over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Troubles with Test E/EQ Cycle

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
So my friend has been his EQ at 600Mb for the first 3 weeks and last week Bumped it up to 800mgs. So not even a month on EQ. I heard it takes 7 weeks to kick in. So not sure if this is it. Problem started on Sunday night, symptoms he is having is cant sleep for crap. Feels like his heart is beating out of his chest. He just lays there for hours and finally falls asleep around 4 am. Last night he 5 cold medicine pills to help fall asleep and nothing. The lack of sleep is the worst. I dread going to bed

Not sure what to do about this situation. Could it be the EQ. This would be his first experience with EQ. Looking for any suggestions.

took 4 weeks for mine to kick in. have zero added sleep problems. just hungry. Unless someone else chimes in, i dont think this has to do with eq.

Could be any number of factors. EQ can heighten anxiety so perhaps that is the cause. I know test/EQ send my BP through the roof and that along with hematocrit issues lead me to no longer use EQ. It's not for everyone and you might be one of the unfortunate who suffer a fair amount of sides from it.

Could be any number of factors. EQ can heighten anxiety so perhaps that is the cause. I know test/EQ send my BP through the roof and that along with hematocrit issues lead me to no longer use EQ. It's not for everyone and you might be one of the unfortunate who suffer a fair amount of sides from it.

How can I control the blood pressure ?

Your friend is having these problems but YOU dread going to bed? You sleep wih your friend?
Sorry about the problem, but I've run a good bit of eq and never had any. I hear about the anxiety from some, but none for me. Only reason I don't run it now is that I live at high altitude and my rbc's are jacked up already.

Your friend is having these problems but YOU dread going to bed? You sleep wih your friend?
Sorry about the problem, but I've run a good bit of eq and never had any. I hear about the anxiety from some, but none for me. Only reason I don't run it now is that I live at high altitude and my rbc's are jacked up already.
Hehe oops.

Same here, one shot and two days later I'm in the shower and my nose is bleeding non-stop. Had to cancel my shift at work and this was with no test.

Same here, one shot and two days later I'm in the shower and my nose is bleeding non-stop. Had to cancel my shift at work and this was with no test.

I get the nose bleeds as well. I am thinking about dropping the dosages.

People prone to anxiety or have sleep probs will be affected by Eq alot of the time

What makes EQ like this. ??
What's the lowest a person go and sill see results.

Ive heard of this several times. personally doesnt bother me but i am aware of people getting anxiety issues from the test/EQ dose. Id say discontinue eq and see if it resides. Usually took quite awhile for eq to kick in for me?

I've read that some get almost flu like symptoms from eq

i happen to be one of them. at first i thought it was test flu. it wasn't.

i was very lethargic from it, dragged myself into the gym a few weeks but just wasn't feeling it.

you or your friend might just have that bad reaction to eq that some have

drop the eq and see if you feel better.

so what is the guys test dose? have he always ran test higher than eq if thats the case? has he ever tried lower test to eq ratio ever either?

personally idk if there is a correlation since yet to be proven and all im going off is given chemical structure and my past experiences but my thought is personally since there is the factor of eq being chemically similar to dbol yet acts different but maybe there is some similarities on some levels since here me out...

Ive personally ran eq in past at 400-450/wk which is considered relatively low dose and had no issues except hunger was almost a hassle lol but vascularity was like a roadmap and had a distinct hardness/density effect... now people claiming to go higher start to have issues...

well now back to what i was saying with dbol, when ran it low doses spaced out thru day or just one or two big lump doses or just preWO I wouldnt have much trouble and range was 10mg -50mg/day... BUT thru trial and error I found if i run dbol over 30mg/day and in split doses 3, 4 or 5 times a day etc to keep levels elevated but stable then my increased well being feeling actually turned anxiety feeling strung out and am on razors edge and also have sleep issues to the point where I need sleep aids.. and not nyquil or benadryl would cut it I am talking adding in valiums and booze to mix to get solid extended sleep...

so when I think about those two I can personally make the connect in that sense since every time I run dbol as did to feel strung out I always had test in mix and around 500-750 on avg... so i am strongly considering in the next week hopefully when pack touches down to try a eq blast of around 1.5g/wk to compare to what mike arnold published about high eq.. but I will be running my test at a fraction... anywhere from 450-600/wk max... who knows maybe will even need less like 300 if start to get to tweaked...

People prone to anxiety or have sleep probs will be affected by Eq alot of the time

Interesting I did not know this maybe this is why I have felt like I have not slept lately and feel like I am getting anxiety and stress very easy over really little stuff like my stepson driving me apeshit!

Interesting I did not know this maybe this is why I have felt like I have not slept lately and feel like I am getting anxiety and stress very easy over really little stuff like my stepson driving me apeshit!

i definitely had those issues on my last eq/test cycle. i started at 750/750 of each and i thought i was going to die so i dropped the eq for a few weeks. a friend recommended i try running eq like tren, slowly ramp into bigger doses. i let it clear my system during the cycle and hopped back on. i started at 250 a week for the first week, then like 1.2 mls (dosed at 250/ml)per week, then 1.5 mls total, and i eventually worked up to 750 mgs again. totally nullified all of the adverse sides i was experiencing and it turned out to be a pretty successful cycle.

also, if your bp keeps getting high, go donate plasma and i think red blood cells, if anyones played around with doing that chime in. its advice i received on my cycle when my bp started going through the roof again.

so what is the guys test dose? have he always ran test higher than eq if thats the case? has he ever tried lower test to eq ratio ever either?

personally idk if there is a correlation since yet to be proven and all im going off is given chemical structure and my past experiences but my thought is personally since there is the factor of eq being chemically similar to dbol yet acts different but maybe there is some similarities on some levels since here me out...

Ive personally ran eq in past at 400-450/wk which is considered relatively low dose and had no issues except hunger was almost a hassle lol but vascularity was like a roadmap and had a distinct hardness/density effect... now people claiming to go higher start to have issues...

well now back to what i was saying with dbol, when ran it low doses spaced out thru day or just one or two big lump doses or just preWO I wouldnt have much trouble and range was 10mg -50mg/day... BUT thru trial and error I found if i run dbol over 30mg/day and in split doses 3, 4 or 5 times a day etc to keep levels elevated but stable then my increased well being feeling actually turned anxiety feeling strung out and am on razors edge and also have sleep issues to the point where I need sleep aids.. and not nyquil or benadryl would cut it I am talking adding in valiums and booze to mix to get solid extended sleep...

so when I think about those two I can personally make the connect in that sense since every time I run dbol as did to feel strung out I always had test in mix and around 500-750 on avg... so i am strongly considering in the next week hopefully when pack touches down to try a eq blast of around 1.5g/wk to compare to what mike arnold published about high eq.. but I will be running my test at a fraction... anywhere from 450-600/wk max... who knows maybe will even need less like 300 if start to get to tweaked...

The dosage right now is 800mg EQ 500 mg test e.

Could be, it bothers alot of people

What makes EQ like this. ??
What's the lowest a person go and sill see results.

I dunno what makes it like that b/c I dont get those sides, just know it does...I'd recommend no lower the 400/wk to see results

For the guys that get bad sides....lower the test dose and see how You like it then

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_