol

Registered
What up guys its been a while....but here is the situation.

A friend of mine had some friends in florida who needed some GH.. So he sent them an name and place to send the money via email and told them to send him back the MTCN with an addy to send the GH to. So they did! Well the package was caught at costums and sent to local officers and a vice detective showed up at the peoples house. They said that the cops where really nice and told them that they just had to show a RX and they could have the stuff. So the next day they faxed an RX to the detective. Need less to say he told them that they needed it noterized. They dont want to get there doctor in any trouble.

So who can get introuble for this. The poeple who actually paid. My friend who just sent an email....any advice of what to do. The package was 500 iu's. What do they do and who needs to clean out their closet?

gh

if they have a script then they can legally import a 90 day supply of the medication.if 500 iu's is more than 90 days,then the company made a mistake.they have to give them the 90 day supply.as for it being noterised,that's just them seeing if the script is for real since they faxed it.tell them to take the script in and go pick it up.then tell them to put the rest in the fridge and they'll be back in 90 days to get the rest:cool:

if their script is legit they have no worries

leap

leapfrog said:
if they have a script then they can legally import a 90 day supply of the medication.if 500 iu's is more than 90 days,then the company made a mistake.they have to give them the 90 day supply.as for it being noterised,that's just them seeing if the script is for real since they faxed it.tell them to take the script in and go pick it up.then tell them to put the rest in the fridge and they'll be back in 90 days to get the rest:cool:

if their script is legit they have no worries

leap
Bump this, if it is not legit then, I would say that everyone involved could have a problem..........

swol said:
What up guys its been a while....but here is the situation.

A friend of mine had some friends in florida who needed some GH.. So he sent them an name and place to send the money via email and told them to send him back the MTCN with an addy to send the GH to. So they did! Well the package was caught at costums and sent to local officers and a vice detective showed up at the peoples house. They said that the cops where really nice and told them that they just had to show a RX and they could have the stuff. So the next day they faxed an RX to the detective. Need less to say he told them that they needed it noterized. They dont want to get there doctor in any trouble.

So who can get introuble for this. The poeple who actually paid. My friend who just sent an email....any advice of what to do. The package was 500 iu's. What do they do and who needs to clean out their closet?

Rather small amount really. Suprised it caused any trouble. They should have just denied and say they didnt order anything. If they have an RX they should have no worries.

I agree with alin.

A small amount, but lately I am hearing of LE wasting time following up on small amounts.

Still people want to send it to their homes and when the nice policeman shows up everybody communicates so politely. Sorry, but you put that doctor in a phucked up position if you have no documented medical need for the HGH.

It should have gone to a rented mailbox.
If they then wanted to waste resources gong to the mailbox shop and getting your home addy and then coming over to the crib, would you have the balls to say " i wasnh't expecting anything???

Thats is what should have been said!

Allbeef

PMB

A private mail box is the only way to go, have someone else do the signing for you if you know them well enough they could aleart you if anything should come up. you can never be to safe

YEP

that's why i'm a typical american drone,i will only do what the doctor tells to.you would have to be out of your mind to order & injest anything that hasn't been perscribed by the doctor.

police- are here to protect and serve
doctors-are trying to keep you healthy
the gov't-is looking out for the peoples best interest

leap
you can never be to safe[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear