over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trough Question

John99Test

Registered
On 140mg Test Ent per week split into two sub-q injections. 70mg Monday morning and 70mg Thursday morning. I just had my bloods done (blood was taken at maximum trough - ie. Monday morning BEFORE my next shot). I came back at 900 ng/dl with my E2 at 28 pg/dl. That would mean my test levels are probably in the 1500-1700 levels earlier in the week. Should I lower my dosage or what do you guys think about a 9 hundo trough reading?

I would say it’s damn near perfect. I do the same 80mg x2 wk puts me at 1104 trough. Wish my e2 was as good as yours. Respect.

I have a crap response but using daily dosing I'm about 800 serum and 30s for E2. My free T is always high. If the rest of your bloods are ok then roll with it.

personally i dont think you are reaching 1500-1700 peak with twice a week, i was pinning twice a week for a couple of years and peak would run about 200 more than trough, but it is very individual, hell i just tested a 7 day trough after pinning 110mg and was at 657 so i dont burn thru that much,but you could test and find out, is that e2 reading without an AI?

personally i dont think you are reaching 1500-1700 peak with twice a week, i was pinning twice a week for a couple of years and peak would run about 200 more than trough, but it is very individual, hell i just tested a 7 day trough after pinning 110mg and was at 657 so i dont burn thru that much,but you could test and find out, is that e2 reading without an AI?
Without any AI, correct.

On 140mg Test Ent per week split into two sub-q injections. 70mg Monday morning and 70mg Thursday morning. I just had my bloods done (blood was taken at maximum trough - ie. Monday morning BEFORE my next shot). I came back at 900 ng/dl with my E2 at 28 pg/dl. That would mean my test levels are probably in the 1500-1700 levels earlier in the week. Should I lower my dosage or what do you guys think about a 9 hundo trough reading?
whats ur body fat?

Guys on TRT forums are discussing adding LOW doses of primo to lower e2 without additional/any AI.

Personally I can run up to 350mg test and high dose primo and my e2 is bottomed out. If I raise test to 500-600mg/week and keep primo 700mg/week then my e2 will start to look normal ish again. Without primo at 500mg test it’s off the chart in the 80-90s and I have to run SERM or I grow breast tissue lol

How do you feel? No one's ever asked you this here. Don't chase numbers with TRT, that's the last shit to do. TRT is about feeling good, and a working cock.

What kind of testosterone test? I put up terrible numbers pinning subq. 250mg 2x week, 500 test level after six weeks. Biotin gives false readings. Seems most multivitamins have Biotin. My wife had bloodwork done whole taking Biotin, test levels were high, she quit taking her multi with Biotin and tested again, levels more normal range. Biotin effects eclia tests, maybe you're test levels aren't as high as you think...?

How do you feel? No one's ever asked you this here. Don't chase numbers with TRT, that's the last shit to do. TRT is about feeling good, and a working cock.
I feel good. Cock and balls are doing alright. Although I think Finasteride has messed them up

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear